Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: PHP:display by date
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting PHP:display by date Post 39281 by Karma on Tuesday 12th of August 2003 03:35:40 PM
Old 08-12-2003
Try loading the data into a giant multi-dimensional array and using one of the (associative?) array sorting functions rearrange the data. To set the displayed date back a week, subtract the number of seconds in a week from the timestamp, if you're using an epoch format dts in the db. then use getdate("whatever", ($array[id][date] - $num_seconds)); to display it.

Your post is worded rather confusingly. Could you please rephrase it? I don't think I'm quite getting the gist of what you're saying.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

display date n Time

Hi Friends, Can any one guide me regarding 'Display the date and time' command other than the command 'date' thanks n regards SsRrIi (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SsRrIi
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Date display

Hello, Is there any easy way to write a script to display the date for the previous day? I have a script which queries a sybase database, and pull the data for certain time period. I'd like to know how you can get the day for previous day, something like: date - 1! Thanks, Frank (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: FrankC
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

DATE display Problem

I have write echo `date +%y%m%d` but it will give 070529. why I am not getting 070530. I have Make any syntactical error? please help. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rinku
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

display filename with date

Hi buddies, I have a doubt. I want to display filename with date in the following format.Is there any way to do this. Kindly give me the solution. I want to display the result in the following manner. test1.txt 03/28/2008 testlog.log 02/20/2008 Please let me know one solution how to do... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pstanand
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to display date along with vmstat

Hi Unix Gurus, I have a script which runs vmstat and puts the output to a file. I am pulling the runq,usr,sys,idle columns using awk vmstat 2|awk {'print $1,$14,$15,$16'} Now within this command is there any way i can pass the date too. Please do let me know. Thanks in advance. Arun (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunrao_oradba
5 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Display particular date files

Hi, How to display particular date's files in Unix? e.g. I want to display april 30th 2009 files only. Regards, Venkatesh. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: venkatesht
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to display date with filename??

Hi i am currently using below command in shell script and calling it from cron job. This is to take daily backup with the date as suffix to the file.When i try i unable to get the date suffixed to the backup file. Please help me as to wt's wrong in this or how to get the date added to the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: abhi_n123
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to display a date, 30 days from the current date?

Well guys, I know the right syntax for displaying the current date is $(date). However, I am planning to send emails to some customers which displays their subscription date, and then the expiry. The expiry being 30 days from the current date. What would the right syntax be? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: xxxx
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

display Range of date depend on user input php

Hi, i am very new to php Is it possible to display Range of date depend on user input day example: user input 2 day start from 28/4/12 it will add 2 day from date of input so display should look like this 28/4/12 to 30/4/12 then from 30/412 user add another 4 date so will... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: guidely
0 Replies

10. HP-UX

[Solved] Need help in date display

Hi, I have one hp-ux sytem date display problem when viewed remotely hostA 21: date Fri Jul 5 11:18:51 SST 2013 hostA 22: remsh hostB -l username -n date 2013年07月05日 11時32分27秒 But on actual system it display correctly:confused: hostB 21: date Fri Jul 5 11:40:33 SST 2013 (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jorendain
4 Replies
GETDATE(1)                                                         User Commands                                                        GETDATE(1)

NAME
getdate - AME SYNOPSIS
[-dv][-n dec][-f format] [ra dec sys] itype2otype [date and/or time] DESCRIPTION
Convert date and time between various formats [-dv][-n dec][-f format] itype2otype @file itype: nfd=ISOFITS fd=FITS, dt=yyyy.mmdd, hr=hh:mm:ss, deg=dd:mm:ss jd=Julian Date, mjd=Modified Julian Date hjd=Heliocentric Julian Date, mhjd=Modified HJD ep=epoch, epj=Julian epoch, epb=Besselian epoch lt=local time, ut=UT, ts=seconds since 1950-01-01 now=current time, ang=fractional degrees otype: fd=FITS, dt=yyyy.mmdd, jd=Julian Date, mjd=Modified Julian Date hjd=Heliocentric Julian Date, mhjd=Modified HJD hr=hh:mm:ss, deg=dd:mm:ss, ang=fractional degrees ep=epoch, epj=Julian epoch, epb=Besselian epoch ts=seconds since 1950-01-01, tsu=Unix sec, tsi=IRAF sec gst=Greenwich Sidereal Time, lst=Local Sidereal Time @file: First one or two columns are in itype format ra dec sys: Need for Heliocentric conversions -a: Append date to input file, if there is one -d: Print date without time -e: Print output as ET/TDT/TT converting from UT -f: Format for output number (C printf) -h hours: Longitude in hours, west positive -l degrees: Longitude in degrees, west positive -n: Number of decimal places in sec, epoch, JD -t: Print time without date -v: Verbose getdate 3.8.4 June 2012 GETDATE(1)