Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: set ip address
Special Forums IP Networking set ip address Post 3795 by confused on Wednesday 11th of July 2001 03:06:57 PM
Old 07-11-2001
set ip address

I'm new to Solaris.
How do I set a server's IP address?

Thanks in advance.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

set the source IP address to zero

Hi, does anybody know how to set the IP source address of an IP packet to be zero? The problem is that when you create a raw socket and set the IP_HDRINCL socket option, if you put the ip_src address to zero (INADDR_ANY) the kernel will automatically set the source address to the primary IP address... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: developer
2 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Email Address set up too late

I set up the email address for my account too late for it to be activated prior to the transmission of the activate message from unix.com. Can you resend that message? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Retson Retap
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Panic kernal-mode address fault on user address 0x14

:) Firstly Hi all!!, im NEW!! and on here hoping that someone might be able to offer me some help... i have a server that keeps crashing every few days with the error message: PANIC KERNAL-MODE ADDRESS FAULT ON USER ADDRESS 0X14 KERNAL PAGE FAULT FROM (CS:EIP)=(100:EF71B5BD) EAX=EF822000... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Twix
10 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to set server's ip address, router, network mask and set if it is an internal or external ip?

Hello, I need to write a program which sets server's ip address, router, network mask. Program also should set if it is an internal or external ip. Maybe someone can help me ? Any information from u is very useful :b: I stopped at .. :( #!/bin/sh A=`hostname -i` echo "server ip address is $A"... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: zagaruika
4 Replies

5. Solaris

i want to set ip address to a virtual machine

hi all i want to set ip address to a vitrual machine i am using following command. but it is not ifconfig -a command output. what is wrong i dont know bash# ifconfig interfacename plumb bash# ifconfig interfacename auto-dhcp Please use code tags next time for your code and data. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: nikhil kasar
4 Replies

6. IP Networking

Set default return address for all mails sent from mailx

Hi, I have a question about mailx in Red Hat: If I use 'mail userid@mydomain.com -- -f root@mydomain.com', the return mail address will be root@mydomain.com. How can I make all mails sent from this system use root@mydomain.com as return address by default? Thank you in advance! nz (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aixlover
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Can you set the MAC address in a zone

Hello, On our Solaris 10 servers we have shared NIC interfaces. We have a program that is having issues talking to the all zones because they have the same MAC address. Is there a way with zonecfg or ifconfig to change the MAC on the zones? Other wise we need to rewire the servers and I don't... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: bitlord
4 Replies

8. Solaris

How to set gateway address to a particular interface?

How to set gateway address to a particular interface? waht are the files need to update to make it permanent? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Naveen.6025
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

C program to detect duplicate ip address if any after assigning ip address to ethernet interface

Hi , Could someone let me know how to detect duplicate ip address after assigning ip address to ethernet interface using c program (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gopi Krishna P
3 Replies

10. Linux

Unable to set static ip address

Hi All, Am using centos 7 in my vmware workstatio with the bridged network. when run the ifconfig cmd its not at all showing the ip address and pls advise how to set static ip address in my linux box. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sarathkumar s
1 Replies
GLVERTEXBINDINGDIVIS(3G)					   OpenGL Manual					  GLVERTEXBINDINGDIVIS(3G)

NAME
glVertexBindingDivisor - modify the rate at which generic vertex attributes advance C SPECIFICATION
void glVertexBindingDivisor(GLuint bindingindex, GLuint divisor); PARAMETERS
bindingindex The index of the binding whose divisor to modify. divisor The new value for the instance step rate to apply. DESCRIPTION
glVertexBindingDivisor, modifies the rate at which generic vertex attributes advance when rendering multiple instances of primitives in a single draw command. If divisor is zero, the attributes using the buffer bound to bindingindex advance once per vertex. If divisor is non-zero, the attributes advance once per divisor instances of the set(s) of vertices being rendered. An attribute is referred to as instanced if the corresponding divisor value is non-zero. ERRORS
GL_INVAILD_VALUE is generated if bindingindex is greater than or equal to the value of GL_MAX_VERTEX_ATTRIB_BINDINGS. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if no vertex array object is bound. ASSOCIATED GETS
glGet() with arguments GL_MAX_VERTEX_ATTRIB_BINDINGS, GL_VERTEX_BINDING_DIVISOR. SEE ALSO
glBindVertexBuffer(), glVertexAttribBinding(), glVertexAttribPointer(), glVertexBindingDivisor(), glVertexAttribPointer(). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2012 Khronos Group. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. http://opencontent.org/openpub/. AUTHORS
opengl.org opengl.org 06/10/2014 GLVERTEXBINDINGDIVIS(3G)