Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: cd/dvd burner
Special Forums Hardware Filesystems, Disks and Memory cd/dvd burner Post 36973 by mysth on Monday 9th of June 2003 10:19:49 AM
Old 06-09-2003
thx for the help

I tried google and plextor-, sony- and mandrakehomepage before I posted.

But Plextor does not support Unix/linux and mandrake has firmeware for other plextor burner, but not for mine ^^°

and black magic, is a great tip Smilie

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

how to allow everyone access to burner

How can I set it up so everyone can burn, using xcdroast, the burner. Right now it only allows root to run this program and burn cds. It's red hat 6.2 Thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kymberm
1 Replies

2. Programming

Need Linux GUI based DVD burner

Hi, Need a linux gui based DVD burner. I am supposed to backup 10GB every day and so need an application, where if i drag and drop 10 gb of parent folder. then it should prompt for next cd, once 4.7gb of DVD is burnt.is there any way or any script that i can convert to GUI. Thanks in advance ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: karthikn7974
2 Replies

3. Solaris

cd burner for solaris

Hi all, I wanted to know of any good cd burners for solaris... I tried with nautilus burner, but i did not find a pre compiled version so didnt download it:).. May i have the details on this Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wrapster
1 Replies

4. Solaris

How to install dvd/cd burner

Good morning I have a Sun Ultra_60 with Solaris_8 station, you can guide me as I have to install a DVD burner? that need to record programs? A Greeting :D (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: grymorum
5 Replies

5. Hardware

inability to use cd rom or dvd burner

Here is my conundrum . I am unable to access my cd or dvd after I supposedly alter the BIOS setting to enable a "Live" CD or DVD to be used. Would ,changing the Hard Drive or Motherboard remedy the situation. Thanking you, katosan:wall::wall: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: katosan
2 Replies

6. AIX

Using mkdvd to create bootable mksysb on dvd reports success but nothing on dvd?

Hello, Running AIX 7.1 7100-00-03-1115, trying to make a mksysb image to a dvd drive using mkdvd. My final command looks like this.. mkdvd -e -V rootvg -R -C /usr1/AIXADMIN/mkcd/cd_fs -I /usr1/AIXADMIN/mkcd/cd_images -M /usr1/AIXADMIN/mkcd/mksysbimage -d /dev/cd0 -Y When i run this... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: c3rb3rus
3 Replies
TRACE-CMD-CHECK_EV(1)													     TRACE-CMD-CHECK_EV(1)

NAME
trace-cmd-check-events - parse the event formats on local system SYNOPSIS
trace-cmd check-events [OPTIONS] DESCRIPTION
The trace-cmd(1) check-events parses format strings for all the events on the local system. It returns whether all the format strings can be parsed correctly. It will load plugins unless specified otherwise. This is useful to check for any trace event format strings which may contain some internal kernel function references which cannot be decoded outside of the kernel. This may mean that either the unparsed format strings of the trace events need to be changed or that a plugin needs to be created to parse them. OPTIONS
-N - Don't load plugins SEE ALSO
trace-cmd(1), trace-cmd-record(1), trace-cmd-report(1), trace-cmd-stop(1), trace-cmd-extract(1), trace-cmd-reset(1), trace-cmd-split(1), trace-cmd-list(1), trace-cmd-listen(1), trace-cmd-start(1) AUTHOR
Written by Vaibhav Nagarnaik, <vnagarnaik@google.com[1]> RESOURCES
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git COPYING
Copyright (C) 2011 Google, Inc. Free use of this software is granted under the terms of the GNU Public License (GPL). NOTES
1. vnagarnaik@google.com mailto:vnagarnaik@google.com 06/11/2014 TRACE-CMD-CHECK_EV(1)