Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators silver osx no timestamps on posts Post 36133 by Neo on Wednesday 21st of May 2003 12:50:34 PM
Old 05-21-2003
FYI: No Reply from Designer of SilverOSX

Quote:
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2003 10:04 AM
To: 'support@vbpanel.com'
Subject: SilverOSX skin does not have timestamps.

Hi,

See this post:

https://www.unix.com/post-here-to-contact-site-administrators-and-moderators/10145-silver-osx-no-timestamps-posts.html

Would you consider putting this timestamp back?

Thanks, Neo

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Difference between two timestamps

I'm writting a script to find the difference between two timestamp. One field i get on delivery time of the file like 07:17 AM and other is my SLA time 06:30 AM I need to find the difference between these two time (time exceeded to meet SLA). Need some suggestions. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: raman1605
8 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

timestamps

Hello! I have the following problem. I read a file using perl, each line of this file has the fllowing format. 14/4/2008 8:42:03 πμ|10800|306973223399|4917622951117|1||1259|1|126|492|433||19774859454$ Th first field is the timestamp and the second field is the offset in seconds. How can... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chriss_58
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Arithmetic on timestamps

Hi Friends, please advise on shell script to add two time stamps for example : a=12:32 b=12:00 c=a+b=00:32 please help me to find shell script to add to two time stamps, as i need to convert time from EST to GMT or SST to prepare status of jobs in unix and to specify estimated time to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: balireddy_77
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Compare 2 timestamps

Hi, i have current timestamp, lets say "12:02:45" in an variable (var1) and another timestamp "08:30:00" fetched from table in another variable2 (var2). How do i compare 2 timestamps in unix shell scripting. if var 1 > var 2 then echo message. Thanks in advance. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: prasannarajesh
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Comparing two timestamps

Hi all!!, I'm using Ksh and working on Linux. I want to compare two timestamps, timestamp1 and timestamp2. Until, timestamp1 is lesser than timestamp2, i want to do something, lets say print something. The code i have written is: a=`date +%H:%M:%S` b=`date +%H:%M:%S -d" 1... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Jayaraman
1 Replies

6. UNIX Benchmarks

Blade 1500 Silver

CPU/Speed: UltraSPARC-IIIi/1.5Ghz Ram: 1GB Motherboard: Sparc Bus: PCI Cache: Controller: Disk: ATA Load: 1 user Kernel: SunOS 5.10 Generic_137111-02 Kernel ELF?: yes pgms: gcc 2.95.3 compiled BYTE UNIX Benchmarks (Version 3.11) System -- SunOS aachen95 5.10... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: MadeInGermany
0 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.16.3 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)