Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: /var/spool/mqueue !!!
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers /var/spool/mqueue !!! Post 3405 by Neo on Saturday 30th of June 2001 01:19:05 PM
Old 06-30-2001
Yes, you might get your results by doing something like <B> du -sb</B> on the root directory where your mqueue is located and post the results against doing a <B>df</B> command. The du command with -sb switch show the summary usage for the directory. df does a similar thing but shows the partitions. If you post the results, we can offer next steps.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

NOQUEUE: low on space ( have 0, SMTP-DAEMON needs 101 in /var/spool/mqueue)

hi, I'm in Solaris 2.8 env. When i'm trying to add a ftp user account , encountered "no space in disk" .. couldn't create any user. Then check the fs disk space with "df - k " and /var/adm/syslog .. got the below message. Jun 9 03:10:53 mail sendmail: NOQUEUE: low on space (have 0,... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dolly
10 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

/VAR/SPOOL/MAIL question

Hi, We have all the user account in a home direcory where their mail is stored and retrieved by email clients. We do however have /var/spool/mail with all the user accounts in it as well Our sendmail.cf is configured to use /var/spool/mqueue as the queue so .what is /var/spool/mail being used... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mojoman
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sendmail /VAR/SPOOL/MAIL

Hi, First Question: In our company our users have their mailboxes in /var/spool/mail When I look at the users file it seems as if every email sent/received is in that user file! Is this because IMAP is being used or is that just how sendmail works? Second Question: How is that when I create... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mojoman
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

/var/spool/mail

Hi, How can i get my mail on either /var/spool/mail or /var/mail? I use mail and sendmail command to send mail. But everytime I send mail it comes to my outlook inbox and when I check with mail command I get the message "No mail for siba". (Note siba is my user Id.) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: siba.s.nayak
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Mail going to /var/spool/mqueue instead of being sent

Hello, I have a bunch of cron jobs in the crontab. For some reason mail from the cron jobs started going to /var/spool/mqueue instead of being sent. Does anyone know why mail from cron jobs would go to the queue instead of being sent? (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: xadamz23
9 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

crontab & var/spool/mai

Hi there, I'm using crontab to move some files every minute, but when crontab doesn't find these files it sends a message to the file "user_name" in the directory "var/spool/mail". Is it possible to "bypass" this problem? Thanks in advance, Giordano Bruno (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Giordano Bruno
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Solaris 9, /var/spool/clientmqueue/

Hi, We have some 2-3 Solaris 9 servers with the following issue. For every cron job which has email notifications, it is sending the emails, but it create files at /var/spool/clientmqueue/ which has similar contents. " V6 T1271362260 K1271362260 N1 P30359 MDeferred: Connection refused... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: uxadmin007
1 Replies

8. Solaris

/var/spool/clientmqueue

Hi, solaris : 9 can we delete the files from this location /var/spool/clientmqueue . I found around 40K files lying in this location. Regards (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: maooah
1 Replies

9. AIX

/var/spool/mail/ issues

Hi My box is running with AIX 6100-06 and Im the root user of this box My /var gets filled up often to 100% When I investigate I find that it is the below file which increases rapidly /var/spool/mail/pdgadmin I dont know why this file is growing up. Can any one assist me on this.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: samsungsamsung
2 Replies

10. Solaris

/var/spool/mqueue issue

Hi guys . I have a solaris machine serving as a DNS server for my environment. Everytime I go into /var/spool/mqueue , there are an aweful lot of emails with names likes: qfqB6ChrpL006644. When I cat the file , I get the following output: H??Received: from machine.domain.com... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Junaid Subhani
3 Replies
MONGOCOMMANDCURSOR(3)							 1						     MONGOCOMMANDCURSOR(3)

The MongoCommandCursor class

INTRODUCTION
A command cursor is similar to a MongoCursor except that you use it for iterating through the results of a database command instead of a normal query. Command cursors are useful for iterating over large result sets that might exceed the document size limit (currently 16MB) of a single MongoDB.command(3) response. While you can create command cursors using MongoCommandCursor.__construct(3) or the MongoCommandCursor.createFromDocument(3) factory method, you will generally want to use command-specific helpers such as MongoCollection.aggregateCursor(3). Note that the cursor does not "contain" the database command's results; it just manages iteration through them. Thus, if you print a cur- sor (f.e. with var_dump(3) or print_r(3)), you will see the cursor object but not the result documents. CURSOR STAGES
A MongoCommandCursor has two "life stages": pre- and post- command. When a cursor is created, it has not yet contacted the database, so it is in its pre-command state. When the client first attempts to get a result (by calling MongoCommandCursor.rewind(3), directly or indi- rectly), the cursor moves into the post-command state. The command cursor's batch size and socket timeout may be configured in both the pre- and post- command states. Example #1 Adding options to MongoCommandCursor <?php $cursor = new MongoCommandCursor(...); $cursor = $cursor->batchSize( 4 ); foreach ($cursor as $result) { var_dump($result); } ?> CLASS SYNOPSIS
MongoCommandCursor MongoCommandCursorMongoCursorInterfaceIterator Methods o public MongoCommandCursor MongoCommandCursor::batchSize (int $batchSize) o public MongoCommandCursor::__construct (MongoClient $connection, string $ns, array $command = array()) o publicstatic MongoCommandCursor MongoCommandCursor::createFromDocument (MongoClient $connection, string $hash, array $document) o public array MongoCommandCursor::current (void ) o public bool MongoCommandCursor::dead (void ) o public array MongoCommandCursor::getReadPreference (void ) o public array MongoCommandCursor::info (void ) o public int MongoCommandCursor::key (void ) o public void MongoCommandCursor::next (void ) o public array MongoCommandCursor::rewind (void ) o public MongoCommandCursor MongoCommandCursor::setReadPreference (string $read_preference, [array $tags]) o public MongoCommandCursor MongoCommandCursor::timeout (int $ms) o public bool MongoCommandCursor::valid (void ) SEE ALSO
o MongoDB::command o MongoCollection::aggregateCursor PHP Documentation Group MONGOCOMMANDCURSOR(3)