Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers 111.22.31.123:1554, port 1554 defined where? Post 32312 by yls177 on Thursday 21st of November 2002 05:47:16 PM
Old 11-21-2002
netstat -an | grep 1554 gives me the below

tcp4 0 0 *.1580 *.* LISTEN

and from your reply, i gather the following:

1) server ports are mapped in /etc/services?

2) where is the client port defined?

3) from the output, this 1580 port is a listening port then?

thanks!
yls177

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

port 111

hi if i do a portscan on my fbsd box, i got one port that i don't want to see it open that's port 111, sunrpc, how can i close it? and also my-sql port 1433 and port 1523 (cichild-lm) tnx for your help!! (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Stormpie
6 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Sparc11 or 111?

How can I check the architecture version on a sun box? So far I've tried; arch -k which gives sun4u and uname -a which gives SunOS <hostname> 5.8 Generic_108528-22 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-4 but nothing which definitively states sparc11 or 111 - any ideas? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mattd
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

to make 1 2 3 into 123

suppose u have a file ABC ADFA AFAF AGBA AHHAH AJJA AJKA AJAJ AJAJA AJAJAJ AHAB AAAJ AJAJA AKK AJAJAA means gaps have to replaced and see also there will be gaps so output shud be ABCADFAAFAFAGBAAHHAHAJJAAJKAAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAHABAAAJJAJAAKKAJAJAA Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cdfd123
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Increment ABC-123 by 1!!

in a shell script, i hav a variable declared as "ABC-123". i want to incriment th value ABC-123 by 1 so that the result will be ABC-124. Can anyone suggest a solution in shell scripting.. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pgmfourms
4 Replies

5. Solaris

How to find port number wwn of particular port on dual port HBA,?

please find the below o/p for your reference bash-3.00# fcinfo hba-port HBA Port WWN: 21000024ff295a34 OS Device Name: /dev/cfg/c2 Manufacturer: QLogic Corp. Model: 375-3356-02 Firmware Version: 05.03.02 FCode/BIOS Version: BIOS: 2.02; fcode: 2.01;... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sb200
3 Replies
semanage_port(3)					   Libsemanage API documentation					  semanage_port(3)

NAME
semanage_port - SELinux Network Ports Management API SYNOPSIS
#include <semanage/port_record.h> #include <semanage/ports_policy.h> #include <semanage/ports_local.h> This object contains properties associated with a range of network ports. For details on a specific function, see its manual page. Record API Overview semanage_port_create(3)- create a port range semanage_port_free(3)- release resources for this port range semanage_port_key_create(3)- create a key, which can be used to identify a port range semanage_port_key_free(3)- release resources for this port range key semanage_port_key_extract(3)- create a key matching this port range semanage_port_clone(3)- create an identical port range (deep-copy clone) semanage_port_compare(3)- compare this port range to the provided key semanage_port_compare2(3)- compare this port range to another Properties API Overview semanage_port_get_proto(3)- return the protocol for this port range semanage_port_get_proto_str(3)- return a string representation of the given port protocol semanage_port_set_proto(3)- set the protocol for this port range semanage_port_get_low(3)- return the low port number for this port range semanage_port_get_high(3)- return the high port number for this port range semanage_port_set_port(3)- set the port number (same low and high) for this port range semanage_port_set_range(3)- set the low and high port number for this port range semanage_port_get_con(3)- return the SELinux context for this port range semanage_port_set_con(3)- set the SELinux context for this port range Record Store API Overview semanage_port_modify_local(3)- add or update a port range in the local store semanage_port_del_local(3)- delete a port range from the local store semanage_port_exists(3)- check if a port range is defined in the persistent policy semanage_port_exists_local(3)- check if a port range is defined in the local store semanage_port_query(3)- query a port range in the persistent policy semanage_port_query_local(3)- query a port range in the local store semanage_port_count(3)- count the number of port ranges defined in the persistent policy semanage_port_count_local(3)- count the number of port ranges defined in the local store semanage_port_iterate(3)- execute a callback for each port range in the persistent policy semanage_port_iterate_local(3)- execute a callback for each port range in the local store semanage_port_list(3)- return an array containing all port ranges in the persistent policy semanage_port_list_local(3)- return an array containing all port ranges in the local store ivg2@cornell.edu 16 March 2006 semanage_port(3)