Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: routing table (netstat -rn)
Special Forums IP Networking routing table (netstat -rn) Post 32036 by thundrrod on Sunday 17th of November 2002 04:59:08 PM
Old 11-17-2002
Computer

Thank you all for your help!! You all have made my life a little easier!!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Kernel Routing Table

How can i set an permanent route so that itīs still here after a reboot ? i have a gateways file Thanks :confused: :confused: :confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: redcrosskbg
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

not following routing table

Hi, I'm trying to connect to a network device, with the connection follwoing the UNIX routing table we set up. Its to go via a specific network Gateway and out throught a specific Lan card (Lan4). However when trying to conenct it keeps going through Lan3 and will not get to its destination.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nhatch
3 Replies

3. IP Networking

Ip routing table

hi all, how to access ip routing table throgh program, how should i integrate my rip routing table with the ip routing table :) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vinodkumar
0 Replies

4. AIX

Dynamic routing table

i have AIX Unix with "dynamic routing table" service enabled, but i do not need this service. How i can disable this service. thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jdsnbr
1 Replies

5. IP Networking

routing table

hi all... i need to know, where is locate the routing table on sun solaris, how i can saved the configuration.... because when i restart the server, lost the configuration.... thank you... Regards... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chanfle
3 Replies

6. IP Networking

Routing table

Hi all, I am confusing with routing table, i use linux and iptables. i have 1 internet gateway, and 1 router for VPN. here is my network. eth0=192.168.0.1 eth1=192.168.100.1 192.168.0.0/24 --- eth0(Linux Box)eth1 ---(DSL)---Internet | ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: blesets
4 Replies

7. Linux

Routing Table

Hello, how to make entries in routing table perminent (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: teenasuresh
1 Replies

8. Red Hat

routing table question

I have below routing table in linux kernel 2.6.9 # netstat -rn Kernel IP routing table Destination Gateway Genmask Flags MSS Window irtt Iface 10.155.24.0 0.0.0.0 255.255.252.0 U 0 0 0 eth0 169.254.0.0 0.0.0.0 255.255.0.0 U ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: chuikingman
5 Replies

9. IP Networking

IP routing table restore

Hello. Is there any way to restore back the default ip routing table ? For example, my current routing table is something like Kernel IP routing table Destination Gateway Genmask Flags Metric Ref Use Iface 109.123.95.0 0.0.0.0 255.255.255.0 U 0 ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: anid
0 Replies

10. HP-UX

how to read routing table

Hi all, Could someone please explain to me how I should read this routing table, # netstat -rn Routing tables Destination Gateway Flags Refs Interface Pmtu 127.0.0.1 127.0.0.1 UH 0 lo0 32808 10.222.47.82 10.222.47.82 UH... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rachael
3 Replies
mapiconcepts(3) 						MAPIClientLibraries						   mapiconcepts(3)

NAME
mapiconcepts - MAPI Concepts MAPI objects Almost any MAPI data you access, read or edit is associated with an object. No matter whether you intend to browse mailbox hierarchy, open folders, create tables or access items (messages, appointments, contacts, tasks, notes), you will have to initialize and use MAPI objects: object understanding and manipulation is fundamental. o When developing MAPI clients with Microsoft framework, instantiated objects inherit from parent classes. As a matter of fact, developers know which methods they can apply to objects and we suppose it makes their life easier. o In OpenChange, objects are opaque. They are generic data structures which content is set and accessed through MAPI public functions. Therefore, Linux MAPI developers must know what they are doing. An example of MAPI object manipulation is shown below: mapi_object obj_store; [...] mapi_object_init(&obj_store); retval = OpenMsgStore(&obj_store); if (retval != MAPI_E_SUCCESS) { mapi_errstr('OpenMsgStore', GetLastError()); exit (1); } mapi_object_release(&obj_store); MAPI Handles Beyond memory management considerations, understanding MAPI handles role in object manipulation provides a better understanding why mapi_object_release() matters. Handles are temporary identifiers returned by Exchange when you access or create objects on the server. They are used to make reference to a particular object all along its session lifetime. They are stored in unsigned integers, are unique for each object but temporary along MAPI session. Handles are the only links between objects accessed on the client side and efficiently stored on the server side. Although OpenChange MAPI makes handles manipulation transparent for developers, mapi_object_release() frees both the allocated memory for the object on client side, but also releases the object on the server. Version 1.0 Sat Jun 14 2014 mapiconcepts(3)