Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers glance in hpux, RSS is 164.2mb Post 31921 by yls177 on Thursday 14th of November 2002 08:33:02 PM
Old 11-14-2002
after doing what u recommend, i discovered that RSS means reserved swap space.. so i deduce that this is a configured value and will not change dynamically is it?
yls177

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

glance RSS/VSS data column

hi guys... i got a problem... i have written a trivial test program which allocates some memory, it waits for a while (enters a loop), and then releases that memory. the problem is that although glance depitcs the memory allocation procedure properly - by updating both RSS and VSS data segments... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: xtrix
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need Script to Use CPUs on a HPUX server to simulate Workload Manager on HPUX.

I am running HPUX and using WLM (workload manager). I want to write a script to fork CPUs to basically take CPUs from other servers to show that the communication is working and CPU licensing is working. Basically, I want to build a script that will use up CPU on a server. Any ideas? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cpolikowsky
2 Replies

3. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Creating filesystem of 2MB size

Hi all, I would like to ask on how to create 2MB partition on a Compact Flash card. It supposed to be of FAT12 type, and the CF capacity is 4GB. I try to do the partitioning and specify the size as 2MB but the partition editor automatically resize it to 8MB. I know that this is possible and the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: archayl
4 Replies

4. HP-UX

pwage-hpux-T for Trusted HPUX servers

I'm sharing this in case anybody needs it. Modified from the original solaris pwage script. This modified hpux script will check /etc/password file on hpux trusted systems search /tcb and grep the required u_succhg field. Calculate days to expiry and notify users via email. original solaris... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sparcguy
2 Replies

5. Solaris

FTP perfomance < 2MB

Hi, I am transferring files to a Solaris 10 installation on Sun Fire 480. I find that when transferring large files > 1G via FTP, the performance is < 2GB. I am using FileZilla and the network is 100Mbit. I am currently transferring 2 files concurrently & there are only having a bandwidth of... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: wong.Raymond
17 Replies

6. Solaris

RSS of prstat vs RSS of PS

Hi, When I sum the RSS number in the ps command for a specific user and compare it with the RSS values of the prstat command of the same user - there is a big difference. Server details: Solaris 10 5/09 s10s_u7wos_08 SPARC prstat output: NPROC USERNAME SWAP RSS MEMORY TIME ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amitlib
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Generate 10000 unique audio file of 2MB each using shell script.

Hi, I want 10000+ unique Audio file of approx 2MB each. How can i generate numerous audio files using shell script. Any tool, command or suggestions are welcome. If i give one audio seed file then can we create numerous unique files with same seed file? Any help is highly appreciable.... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: sushil.kumar
11 Replies
SVN::Web::RSS(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					SVN::Web::RSS(3pm)

NAME
SVN::Web::RSS - SVN::Web action to generate an RSS feed SYNOPSIS
In config.yaml actions: ... rss: class: SVN::Web::RSS action_menu: show: - file - directory link_text: (rss) head_only: 1 icon: /css/trac/feed-icon-16x16.png opts: publisher: address@domain ... DESCRIPTION
Generates an RSS feed of commits to a file or path in the Subversion repository. CONFIGURATION
The following options may be specified in config.yaml. publisher The e-mail address of the feed's publisher. This is placed in to the "<dc:publisher>" element in the RSS output. There is no default. If not specified then no "<dc:publisher>" element is included. Note: RSS dates have a specific format. Accordingly, the "timezone" and "timedate_format" configuration options are ignored by this action. OPTIONS
See SVN::Web::Log. TEMPLATE VARIABLES
See SVN::Web::Log. EXCEPTIONS
See SVN::Web::Log. COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2003-2004 by Chia-liang Kao "<clkao@clkao.org>". Copyright 2005-2007 by Nik Clayton "<nik@FreeBSD.org>". This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. See <http://www.perl.com/perl/misc/Artistic.html> perl v5.14.2 2012-06-11 SVN::Web::RSS(3pm)