Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: anti virus caller
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting anti virus caller Post 31509 by Captain Kirk on Friday 8th of November 2002 04:31:31 PM
Old 11-08-2002
Re: anti virus caller

Quote:
Originally posted by perleo
Hi all.

Iam using AVG antivirus personel edition, and i can only set it to run at one time only. Iam running it on a Win98 machine. is it possilbe to write a Perl script or c++ script to set it up to run at 12pm and 3pm and 6pm ???
Isn't there some kind of scheduler on win platforms, kind of like Cron but with a GUI?

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

anti-spam virus package for Unix

:( Is there anyone know the anti-spam and anti- virus package software list for Unix !!?? Where can I find that, I have no idea in searching through the internet! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wwayne
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Anti Virus sw

Can anyone recommend Anti Virus sw for a ten user small business environment running Unix... ver? Thanks for the help (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rpm
1 Replies

3. Ubuntu

What anti-virus to use with Ubuntu

Greetings I just installed Ubuntu 9 on my computer and need to know what anti-virus software to use. I have been using Avast anti-virus on my other comps for years and really like it. I have not tried it with Ubuntu yet but it says for Windows based systems. Any ideas are appreciated Thanks... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: N5TDA
5 Replies

4. Linux

Linux Anti Virus

Can anyone tell the best free antivirus for Linux? I'm using RED HAT 9.0 & want to install antivirus for it. So if anyone has any suggestions of where to get that antivirus, that would be great! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: billcrosby
2 Replies

5. Linux

Anti-virus Software Question For Linux

Greetings To All! I am new in supporting Linux and recently I was tasked to find out the following information and am not sure how to find the answers, hence this posting... I am running Redhat Enterprise Server 5.4 I realize this is a Redhat specific question, but it pertains to all of our... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rob Sandifer
7 Replies