Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Dreamwever for Linux
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Dreamwever for Linux Post 31506 by djtrippin on Friday 8th of November 2002 03:47:37 PM
Old 11-08-2002
Dreamwever for Linux

Quick question. I'm almost completely switched over to linux from windows now. Only program I still dont have to complete my entourage is a Dreamweaver type program. I was running bluefish but it doesnt seem to have a graphical screen so I can add things graphically. I like to edit my pages by hand but every now and them I like to do a complete roerg of my site and I need something with a graphical editing screen so I can move along with my ideas. Thanx

The Dj

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Simple sed command not working; could be a Mac/Linux vs. PC/Linux issue

Hello, I am on a Mac and trying to clean up some monthly files with a very simple SED: sed '3,10d;/<ACROSS>/,$d' input.txt > output.txt (from the input, delete lines 3 - 10; then delete from the line containing <ACROSS> to the end of the file) then output to output.txt Even when I try... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: verbatim
2 Replies
NNTP-PULL(1)							 nntp-pull manual						      NNTP-PULL(1)

NAME
nntp-pull - fetch articles from the server to the mbox SYNOPSIS
nntp-pull [options...] groupname [groupname...] DESCRIPTION
Fetch messages from the server and save them into the mailbox (mbox format). Every argument is supposed to be a name of group, optionally followed by a '>' character and mbox filename. If the mbox filename is omitted, it defaults to the name of the group. Besides global options (described in sinntp(1)), nntp-pull command takes following options: --limit=N Pull at most N messages. --reget Start from the first available message. EXAMPLES
nntp-pull --server=news.example.org --limit=50 'comp.os.linux>os-linux' Fetches at most the 50 newest articles from the newsgroup comp.os.linux located on news.example.org server and appends them to the os-linux mailbox file. nntp-pull --server=news.example.net --reget --limit=3 comp.os.windows Fetches at most the 3 oldest articles from the newsgroup comp.os.windows located on news.example.net server and appends them to the comp.os.windows mailbox file. SEE ALSO
sinntp(1) COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2009, 2010, 2011 Piotr Lewandowski, Jakub Wilk nntp-pull 1.5 2012-04-18 NNTP-PULL(1)