Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Bsd
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Bsd Post 30381 by auswipe on Monday 21st of October 2002 03:39:06 PM
Old 10-21-2002
`dmesg` is a pretty universal catch-all for this department. The only exception is if the file that dmesg accesses has been filled with errors and all the good stuff forced out.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. BSD

for linux and BSD users interested in Unix system V/bsd

for all you unix/linux interested heres an online book for free that covers the basics of BSD SysV Unix commands and applications . giving the average linux user a perspective on the differences in context of the two operating systems and for BSD users covers material as a refernce guide. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: moxxx68
0 Replies
cpu_family(3alleg4)						  Allegro manual					       cpu_family(3alleg4)

NAME
cpu_family - Contains the CPU type. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> extern int cpu_family; DESCRIPTION
Contains the Intel type, where applicable. Allegro defines the following CPU family types: CPU_FAMILY_UNKNOWN - The type of processor is unknown CPU_FAMILY_I386 - The processor is an Intel-compatible 386 CPU_FAMILY_I486 - The processor is an Intel-compatible 486 CPU_FAMILY_I586 - The processor is a Pentium or equivalent CPU_FAMILY_I686 - The processor is a Pentium Pro, II, III or equivalent CPU_FAMILY_ITANIUM - The processor is an Itanium processor CPU_FAMILY_POWERPC - The processor is a PowerPC processor CPU_FAMILY_EXTENDED - The processor type needs to be read from the cpu_model You can read this variable after you have called check_cpu() (which is automatically called by allegro_init()). SEE ALSO
check_cpu(3alleg4), cpu_vendor(3alleg4), cpu_model(3alleg4), cpu_capabilities(3alleg4), allegro_init(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 cpu_family(3alleg4)