Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: System Requirements
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers System Requirements Post 3033 by Optimus_P on Monday 18th of June 2001 11:10:57 AM

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

System requirements

I am concidering setting up a server for a web page and I am clueless as to system requirements. Could someone tell me the requirement for installing unix from a hardware perscective. Is it installed with no other OS on the computer. A mini primart would be greatly appreciated !! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Expiditer
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

System Requirements

Does anyone know the system requirements for Unix 03? I need the CPU, RAM, and harddisk space requirements. I have been looking all over the web but can't seem to find the numbers. If you could post a link that would be great. Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: burke2
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with file system requirements

Hi, I need to give the file system requirements for our project and i don't know how to proceed. From where do i stand? Our box is SUNos and there are 20 to 30 application that we should support on the box. Can any one get me started in a direction. Thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: dsravan
6 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris 10 system requirements???

Hi guys, I have been using Solaris 10 virtually since a couple of weeks under VirtualBox. Now I want to run it on hardware as it doesn't seem to work well under VirtualBox, atleast to my knowledge. I have another system which I intend to run Solaris on, and it is as under. Processor:- Intel... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gabam
1 Replies
purple-url-handler(1)						   User Commands					     purple-url-handler(1)

NAME
purple-url-handler - Python script to handle URL with purple SYNOPSIS
purple-url-handler [-URL] DESCRIPTION
Python script to handle URL with purple. OPTIONS
Usage: purple-url-handler URL Example: purple-url-handler "xmpp:romeo@montague.net?message" ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-im-client | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
purple-remote(1), purple-send(1), purple-send-async(1), attributes(5) purple-url-handler Manual, http://pidgin.im/ NOTES
Updated by Lei Ju, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2006, 2007. SunOS 5.11 02 Apr 2008 purple-url-handler(1)