Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: System Requirements
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers System Requirements Post 3031 by alwayslearningunix on Monday 18th of June 2001 10:57:46 AM
Old 06-18-2001
http://www.cs.indiana.edu/usr/local/...tion2.3.5.html

Should provide you with the information you need on hardware requirements for Linux - follow the obvious links to get advice on how to actually install once the requirements have been met.

Have fun!

Regards
alwayslearningunix

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

System requirements

I am concidering setting up a server for a web page and I am clueless as to system requirements. Could someone tell me the requirement for installing unix from a hardware perscective. Is it installed with no other OS on the computer. A mini primart would be greatly appreciated !! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Expiditer
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

System Requirements

Does anyone know the system requirements for Unix 03? I need the CPU, RAM, and harddisk space requirements. I have been looking all over the web but can't seem to find the numbers. If you could post a link that would be great. Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: burke2
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with file system requirements

Hi, I need to give the file system requirements for our project and i don't know how to proceed. From where do i stand? Our box is SUNos and there are 20 to 30 application that we should support on the box. Can any one get me started in a direction. Thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: dsravan
6 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris 10 system requirements???

Hi guys, I have been using Solaris 10 virtually since a couple of weeks under VirtualBox. Now I want to run it on hardware as it doesn't seem to work well under VirtualBox, atleast to my knowledge. I have another system which I intend to run Solaris on, and it is as under. Processor:- Intel... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gabam
1 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)