Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Legacy Content Terms of Service to Alter Content Post 303046376 by Neo on Thursday 25th of March 2021 10:53:10 PM
Old 03-25-2021
Legacy Content Terms of Service to Alter Content

We have updating our terms of service regarding altering legacy content on this site, current operating as a "read-only" reference and historical site.

This TOS is available here:

Terms of Service - Unix Linux Community

In a nutshell, our terms of service has always been that all content posted to our forums become copyright by the forums.

In addition, we have defined "legacy content" as content which was posted over a year ago. If anyone wishes to change any legacy content, for example mask data, filter data, or alter legacy posts, you may do with by paying, in advance, a $100 administrative service charge to the forums (subject to change or increase), if our team agrees to the proposed changes. We are under no obligation to make these changes, however, we will work in good faith to accommodate all change requests.

If you have any questions, please contact us here:

Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Mods - Unix Linux Community

Thank you for your understanding and support.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

CMI Legacy

Is there anyone who still uses CMI to connect to the legacy system , my c applications do uses the binaries and libraries for using the CMI functionality but i do not have access to the original source code , and since this is a very old stuff , i just could not get any source to get to knwo the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dino_leix
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Lost with terms

Hi all,in the midst of downloading rpm and various flavors of unix, i encountered some architecture terms and i am confused. Would anyone be kind to enlighten they mean in the world of unix? term: meaning i386: x86_64: IA32: IA64: AMD64: bin: src: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: new2ss
3 Replies

3. Programming

VERSYS Legacy System

I need help locating the tables that hold the demograhic data in this system on an AIX box. Does anyone know the path? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Chelcye
0 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Tron Legacy

Watched it. Major disappointment. (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: ni2
10 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Google Translate API with wget (only one client and connection): Suspected Terms of Service Abuse

Hi Script > grep translate .bashrc translate(){ wget -qO- "http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/services/language/translate?v=1.0&q=$1&langpair=$2|${3:-en}" | sed 's/.*"translatedText":"\(*\)".*}/\1\n/'; } error > translate "Ich will schwimmen" de en {"responseData": null,... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: slashdotweenie
5 Replies

6. Programming

Hire Personal Assistant | SEO Virtual Assistant | Data Entry Service | Content Writing

Hello Everyone, Here I am offereing my Services Word Posting Content Posting PDF to excel or word Image to Ms Word typeing Document Creation Video Creation Any type Copy-Paste Ads Posting Article Posting Manual Directory Submission PR Submission Social Bookmarking Web 2.0 Blogs... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: abseova
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Determine if you are in a Legacy Zone?

Hi Folks, Just a quick question here, about Legacy Zones. Well more about how to determine if you are actually in one, on logging into a legacy zone - is there a quick way of checking that? Regards Gull04 (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: gull04
7 Replies
Test::Pod::Content(3pm) 				User Contributed Perl Documentation				   Test::Pod::Content(3pm)

NAME
Test::Pod::Content - Test a Pod's content SYNOPSIS
use Test::Pod::Content tests => 3; pod_section_is 'Test::Pod::Content' , 'NAME', "Test::Pod::Content - Test a Pod's content", 'NAME section'; pod_section_like 'Test/Pod/Content.pm', 'SYNOPSIS', qr{ use s Test::Pod::Content; }xm, 'SYNOPSIS section'; pod_section_like 'Test/Pod/Content.pm', 'DESCRIPTION', qr{ Test::Pod::Content s provides s the }xm, 'DESCRIPTION section'; DESCRIPTION
This is a very simple module for testing a Pod's content. It is mainly intended for testing the content of generated Pod - that is, the Pod included in perl modules generated by some mechanism. Another usage example is to test whether all files contain the same copyright notice: plan tests => scalar @filelist; for my $file (sort @filelist) { pod_section_like( $file, 'LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT', qr{ This s library s is s free s software. s You s may s distribute/modify s it s under s the s same s terms s as s perl s itself }xms, "$file License notice"); } See the files in the t/ directory for live examples. Test::Pod::Content has a very simple concept of Pods: To Test::Pod::Content, a Pod is separated into section. Each section starts with a =head(1|2|3|4) directive, and ends with the next =head, or with the end of the document (=cut). This is a very drastic simplification of Pod's document object model, and only allows for coarse-grained tests. Test::Pod::Content provides the following subroutines for testing a Pod's content: SUBROUTINES
/METHODS pod_section_is pod_section_is $file, $section, $content, $comment; Tests whether a Pod section contains exactly the text given. Most useful for testing the NAME section. You probably want to use pod_section_like for all other sections. $file may either be a filename (including path) or a module name. Test::Pod::Content will search in @INC for the file/module given. pod_section_like pod_section_like $file, $section, qr{ use s Test::Pod::Contents }xm, $comment; Tests whether the text in a Pod section matches the given regex. Be sure to include the m / s regex qualifier if you expect your Pod section to span multiple lines. $file may either be a filename (including path) or a module name. Test::Pod::Content will search in @INC for the file/module given. BUGS AND LIMITATIONS
o Performance Every call to a pod_section_* method searches for the file in question in @INC and parses it from its start. This means that every test requires a Pod parser run, which is quite inefficient if you conduct a big number of tests. o Pod Syntax Test::Pod::Coverage may report wrong test results if your pod is not syntactically correct. You should use Test::Pod to check your Pod's syntax. DEPENDENCIES
Test::More Pod::Simple version INCOMPATIBILITIES
None known SEE ALSO
Test::Pod for testing your POD's validity Test::Pod::Coverage for checking wether your pod is complete Pod::Tests, Test::Pod::Snippets and Pod::Snippets for extracting and executing tests from a POD (If you plan doing so, here's a little brain-train: Which of the tests in this module's "SYNOPSIS" section would fail if you extracted and executed it?). LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007 Martin Kutter. This library is free software. You may distribute/modify it under the same terms as perl itself AUTHOR
Martin Kutter <martin.kutter fen-net.de> REPOSITORY INFORMATION
$Id: Content.pm 505 2008-06-22 09:54:54Z kutterma $ $Revision: 505 $ $Source: a $ $Date: 2008-06-22 11:54:54 +0200 (So, 22 Jun 2008) $ $HeadURL: http://svn.hyper-framework.org/Hyper/Test-Pod-Content/trunk/lib/Test/Pod/Content.pm $ perl v5.12.4 2011-11-09 Test::Pod::Content(3pm)