Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Question: Should We Open The Original UNIX and Linux Forum? Post 303046367 by Neo on Saturday 23rd of May 2020 12:39:13 AM
Old 05-23-2020
The users have chosen!

The old forums will remain open as a reference site and all new posts will be over at the new Community.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

open source for the forum

This is a slick looking forum. Any chance on making the code for the forum open source? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ecupirate1998
1 Replies

2. Linux

Where can I download the original Linux code for free?

Where can I download the original Linux code for free? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Super Apollo
1 Replies

3. Linux Benchmarks

Original (Archive) Site for Linux Benchmarks

FYI: Here is the archive site for the original Linux benchmarks (1994 - 1996) http://linux.silkroad.com/ Neo (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Question - Does anyone know a good forum for selling Unix H/ware?

Hi ... apologies for posting in this section ... I figured this would be the best place to pose this question - does anyone know a good forum for selling Unix related hardware - I have a handful of HP C3750's that I would like to sell. I am located in Toronto. Thx. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: krs1
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Open-soucre for Linux/UNIX adm

Is there a website for Linux/UNIX system adm:wall. Most open source site are cadre to developers (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: zbest1966
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

UNIX/Linux inventory - Open Source

Hello guys, I need an open source tool that can list all the softwares installed in my unix/linux servers, the tool should list all the softwares installed and the current version, grouped by the hostname, anybody know any solution for this specific problem? Thanks guys, have a good day! (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: denisloide
7 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

YouTube: Forum Moderation @UNIX.com | The UNIX and Linux Forums

Forum Moderation @UNIX.com | The UNIX and Linux Forums https://youtu.be/WGwgibE4Rq0 Also note: In the video I mentioned removing legacy menu items in the ModCP which are unused. I have already "CSS'ed out" the unused menu items: ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?