Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Issue with Keyboard or Char Encoding During Migration Post 303046209 by Neo on Tuesday 28th of April 2020 01:31:02 AM
Old 04-28-2020
Like this:

Issue with Keyboard or Char Encoding During Migration-screen-shot-2020-04-28-124301-pmjpg

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how2 get single char from keyboard w/o enter

I am writing a bash shell menu and would like to get a char immediately after a key is pressed. This script does not work but should give you an idea of what I am trying to do.... Thanks for the help #! /bin/bash ANSWER="" echo -en "Choose item...\n" until do $ANSWER = $STDIN ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jwzumwalt
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Encoding of a text issue

I created one file on windows system and is visible as : TestTable,INSERT,večilnin1ईगल受害者是第,2010-02-02 10:10:10.612447,137277,ईगल受害者是第večilnin!@#$%^&*()_+=-{}] But when send this file to unix system, the file is visible as : TestTable,INSERT,žvečilnin1ई-ल -害...是第,2010-02-02 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shaishav Shah
4 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris 10 p2v migration issue

Hi All, We need to move Physical Solaris 10 system to Virtual Solaris 10(p2v). Both the servers having Solaris 10(Generic_147440-25) means physical server which we are going to move is having Solaris 10 and this physical server will be converted as a virtualserver on another physical server... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: sb200
9 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Strange Keyboard and Mouse Issue

Hello All, PC: CuBox-i (*i.MX6) Mini-PC OS: openSUSE 13.1 (Bottle) (armv7hl) Kernel: 3.14.14-cubox-i # uname -a Linux CuBox-HQ 3.14.14-cubox-i #1 SMP Sat Sep 13 03:48:24 UTC 2014 armv7l armv7l armv7l GNU/LinuxSo I've been having this random issue happen on this PC where a few strange... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrm5102
12 Replies

5. AIX

AIX Migration issue with EMC ODM sets

Hi Experts , I want to start migrating our AIX 6.1 to AIX 7.1 . I am planning to use alt_disk_migration . Chris gibson has awesome documentation in the internet. However I am running into an issue with EMC odm filesets . So my current OS is AIX 6.1. and I have this : lslpp -l | grep EMC ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: JME2015
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

AIX to RHEL migration - awk treating 0e[0-9]+ as 0 instead of string issue

Greetings Experts, We are migrating from AIX to RHEL Linux. I have created a script to verify and report the NULLs and SPACEs in the key columns and duplicates on key combination of "|" delimited set of big files. Following is the code that was successfully running in AIX. awk -F "|" 'BEGIN {... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: chill3chee
5 Replies

7. Solaris

View file encoding then change encoding.

Hi all!! Im using command file -i myfile.xml to validate XML file encoding, but it is just saying regular file . Im expecting / looking an output as UTF8 or ANSI / ASCII Is there command to display the files encoding? Thank you! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrreds
2 Replies
Mail::Box::Mbox::Message(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			     Mail::Box::Mbox::Message(3pm)

NAME
Mail::Box::Mbox::Message - one message in a Mbox folder INHERITANCE
Mail::Box::Mbox::Message is a Mail::Box::File::Message is a Mail::Box::Message is a Mail::Message is a Mail::Reporter SYNOPSIS
my $folder = new Mail::Box::Mbox folder => $ENV{MAIL}, ...; my $message = $folder->message(0); DESCRIPTION
Maintain one message in an Mail::Box::Mbox folder. METHODS
Constructors $obj->clone(OPTIONS) See "Constructors" in Mail::Message Mail::Box::Mbox::Message->new(OPTIONS) See "METHODS" in Mail::Box::File::Message Constructing a message $obj->bounce([RG-OBJECT|OPTIONS]) See "Constructing a message" in Mail::Message::Construct::Bounce Mail::Box::Mbox::Message->build([MESSAGE|PART|BODY], CONTENT) See "Constructing a message" in Mail::Message::Construct::Build Mail::Box::Mbox::Message->buildFromBody(BODY, [HEAD], HEADERS) See "Constructing a message" in Mail::Message::Construct::Build $obj->forward(OPTIONS) See "Constructing a message" in Mail::Message::Construct::Forward $obj->forwardAttach(OPTIONS) See "Constructing a message" in Mail::Message::Construct::Forward $obj->forwardEncapsulate(OPTIONS) See "Constructing a message" in Mail::Message::Construct::Forward $obj->forwardInline(OPTIONS) See "Constructing a message" in Mail::Message::Construct::Forward $obj->forwardNo(OPTIONS) See "Constructing a message" in Mail::Message::Construct::Forward $obj->forwardPostlude() See "Constructing a message" in Mail::Message::Construct::Forward $obj->forwardPrelude() See "Constructing a message" in Mail::Message::Construct::Forward $obj->forwardSubject(STRING) See "Constructing a message" in Mail::Message::Construct::Forward Mail::Box::Mbox::Message->read(FILEHANDLE|SCALAR|REF-SCALAR|ARRAY-OF-LINES, OPTIONS) See "Constructing a message" in Mail::Message::Construct::Read $obj->rebuild(OPTIONS) See "Constructing a message" in Mail::Message::Construct::Rebuild $obj->reply(OPTIONS) See "Constructing a message" in Mail::Message::Construct::Reply $obj->replyPrelude([STRING|FIELD|ADDRESS|ARRAY-OF-THINGS]) See "Constructing a message" in Mail::Message::Construct::Reply $obj->replySubject(STRING) Mail::Box::Mbox::Message->replySubject(STRING) See "Constructing a message" in Mail::Message::Construct::Reply The message $obj->container() See "The message" in Mail::Message $obj->copyTo(FOLDER, OPTIONS) See "The message" in Mail::Box::Message $obj->escapedBody() See "The message" in Mail::Box::File::Message $obj->folder([FOLDER]) See "The message" in Mail::Box::Message $obj->fromLine([LINE]) See "The message" in Mail::Box::File::Message $obj->isDummy() See "The message" in Mail::Message $obj->isPart() See "The message" in Mail::Message $obj->messageId() See "The message" in Mail::Message $obj->moveTo(FOLDER, OPTIONS) See "The message" in Mail::Box::Message $obj->print([FILEHANDLE]) See "The message" in Mail::Message $obj->send([MAILER], OPTIONS) See "The message" in Mail::Message $obj->seqnr([INTEGER]) See "The message" in Mail::Box::Message $obj->size() See "The message" in Mail::Message $obj->toplevel() See "The message" in Mail::Message $obj->write([FILEHANDLE]) See "METHODS" in Mail::Box::File::Message The header $obj->bcc() See "The header" in Mail::Message $obj->cc() See "The header" in Mail::Message $obj->date() See "The header" in Mail::Message $obj->destinations() See "The header" in Mail::Message $obj->from() See "The header" in Mail::Message $obj->get(FIELDNAME) See "The header" in Mail::Message $obj->guessTimestamp() See "The header" in Mail::Message $obj->head([HEAD]) See "The header" in Mail::Message $obj->nrLines() See "The header" in Mail::Message $obj->sender() See "The header" in Mail::Message $obj->study(FIELDNAME) See "The header" in Mail::Message $obj->subject() See "The header" in Mail::Message $obj->timestamp() See "The header" in Mail::Message $obj->to() See "The header" in Mail::Message The body $obj->body([BODY]) See "The body" in Mail::Message $obj->contentType() See "The body" in Mail::Message $obj->decoded(OPTIONS) See "The body" in Mail::Message $obj->encode(OPTIONS) See "The body" in Mail::Message $obj->isMultipart() See "The body" in Mail::Message $obj->isNested() See "The body" in Mail::Message $obj->parts(['ALL'|'ACTIVE'|'DELETED'|'RECURSE'|FILTER]) See "The body" in Mail::Message Flags $obj->delete() See "Flags" in Mail::Message $obj->deleted([BOOLEAN]) See "Flags" in Mail::Message $obj->isDeleted() See "Flags" in Mail::Message $obj->isModified() See "Flags" in Mail::Message $obj->label(LABEL|PAIRS) See "Flags" in Mail::Message $obj->labels() See "Flags" in Mail::Message $obj->labelsToStatus() See "Flags" in Mail::Message $obj->modified([BOOLEAN]) See "Flags" in Mail::Message $obj->statusToLabels() See "Flags" in Mail::Message The whole message as text $obj->file() See "The whole message as text" in Mail::Message::Construct::Text $obj->lines() See "The whole message as text" in Mail::Message::Construct::Text $obj->printStructure([FILEHANDLE|undef],[INDENT]) See "The whole message as text" in Mail::Message::Construct::Text $obj->string() See "The whole message as text" in Mail::Message::Construct::Text Internals $obj->clonedFrom() See "Internals" in Mail::Message Mail::Box::Mbox::Message->coerce(MESSAGE, OPTIONS) See "Internals" in Mail::Message $obj->diskDelete() See "Internals" in Mail::Box::Message $obj->fileLocation() See "Internals" in Mail::Box::File::Message $obj->isDelayed() See "Internals" in Mail::Message $obj->loadBody() See "Internals" in Mail::Box::File::Message $obj->moveLocation(DISTANCE) See "Internals" in Mail::Box::File::Message $obj->readBody(PARSER, HEAD [, BODYTYPE]) See "Internals" in Mail::Box::Message $obj->readFromParser(PARSER) See "Internals" in Mail::Box::File::Message $obj->readHead(PARSER [,CLASS]) See "Internals" in Mail::Message $obj->recursiveRebuildPart(PART, OPTIONS) See "Internals" in Mail::Message::Construct::Rebuild $obj->storeBody(BODY) See "Internals" in Mail::Message $obj->takeMessageId([STRING]) See "Internals" in Mail::Message Error handling $obj->AUTOLOAD() See "METHODS" in Mail::Message::Construct $obj->addReport(OBJECT) See "Error handling" in Mail::Reporter $obj->defaultTrace([LEVEL]|[LOGLEVEL, TRACELEVEL]|[LEVEL, CALLBACK]) Mail::Box::Mbox::Message->defaultTrace([LEVEL]|[LOGLEVEL, TRACELEVEL]|[LEVEL, CALLBACK]) See "Error handling" in Mail::Reporter $obj->errors() See "Error handling" in Mail::Reporter $obj->log([LEVEL [,STRINGS]]) Mail::Box::Mbox::Message->log([LEVEL [,STRINGS]]) See "Error handling" in Mail::Reporter $obj->logPriority(LEVEL) Mail::Box::Mbox::Message->logPriority(LEVEL) See "Error handling" in Mail::Reporter $obj->logSettings() See "Error handling" in Mail::Reporter $obj->notImplemented() See "Error handling" in Mail::Reporter $obj->report([LEVEL]) See "Error handling" in Mail::Reporter $obj->reportAll([LEVEL]) See "Error handling" in Mail::Reporter $obj->shortSize([VALUE]) Mail::Box::Mbox::Message->shortSize([VALUE]) See "Error handling" in Mail::Message $obj->shortString() See "Error handling" in Mail::Message $obj->trace([LEVEL]) See "Error handling" in Mail::Reporter $obj->warnings() See "Error handling" in Mail::Reporter Cleanup $obj->DESTROY() See "Cleanup" in Mail::Message $obj->destruct() See "Cleanup" in Mail::Box::Message $obj->inGlobalDestruction() See "Cleanup" in Mail::Reporter DIAGNOSTICS
Error: Cannot coerce a $class object into a $class object Error: Cannot include forward source as $include. Unknown alternative for the forward(include). Valid choices are "NO", "INLINE", "ATTACH", and "ENCAPSULATE". Error: Cannot include reply source as $include. Unknown alternative for the "include" option of reply(). Valid choices are "NO", "INLINE", and "ATTACH". Error: Method bounce requires To, Cc, or Bcc The message bounce() method forwards a received message off to someone else without modification; you must specified it's new destination. If you have the urge not to specify any destination, you probably are looking for reply(). When you wish to modify the content, use forward(). Error: Method forwardAttach requires a preamble Error: Method forwardEncapsulate requires a preamble Error: No address to create forwarded to. If a forward message is created, a destination address must be specified. Error: No default mailer found to send message. The message send() mechanism had not enough information to automatically find a mail transfer agent to sent this message. Specify a mailer explicitly using the "via" options. Error: No rebuild rule $name defined. Error: Only build() Mail::Message's; they are not in a folder yet You may wish to construct a message to be stored in a some kind of folder, but you need to do that in two steps. First, create a normal Mail::Message, and then add it to the folder. During this Mail::Box::addMessage() process, the message will get coerce()-d into the right message type, adding storage information and the like. Error: Package $package does not implement $method. Fatal error: the specific package (or one of its superclasses) does not implement this method where it should. This message means that some other related classes do implement this method however the class at hand does not. Probably you should investigate this and probably inform the author of the package. Error: Unable to read delayed body. Error: coercion starts with some object SEE ALSO
This module is part of Mail-Box distribution version 2.105, built on May 07, 2012. Website: http://perl.overmeer.net/mailbox/ LICENSE
Copyrights 2001-2012 by [Mark Overmeer]. For other contributors see ChangeLog. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. See http://www.perl.com/perl/misc/Artistic.html perl v5.14.2 2012-05-07 Mail::Box::Mbox::Message(3pm)