Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Question regarding my blog-thread Post 303046085 by sea on Thursday 23rd of April 2020 09:36:59 AM
Old 04-23-2020
Thank you on both points! Smilie

So, I guess I shall edit now all those blog posts using images?
(though I have had used this (wrong) method for all my posts with images, as far as I remember)

EDIT:
Seems I cant edit posts prior page 4, so scratch that - and thank you I guess Smilie

Last edited by sea; 04-23-2020 at 11:04 AM..
This User Gave Thanks to sea For This Post:

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

How to cancel a thread safely from the initial thread?

how about asynchronous canceling? or with signal? if with signal whether it effects the process? my english so badly :( :( (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alan.zhao
1 Replies

2. Programming

Question on creation of Thread pool

dear sir/madam presently i am in a process of creating a multithread pool using clone() system call in unix with c programming. i am facing some problem ie., i am able create multithread pool and able to keep all the threads in wait state,but when i call kill (afunction revoke a... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Radha
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Blog-Thread: Creating a Shell Wrapper and Runtime Modifier (SWARM)

SWARM = Shell Wrapper and Runtime Modifier But as a matter of fact, it's more like a Text User Interface framework for scripts. Which was the original title (TUI) of the first split-up iteration from Script-Tools. Script-Tools is still the 'end/final-project', SWARM is just the way to get... (32 Replies)
Discussion started by: sea
32 Replies
BLAZE(1)						    BlazeBlogger Documentation							  BLAZE(1)

NAME
blaze - allows you to run BlazeBlogger utilities with a single command SYNOPSIS
blaze command [option...] blaze help|man [command] blaze -h|-v DESCRIPTION
blaze provides a common way to run BlazeBlogger utilities with a single command. OPTIONS
Command Line Options -h, --help Displays usage information and exits. -v, --version Displays version information and exits. Available Commands init, in Runs blaze-init, a utility that either creates a BlazeBlogger repository, or recovers a previously corrupted one. config, cf, cfg Runs blaze-config, a utility that either displays, or sets BlazeBlogger configuration options. add Runs blaze-add, a utility that adds a blog post or a page to the BlazeBlogger repository. edit, ed Runs blaze-edit, a utility that edits a blog post or a page in the BlazeBlogger repository. remove, rm, del Runs blaze-remove, a utility that removes a blog post or a page from the BlazeBlogger repository. list, ls Runs blaze-list, a utility that lists blog posts or pages in the BlazeBlogger repository. make, mk Runs blaze-make, a utility that generates a blog from the BlazeBlogger repository. log Runs blaze-log, a utility that displays the BlazeBlogger repository log. help Displays usage information, either for the utility itself, or for the selected command. man Displays a manual page, either for the utility itself, or for the selected command. version, vs, ver Displays version information. ENVIRONMENT
EDITOR Unless the core.editor option is set, blaze tries to use system-wide settings to decide which editor to use. SEE ALSO
blaze-init(1), blaze-config(1), blaze-add(1), blaze-edit(1), blaze-remove(1), blaze-list(1), blaze-make(1), blaze-log(1) BUGS
To report a bug or to send a patch, please, add a new issue to the bug tracker at <http://code.google.com/p/blazeblogger/issues/>, or visit the discussion group at <http://groups.google.com/group/blazeblogger/>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Jaromir Hradilek This program is free software; see the source for copying conditions. It is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Version 1.2.0 2011-02-18 BLAZE(1)