Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Question regarding my blog-thread Post 303046085 by sea on Thursday 23rd of April 2020 09:36:59 AM
Old 04-23-2020
Thank you on both points! Smilie

So, I guess I shall edit now all those blog posts using images?
(though I have had used this (wrong) method for all my posts with images, as far as I remember)

EDIT:
Seems I cant edit posts prior page 4, so scratch that - and thank you I guess Smilie

Last edited by sea; 04-23-2020 at 11:04 AM..
This User Gave Thanks to sea For This Post:

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

How to cancel a thread safely from the initial thread?

how about asynchronous canceling? or with signal? if with signal whether it effects the process? my english so badly :( :( (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alan.zhao
1 Replies

2. Programming

Question on creation of Thread pool

dear sir/madam presently i am in a process of creating a multithread pool using clone() system call in unix with c programming. i am facing some problem ie., i am able create multithread pool and able to keep all the threads in wait state,but when i call kill (afunction revoke a... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Radha
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Blog-Thread: Creating a Shell Wrapper and Runtime Modifier (SWARM)

SWARM = Shell Wrapper and Runtime Modifier But as a matter of fact, it's more like a Text User Interface framework for scripts. Which was the original title (TUI) of the first split-up iteration from Script-Tools. Script-Tools is still the 'end/final-project', SWARM is just the way to get... (32 Replies)
Discussion started by: sea
32 Replies
Mojolicious::Routes(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  Mojolicious::Routes(3pm)

NAME
Mojolicious::Routes - Always find your destination with routes SYNOPSIS
use Mojolicious::Routes; # New routes tree my $r = Mojolicious::Routes->new; # Normal route matching "/articles" with parameters "controller" and # "action" $r->route('/articles')->to(controller => 'article', action => 'list'); # Route with a placeholder matching everything but "/" and "." $r->route('/:controller')->to(action => 'list'); # Route with a placeholder and regex constraint $r->route('/articles/:id', id => qr/d+/) ->to(controller => 'article', action => 'view'); # Route with an optional parameter "year" $r->route('/archive/:year') ->to(controller => 'archive', action => 'list', year => undef); # Nested route for two actions sharing the same "controller" parameter my $books = $r->route('/books/:id')->to(controller => 'book'); $books->route('/edit')->to(action => 'edit'); $books->route('/delete')->to(action => 'delete'); # Bridges can be used to chain multiple routes $r->bridge->to(controller => 'foo', action =>'auth') ->route('/blog')->to(action => 'list'); # Simplified Mojolicious::Lite style route generation is also possible $r->get('/')->to(controller => 'blog', action => 'welcome'); my $blog = $r->under('/blog'); $blog->post('/list')->to('blog#list'); $blog->get(sub { shift->render(text => 'Go away!') }); DESCRIPTION
Mojolicious::Routes is the core of the Mojolicious web framework. See Mojolicious::Guides::Routing for more. ATTRIBUTES
Mojolicious::Routes inherits all attributes from Mojolicious::Routes::Route and implements the following new ones. "base_classes" my $classes = $r->base_classes; $r = $r->base_classes(['MyApp::Controller']); Base classes used to identify controllers, defaults to Mojolicious::Controller and Mojo. "cache" my $cache = $r->cache; $r = $r->cache(Mojo::Cache->new); Routing cache, defaults to a Mojo::Cache object. # Disable caching $r->cache(0); "conditions" my $conditions = $r->conditions; $r = $r->conditions({foo => sub {...}}); Contains all available conditions. "hidden" my $hidden = $r->hidden; $r = $r->hidden([qw(attr has new)]); Controller methods and attributes that are hidden from routes, defaults to "attr", "has" and "new". "namespace" my $namespace = $r->namespace; $r = $r->namespace('Foo::Bar::Controller'); Namespace used by "dispatch" to search for controllers. "shortcuts" my $shortcuts = $r->shortcuts; $r = $r->shortcuts({foo => sub {...}}); Contains all available shortcuts. METHODS
Mojolicious::Routes inherits all methods from Mojolicious::Routes::Route and implements the following ones. "add_condition" $r = $r->add_condition(foo => sub {...}); Add a new condition. "add_shortcut" $r = $r->add_shortcut(foo => sub {...}); Add a new shortcut. "auto_render" $r->auto_render(Mojolicious::Controller->new); Automatic rendering. "dispatch" my $success = $r->dispatch(Mojolicious::Controller->new); Match routes with Mojolicious::Routes::Match and dispatch. "hide" $r = $r->hide(qw(foo bar)); Hide controller methods and attributes from routes. "route" my $route = $r->route; my $route = $r->route('/:action'); my $route = $r->route('/:action', action => qr/w+/); my $route = $r->route(format => 0); Generate route matching all HTTP request methods. SEE ALSO
Mojolicious, Mojolicious::Guides, <http://mojolicio.us>. perl v5.14.2 2012-09-05 Mojolicious::Routes(3pm)