Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Question regarding my blog-thread Post 303046078 by Neo on Thursday 23rd of April 2020 09:06:28 AM
Old 04-23-2020
Normally, all attachments uploaded to the forums should be in format:

Code:
[ATTACH]integer_id[/ATTACH]

This is how attachment inserted correctly into the forum posts will look when you edit the post.

Here is an example from one of my posts (in the editor);

Question regarding my blog-thread-screen-shot-2020-04-23-80547-pmjpg

The reason I hid my post is that we will be moving to the new forums soon, and I did not want to annoy you about this.
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

How to cancel a thread safely from the initial thread?

how about asynchronous canceling? or with signal? if with signal whether it effects the process? my english so badly :( :( (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alan.zhao
1 Replies

2. Programming

Question on creation of Thread pool

dear sir/madam presently i am in a process of creating a multithread pool using clone() system call in unix with c programming. i am facing some problem ie., i am able create multithread pool and able to keep all the threads in wait state,but when i call kill (afunction revoke a... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Radha
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Blog-Thread: Creating a Shell Wrapper and Runtime Modifier (SWARM)

SWARM = Shell Wrapper and Runtime Modifier But as a matter of fact, it's more like a Text User Interface framework for scripts. Which was the original title (TUI) of the first split-up iteration from Script-Tools. Script-Tools is still the 'end/final-project', SWARM is just the way to get... (32 Replies)
Discussion started by: sea
32 Replies
Font::TTF::GDEF(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					Font::TTF::GDEF(3)

NAME
Font::TTF::GDEF - Opentype GDEF table support DESCRIPTION
The GDEF table contains various global lists of information which are apparantly used in other places in an OpenType renderer. But precisely where is open to speculation... INSTANCE VARIABLES
There are up to 5 tables in the GDEF table, each with their own structure: GLYPH This is an Font::TTF::Coverage Class Definition table containing information as to what type each glyph is. ATTACH The attach table consists of a coverage table and then attachment points for each glyph in the coverage table: COVERAGE This is a coverage table POINTS This is an array of point elements. Each element is an array of curve points corresponding to the attachment points on that glyph. The order of the curve points in the array corresponds to the attachment point number specified in the MARKS coverage table (see below). LIG This contains the ligature caret positioning information for ligature glyphs COVERAGE A coverage table to say which glyphs are ligatures LIGS An array of elements for each ligature. Each element is an array of information for each caret position in the ligature (there being number of components - 1 of these, generally) FMT This is the format of the information and is important to provide the semantics for the value. This value must be set correctly before output VAL The value which has meaning according to FMT DEVICE For FMT = 3, a device table is also referenced which is stored here MARKS This class definition table defines the classes of mark glyphs that can be selected for processing using the MarkAttachmentType field of lookup FLAG words. MARKSETS Contains an array of coverage tables indexed by the FILTER value of a lookup. METHODS
$t->read Reads the table into the data structure $t->out($fh) Writes out this table. $t->update Sort COVERAGE tables. perl v5.16.3 2012-08-08 Font::TTF::GDEF(3)