Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Gnuplot 4.6 : problem with my X axis Post 303046031 by Tim2424 on Wednesday 22nd of April 2020 04:42:38 AM
Old 04-22-2020
Hello !

I'm realy stupid ahah... My graph doesn't work because my EndDate is 2020-20... And I don't know why I've put this value...

Thanks for your help and sorry for the inconvenience !

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with gnuplot

Hi, I am a beginner using UNIX, and was wondering how to use gnuplot from UNIX on my pc. I am connected remotely to my work's UNIX server using Secure Shell Client, and gnuplot won't open a new window when I use the plot command. How do I do this? Moreover, is it possible to save things from the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: KTTFB64
0 Replies

2. AIX

Add printer connected to a axis printserver

Hi guys, I have a AIX 4.3 system, and I need to configure a printer, but that printer it's connected to a axis print server. I have lot of years working with unix, but never added a printer in a AIX system. I need to add using "remote print queue", and add the hostname and ip to the /etc/hosts?... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: uadm26
2 Replies

3. OS X (Apple)

Adjust X & Y screen axis

I'm using my wife's Macbook, and I just noticed that her screen is off axis, but I can't find a way to adjust it. I've tried playing around with resolution in preferences, but nothing. Maybe a terminal command for adjusting the x and y values of the screen? Any and all suggestions welcomed :) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: andou
2 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

GNUplot

Hi, I am trying to make a plot of an ASCII file using GNUplot, but I keep getting error msg: for example plot filename.txt It says that (.txt ) is not identified ... I tried to write it without the .txt part, but I also get the error msg. Any idea why? :confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cosmologist
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

xargs and gnuplot

Hi All, Seems I have an xargs stdin problem that I don't understand. I have a script (call it myscript.sh) that takes the names of one or more file(s) specified on the command line and creates a single gnuplot command file containing multiple records, one for each specified file. Each of... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: paulianna2002
9 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

GNUPLOT problem

Hi, Im trying to plot a time series with gnuplot. this is my script set xdata time set yrange set timefmt "%H" set xrange set format x "%H:%M:%S" plot "time_vs_times.txt" using 1:2 title 'Interarrival time' with points lw 2 and this is my data 11:14:18 5 11:14:19 10... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: jamie_123
10 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Transposing X and Y axis of CSV data

Hello list, I have a source CSV data file as follows: PC_NAME,MS11-040,MS11-039,MS11-038,MS11-035 abc123,Not Applicable,Not Applicable,Not Applicable,Not Applicable abc987,Not Applicable,Not Applicable,Not Applicable,Not Applicable tnt999,Not Applicable,Not Applicable,Applicable,Not... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: landossa
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem creating graph with gnuplot with time on x-axis

Let me start by saying I'm new to gnuplot and not very good at unix at all.. Anyway, I'm each minute measuring temperature and humidity and saves the last 60 readings along with time in a textfile, values_minute. The contents of the file is formatted like this: time temperature humidity ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: hakro807
8 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Gnuplot 3d binning

Hello I have a text file with tens of thousands of rows The format is x y where both x and y can be anything between -100 and +100. What I would like to do is have a 3d gnuplot where there are 10,000 squared or bins and each bin will count how many rows have a value that would be... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: garethsays
1 Replies
gv(3guile)																gv(3guile)

NAME
gv_guile - graph manipulation in guile SYNOPSIS
(load-extension "/usr/lib/graphviz/guile/libgv_guile.so" "SWIG_init") USAGE
INTRODUCTION
gv_guile is a dynamically loaded extension for guile that provides access to the graph facilities of graphviz. COMMANDS
New graphs New empty graph graph_handle gv.graph (name); graph_handle gv.digraph (name); graph_handle gv.strictgraph (name); graph_handle gv.strictdigraph (name); New graph from a dot-syntax string or file graph_handle gv.readstring (string); graph_handle gv.read (string filename); graph_handle gv.read (channel); Add new subgraph to existing graph graph_handle gv.graph (graph_handle, name); New nodes Add new node to existing graph node_handle gv.node (graph_handle, name); New edges Add new edge between existing nodes edge_handle gv.edge (tail_node_handle, head_node_handle); Add a new edge between an existing tail node, and a named head node which will be induced in the graph if it doesn't already exist edge_handle gv.edge (tail_node_handle, head_name); Add a new edge between an existing head node, and a named tail node which will be induced in the graph if it doesn't already exist edge_handle gv.edge (tail_name, head_node_handle); Add a new edge between named tail and head nodes which will be induced in the graph if they don't already exist edge_handle gv.edge (graph_handle, tail_name, head_name); Setting attribute values Set value of named attribute of graph/node/edge - creating attribute if necessary string gv.setv (graph_handle, attr_name, attr_value); string gv.setv (node_handle, attr_name, attr_value); string gv.setv (edge_handle, attr_name, attr_value); Set value of existing attribute of graph/node/edge (using attribute handle) string gv.setv (graph_handle, attr_handle, attr_value); string gv.setv (node_handle, attr_handle, attr_value); string gv.setv (edge_handle, attr_handle, attr_value); Getting attribute values Get value of named attribute of graph/node/edge string gv.getv (graph_handle, attr_name); string gv.getv (node_handle, attr_name); string gv.getv (edge_handle, attr_name); Get value of attribute of graph/node/edge (using attribute handle) string gv.getv (graph_handle, attr_handle); string gv.getv (node_handle, attr_handle); string gv.getv (edge_handle, attr_handle); Obtain names from handles string gv.nameof (graph_handle); string gv.nameof (node_handle); string gv.nameof (attr_handle); Find handles from names graph_handle gv.findsubg (graph_handle, name); node_handle gv.findnode (graph_handle, name); edge_handle gv.findedge (tail_node_handle, head_node_handle); attribute_handle gv.findattr (graph_handle, name); attribute_handle gv.findattr (node_handle, name); attribute_handle gv.findattr (edge_handle, name); Misc graph navigators returning handles node_handle gv.headof (edge_handle); node_handle gv.tailof (edge_handle); graph_handle gv.graphof (graph_handle); graph_handle gv.graphof (edge_handle); graph_handle gv.graphof (node_handle); graph_handle gv.rootof (graph_handle); Obtain handles of proto node/edge for setting default attribute values node_handle gv.protonode (graph_handle); edge_handle gv.protoedge (graph_handle); Iterators Iteration termination tests bool gv.ok (graph_handle); bool gv.ok (node_handle); bool gv.ok (edge_handle); bool gv.ok (attr_handle); Iterate over subgraphs of a graph graph_handle gv.firstsubg (graph_handle); graph_handle gv.nextsubg (graph_handle, subgraph_handle); Iterate over supergraphs of a graph (obscure and rarely useful) graph_handle gv.firstsupg (graph_handle); graph_handle gv.nextsupg (graph_handle, subgraph_handle); Iterate over edges of a graph edge_handle gv.firstedge (graph_handle); edge_handle gv.nextedge (graph_handle, edge_handle); Iterate over outedges of a graph edge_handle gv.firstout (graph_handle); edge_handle gv.nextout (graph_handle, edge_handle); Iterate over edges of a node edge_handle gv.firstedge (node_handle); edge_handle gv.nextedge (node_handle, edge_handle); Iterate over out-edges of a node edge_handle gv.firstout (node_handle); edge_handle gv.nextout (node_handle, edge_handle); Iterate over head nodes reachable from out-edges of a node node_handle gv.firsthead (node_handle); node_handle gv.nexthead (node_handle, head_node_handle); Iterate over in-edges of a graph edge_handle gv.firstin (graph_handle); edge_handle gv.nextin (node_handle, edge_handle); Iterate over in-edges of a node edge_handle gv.firstin (node_handle); edge_handle gv.nextin (graph_handle, edge_handle); Iterate over tail nodes reachable from in-edges of a node node_handle gv.firsttail (node_handle); node_handle gv.nexttail (node_handle, tail_node_handle); Iterate over nodes of a graph node_handle gv.firstnode (graph_handle); node_handle gv.nextnode (graph_handle, node_handle); Iterate over nodes of an edge node_handle gv.firstnode (edge_handle); node_handle gv.nextnode (edge_handle, node_handle); Iterate over attributes of a graph attribute_handle gv.firstattr (graph_handle); attribute_handle gv.nextattr (graph_handle, attr_handle); Iterate over attributes of an edge attribute_handle gv.firstattr (edge_handle); attribute_handle gv.nextattr (edge_handle, attr_handle); Iterate over attributes of a node attribute_handle gv.firstattr (node_handle); attribute_handle gv.nextattr (node_handle, attr_handle); Remove graph objects bool gv.rm (graph_handle); bool gv.rm (node_handle); bool gv.rm (edge_handle); Layout Annotate a graph with layout attributes and values using a specific layout engine bool gv.layout (graph_handle, string engine); Render Render a layout into attributes of the graph bool gv.render (graph_handle); Render a layout to stdout bool gv.render (graph_handle, string format); Render to an open file bool gv.render (graph_handle, string format, channel fout); Render a layout to an unopened file by name bool gv.render (graph_handle, string format, string filename); Render to an open channel bool gv.renderchannel (graph_handle, string format, string channelname); Render to a string result gv.renderresult (graph_handle, string format, string outdata); Render a layout to a malloc'ed string, to be free'd by the caller (deprecated - too easy to leak memory) (still needed for "eval [gv::renderdata $G tk]" ) string gv.renderdata (graph_handle, string format); Writing graph back to file bool gv.write (graph_handle, string filename); bool gv.write (graph_handle, channel); KEYWORDS
graph, dot, neato, fdp, circo, twopi, guile. 11 January 2014 gv(3guile)