Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Cannot login - field missing
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Cannot login - field missing Post 303045631 by Neo on Saturday 4th of April 2020 11:12:31 PM
Old 04-05-2020
The correct login link is here:

https://www.unix.com/usercp/#/login

www.unix.comusercp.jpg

Regarding bugs in general, we are in "Phase II" of migrating to a new forum and so we have ceased upgrading or fixing minor bugs in the legacy forum.

Soon, we will turn off new forum registrations here in the legacy forum and then, as. before, we will set this forum to read only.

Ironically, some text transformation bugs were only found when we made the "Phase I" transition and set this forum "read only"; because when I call for testing the new forums when this forum is open for new posts, folks will not test the new forums, unfortunately.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

deleting records with a missing field

I had to delete rows when a record was missing a field. My solution was cut -c 202-402 ${dataFile} | awk '{if (substr($0,103,30) !~ /^ *$/) print $0} >> ${workFile} The cut is because they came two records to a row. Anyone want to offer a more elegant solution? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gillbates
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sort alpha on 1st field, numerical on 2nd field (sci notation)

I want to sort alphabetically on the first field and sort in descending numerical order on the 2nd field. With a normal "sort -r -n" it does this: abc ||| 5e-05 ||| bla abc ||| 3 ||| ble def ||| 1 ||| abc def ||| 0.2 ||| def As you can see it ignores the fact that 5e-05 is actually 0.00005... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: FrancoisCN
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk, comma as field separator and text inside double quotes as a field.

Hi, all I need to get fields in a line that are separated by commas, some of the fields are enclosed with double quotes, and they are supposed to be treated as a single field even if there are commas inside the quotes. sample input: for this line, 5 fields are supposed to be extracted, they... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: kevintse
8 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

AWK: Pattern match between 2 files, then compare a field in file1 as > or < field in file2

First, thanks for the help in previous posts... couldn't have gotten where I am now without it! So here is what I have, I use AWK to match $1 and $2 as 1 string in file1 to $1 and $2 as 1 string in file2. Now I'm wondering if I can extend this AWK command to incorporate the following: If $1... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: right_coaster
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Insert missing field using perl,sed,awk

sample file (comma as field separators) MessageFlow,1,BusIntBatchMgr,a OOBEvent,1,BusIntBatchMgr,a TaskEvents,1,,a MTTrace,1,,a MTWarning,,1,a MessageFlow,1,Batch,a OOBEvent,1,Batch,a TaskEvents,1,,a EAISAPIdocWizard,1,BusIntMgr,a EAISAPBAPIWizard,1,BusIntMgr,a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vrclm
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compare field and get the missing in Linux shell.

I have a log file A.txt 2012/11/13 20:06:11 |t112|Locations 12, 13, 14, 15|NET12/full_ddr3_2X_FV_4BD_1.qt|norway|0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15|norway22 2012/11/14 14:23:19 |t112|Locations 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sabercats
1 Replies

7. Linux

How do I format a Date field of a .CSV file with multiple commas in a string field?

I have a .CSV file (file.csv) whose data are all enclosed in double quotes. Sample format of the file is as below: column1,column2,column3,column4,column5,column6, column7, Column8, Column9, Column10 "12","B000QRIGJ4","4432","string with quotes, and with a comma, and colon: in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dhruuv369
3 Replies

8. SuSE

How to resolve missing missing dependencies with opensuse 11.3 and 12.3?

Hello, This is a programming question as well as a suse question, so let me know if you think I should post this in programming. I have an application that I compiled under opensuse 12.2 using g77-3.3/g++3.3. The program compiles and runs just fine. I gave the application to a colleague who... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: LMHmedchem
2 Replies

9. Red Hat

Yum - resolving missing dependencies that are not missing

I am trying to install VirtualBox on RHEL 5 but I need the 32 bit version for 32 bit Windows. When I run yum I get the following: sudo yum localinstall /auto/spvtg-it/spvss-migration/Software/VirtualBox-4.3-4.3.2_90405_el6-1.i686.rpm Loaded plugins: fastestmirror Setting up Local Package... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: gw1500se
13 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Display combination of 4 field uniqe record and along with concatenate 5th and 6th field.

Table ACN|NAME|CITY|CTY|NO1|NO2 115|AKKK|ASH|IND|10|15 115|AKKK|ASH|IND|20|20 115|AKKK|ASH|IND|30|35 115|AKKK|ASH|IND|30|35 112|ABC|FL|USA|15|15 112|ABC|FL|USA|25|20 112|ABC|FL|USA|25|45 i have written shell script using cut command and awk programming getting error correct it and add... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: udhal
5 Replies
WWW::Mechanize::FormFiller::Value::Random(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation	    WWW::Mechanize::FormFiller::Value::Random(3pm)

NAME
WWW::Mechanize::FormFiller::Value::Random - Randomly fill out a HTML form field SYNOPSIS
use WWW::Mechanize::FormFiller; use WWW::Mechanize::FormFiller::Value::Random; my $f = WWW::Mechanize::FormFiller->new(); # Create a random value for the HTML field "login" my $login = WWW::Mechanize::FormFiller::Value::Random->new( login => "root","administrator","corion" ); $f->add_value( login => $login ); # Alternatively take the following shorthand, which adds the # field to the list as well : # If there is no password, put a random one out of the list there my $password = $f->add_filler( password => Random => "foo","bar","baz" ); DESCRIPTION
This class provides a way to write a randomly chosen value into a HTML field. new NAME, LIST Creates a new value which will correspond to the HTML field "NAME". The "LIST" is a list of items one of which will be returned for each call to "value()". There is no persistence of these values. For items that can only take a finite set of elements, a random element out of that list is taken by default. name [NEWNAME] Gets and sets the name of the HTML field this value corresponds to. value FIELD Returns the value to put into the HTML field. EXPORT None by default. COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. Copyright (C) 2002,2003 Max Maischein AUTHOR
Max Maischein, <corion@cpan.org> Please contact me if you find bugs or otherwise improve the module. More tests are also very welcome ! SEE ALSO
WWW::Mechanize, WWW::Mechanize::Shell, WWW::Mechanize::FormFiller, WWW::Mechanize::FormFiller::Value::Value, WWW::Mechanize::FormFiller::Value::Default, WWW::Mechanize::FormFiller::Value::Fixed, WWW::Mechanize::FormFiller::Value::Interactive perl v5.10.1 2009-04-24 WWW::Mechanize::FormFiller::Value::Random(3pm)