Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Announcement: New Discourse Site to Go Live this Weekend Post 303045422 by Neo on Friday 20th of March 2020 09:32:21 AM
Old 03-20-2020
Announcement: New Discourse Site to Go Live this Weekend

Update: Both the new site and site are live.

We plan to set this site ([ICODE]www.unix.com[/ICODE]) to [ICODE]read only[/ICODE] and there will be no new registrations here after this weekend.

I plan do the "final" migration on Saturday or Sunday and will put a banner up on this site to mention the site and the details.

When the cutover is made all members will need to do the "lost password" thing to create a new (stronger) password (this step has been tested). Password and PMs will not migrate to the new Discourse site.

Basically, we plan to leave this site up as a "read only" reference and all new Q&A will be on the new, modern, site.

Everyone who has tested the new site so far has commented how great it is; and how much better it is than this old, legacy site; and I'm sure everyone will love it; especially mobile users but it's great on desktop top too.

Thanks to all the moderators who tested over the past few days. Every mod who tested loved it.
These 5 Users Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Web Development

Setting up Development and Live web site environment

Hi, I am fairly new to unix so please go easy on me.. I have a VPS on which I would like to setup a development and live web site environment and can't seem to work out what is the best technique for doing so. I would like to be able to mirror the live site and have a "check out" and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ciantrius
0 Replies

2. IP Networking

How to establish site to site vpn - Linux machine and cisco asa?

Hi, I am trying to establish vpn between my linux server and cisco asa at client side. I installed openswan on my cent os. Linux Server eth0 - 182.2.29.10 Gateway - 182.2.29.1 eth1 - 192.9.200.75 I have simple IPtables Like WAN="eth0" LAN="eth1" (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashokvpp
0 Replies

3. IP Networking

Does cisco 1921 router support site to site VPNs using IPSec?

Q: "Does Cisco 1921 router support,, act as an endpoint for, site to site VPNs using IPSec? If so, how many? " A: If you get the Cisco 1921/k9 with the security services bundle then it will have built in security features. Cisco, typically includes IP Sec tunnels I believe as part of that... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ayaerlee
0 Replies

4. IP Networking

IPSec Openswan Site to Site VPN - Big Pain

Hi @all, I try to connect 2 LANs with IPSec/Openswan LAN 1: 192.168.0.0/24 LAN 2: 192.168.1.0/24 This is my Config: conn HomeVPN # # Left security gateway, subnet behind it, nexthop toward right. left=192.168.1.29 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bahnhasser83
1 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Update: UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7641 - Changed Live Chat to Live Updates

Update: UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7641 - Changed Live Chat to Live Updates In this version of the UserCP, I have changed "Live Chat" to "Live Updates" by disabling the ability to post in the "live chat" area and changed the name to "Live Updates" The reason for this change is that experienced... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
6 Replies
PACEMAKER(8)						  System Administration Utilities					      PACEMAKER(8)

NAME
Pacemaker - Part of the Pacemaker cluster resource manager SYNOPSIS
crm_ticket (query|command) [options] DESCRIPTION
crm_ticket - Perform tasks related to cluster tickets. Allows ticket attributes to be queried, modified and deleted. OPTIONS
-?, --help This text -$, --version Version information -V, --verbose Increase debug output -Q, --quiet Print only the value on stdout -t, --ticket=value Ticket ID Queries: -l, --info Display the information of ticket(s) -L, --details Display the details of ticket(s) -w, --raw Display the IDs of ticket(s) -q, --query-xml Query the XML of ticket(s) -c, --constraints Display the rsc_ticket constraints that apply to ticket(s) Commands: -g, --grant Grant a ticket to this cluster site -r, --revoke Revoke a ticket from this cluster site -s, --standby Tell this cluster site this ticket is standby -a, --activate Tell this cluster site this ticket is active Advanced Commands: -G, --get-attr=value Display the named attribute for a ticket -S, --set-attr=value Set the named attribtue for a ticket -D, --delete-attr=value Delete the named attribute for a ticket -C, --cleanup Delete all state of a ticket at this cluster site Additional Options: -v, --attr-value=value Attribute value to use with -S -d, --default=value (Advanced) The default attribute value to display if none is found. For use with -G -f, --force (Advanced) Force the action to be performed -n, --set-name=value (Advanced) ID of the instance_attributes object to change -i, --nvpair=value (Advanced) ID of the nvpair object to change/delete EXAMPLES
Display the info of tickets: # crm_ticket --info Display the detailed info of tickets: # crm_ticket --details Display the XML of 'ticketA': # crm_ticket --ticket ticketA --query-xml Display the rsc_ticket constraints that apply to 'ticketA': # crm_ticket --ticket ticketA --constraints Grant 'ticketA' to this cluster site: # crm_ticket --ticket ticketA --grant Revoke 'ticketA' from this cluster site: # crm_ticket --ticket ticketA --revoke Make 'ticketA' standby: The cluster site will treat a granted 'ticketA' as 'standby'. The dependent resources will be stopped or demoted gracefully without trig- gering loss-policies # crm_ticket --ticket ticketA --standby Activate 'ticketA' from being standby: # crm_ticket --ticket ticketA --activate Get the value of the 'granted' attribute for 'ticketA': # crm_ticket --ticket ticketA --get-attr granted Set the value of the 'standby' attribute for 'ticketA': # crm_ticket --ticket ticketA --set-attr standby --attr-value true Delete the 'granted' attribute for 'ticketA': # crm_ticket --ticket ticketA --delete-attr granted Erase the operation history of 'ticketA' at this cluster site: The cluster site will 'forget' the existing ticket state. # crm_ticket --ticket ticketA --cleanup AUTHOR
Written by Andrew Beekhof REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to pacemaker@oss.clusterlabs.org Pacemaker 1.1.10-29.el7 June 2014 PACEMAKER(8)