Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? VBulletin 3.8 to Discourse on Docker Migration Test Take Four Post 303045369 by vgersh99 on Wednesday 18th of March 2020 10:33:55 AM
Old 03-18-2020
btw, a nice succinct guide to the "markdown" primitives.
btw2, there's no "color-picker" in "discourse"? (I know I'm asking for too much)

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Web Development

Removing VBSEO for vbulletin – Reverting back to vbulletin URLs

Please note, this information was copied from vbseo.com, now showing a database error. This is posted for reference since vbSEO seems to be going out of business: If you ever need to uninstall vBSEO , you can use the following instructions. Make sure you carefully follow each step. Login... (37 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
37 Replies

2. Linux

Docker and pipework,ip with other subnet

Recently i found this for give to docker a "personal" ip ip addr del 10.1.1.133/24 dev eth0 ip link add link eth0 dev eth0m type macvlan mode bridge ip link set eth0m up ip addr add 10.1.1.133/24 dev eth0m route add default gw 10.1.1.1On container i did ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
0 Replies

3. AIX

AIX - FC Switch migration, SAN Migration question!

I'm New to AIX / VIOS We're doing a FC switch cutover on an ibm device, connected via SAN. How do I tell if one path to my remote disk is lost? (aix lvm) How do I tell when my link is down on my HBA port? Appreciate your help, very much! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem in extracting yocto SDK for docker

Actually I was facing the following issue while building my Yocto SDK on Docker container sudo docker build --tag="akash/eclipse-che:6.5.0-1" --tag="akash/eclipse-che:latest" /home/akash/dockerimage.yocto.support/ Sending build context to Docker daemon 26.93MB Step 1/5 : FROM eclipse/cpp_gcc ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Akash BHardwaj
3 Replies

5. Docker

Docker learning Phase-I

Hello All, I had recently learnt a bit of Docker(which provides containerization process). Here are some of my learning points from it. Let us start first with very basic question: What is Docker: Docker is a platform for sysadmins and developers to DEPLOY, DEVELOP and RUN applications ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
7 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

VBulletin 3.8 to Discourse on Docker Migration Test Take Two

OK. Like we all do, we learn a lot from tests, test migrations, and so forth. Today, I started from scratch on test migration 2, armed with a lot more knowledge, The main differences are as follows: Installed discourse plugin ruby-bbcode-to-md before starting the install Modified... (30 Replies)
30 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Under Consideration: Migrate the Forums to Discourse

Dear All, After being active on the Node-RED forum for the last few weeks, I have been very impressed with Discourse, and my eyes have been opened. https://www.discourse.org/ but not the paid /hosted offering, but using the open distribution: https://github.com/discourse/discourse ... (52 Replies)
52 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.16.3 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)