Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? VBulletin 3.8 to Discourse on Docker Migration Test Take Four Post 303045336 by Neo on Tuesday 17th of March 2020 06:44:19 AM
Old 03-17-2020
Done...

Code:
Updating topic reply counts...
   138032 / 138032 (100.0%)  [10714 items/min]    
Updating first_post_created_at...

Updating user post_count...

Updating user topic_count...

Updating topic users

Updating post timings

Updating featured topic users

Updating featured topics in categories
      123 / 123 (100.0%)  [81 items/min]   n]  
Updating user topic reply counts
   138032 / 138032 (100.0%)  [11368 items/min]  ]  
Resetting topic counters

Done

Backing up now.....

Then will try to migrate "vb thanks" to "discourse likes" with the new script vbulletin_neo5.rb
These 3 Users Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Web Development

Removing VBSEO for vbulletin – Reverting back to vbulletin URLs

Please note, this information was copied from vbseo.com, now showing a database error. This is posted for reference since vbSEO seems to be going out of business: If you ever need to uninstall vBSEO , you can use the following instructions. Make sure you carefully follow each step. Login... (37 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
37 Replies

2. Linux

Docker and pipework,ip with other subnet

Recently i found this for give to docker a "personal" ip ip addr del 10.1.1.133/24 dev eth0 ip link add link eth0 dev eth0m type macvlan mode bridge ip link set eth0m up ip addr add 10.1.1.133/24 dev eth0m route add default gw 10.1.1.1On container i did ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
0 Replies

3. AIX

AIX - FC Switch migration, SAN Migration question!

I'm New to AIX / VIOS We're doing a FC switch cutover on an ibm device, connected via SAN. How do I tell if one path to my remote disk is lost? (aix lvm) How do I tell when my link is down on my HBA port? Appreciate your help, very much! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem in extracting yocto SDK for docker

Actually I was facing the following issue while building my Yocto SDK on Docker container sudo docker build --tag="akash/eclipse-che:6.5.0-1" --tag="akash/eclipse-che:latest" /home/akash/dockerimage.yocto.support/ Sending build context to Docker daemon 26.93MB Step 1/5 : FROM eclipse/cpp_gcc ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Akash BHardwaj
3 Replies

5. Docker

Docker learning Phase-I

Hello All, I had recently learnt a bit of Docker(which provides containerization process). Here are some of my learning points from it. Let us start first with very basic question: What is Docker: Docker is a platform for sysadmins and developers to DEPLOY, DEVELOP and RUN applications ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
7 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

VBulletin 3.8 to Discourse on Docker Migration Test Take Two

OK. Like we all do, we learn a lot from tests, test migrations, and so forth. Today, I started from scratch on test migration 2, armed with a lot more knowledge, The main differences are as follows: Installed discourse plugin ruby-bbcode-to-md before starting the install Modified... (30 Replies)
30 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Under Consideration: Migrate the Forums to Discourse

Dear All, After being active on the Node-RED forum for the last few weeks, I have been very impressed with Discourse, and my eyes have been opened. https://www.discourse.org/ but not the paid /hosted offering, but using the open distribution: https://github.com/discourse/discourse ... (52 Replies)
52 Replies
intltool-update(1)						   User Commands						intltool-update(1)

NAME
intltool-update - update .po file with marked translatable strings from the application source code SYNOPSIS
intltool-update [--headers] [--help] [--maintain] [--pot] [--report] [--verbose] [--version] language-code DESCRIPTION
The intltool-update, intltoolize, intltool-extract, and intltool-unicodify utilities identify localizable content in application source code, and extract this content into translatable .po message catalog files. intltool-update updates the message catalog files with the translatable content from the application source code. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: --headers Generate the header files in the POTFILES.in file. You can also use -s to specify this option. --help Show usage and basic help information. --maintain Search for files that have been omitted from the POTFILES.in file. You can also use -m to specify this option. --pot Generate the PO template only. You can also use -p to specify this option. --report Display a status report for the module. You can also use -r to specify this option. --verbose Provide additional feedback. You can also use -x to specify this option. --version Show version information. OPERANDS
The following operands are supported: language-code Specifies the language code of the file that you wish to update with new translatable content. EXAMPLES
Example 1: Updating a Message Catalog .pot File With All Marked Translatable Content example% intltool-update --pot Example 2: Updating a Message Catalog .po File for the French Language Based on the Current Contents of the .pot File example% intltool-update fr EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 Application exited successfully >0 Application exited with failure FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/bin/intltool-updateThe command-line executable for the application. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-common-devel | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |External | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
intltool-extract(1), intltool-merge(1), intltool-prepare(1), intltool-unicodify(1), intltoolize(1) NOTES
For more information, see the I18N-HOWTO file, which is provided with the intltool source code. Updated by Damien Donlon, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2003. Written by Darin Adler, Kenneth Christiansen, Maciej Stachowiak. SunOS 5.10 3 Apr 2003 intltool-update(1)