Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? VBulletin 3.8 to Discourse on Docker Migration Test Take Four Post 303045327 by Neo on Tuesday 17th of March 2020 02:24:43 AM
Old 03-17-2020
Some of my crude hacking worked ..... LOL

At least some attachments are working:

VBulletin 3.8 to Discourse on Docker Migration Test Take Four-screen-shot-2020-03-17-12243-pmjpg

Success! LOL
These 2 Users Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Web Development

Removing VBSEO for vbulletin – Reverting back to vbulletin URLs

Please note, this information was copied from vbseo.com, now showing a database error. This is posted for reference since vbSEO seems to be going out of business: If you ever need to uninstall vBSEO , you can use the following instructions. Make sure you carefully follow each step. Login... (37 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
37 Replies

2. Linux

Docker and pipework,ip with other subnet

Recently i found this for give to docker a "personal" ip ip addr del 10.1.1.133/24 dev eth0 ip link add link eth0 dev eth0m type macvlan mode bridge ip link set eth0m up ip addr add 10.1.1.133/24 dev eth0m route add default gw 10.1.1.1On container i did ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
0 Replies

3. AIX

AIX - FC Switch migration, SAN Migration question!

I'm New to AIX / VIOS We're doing a FC switch cutover on an ibm device, connected via SAN. How do I tell if one path to my remote disk is lost? (aix lvm) How do I tell when my link is down on my HBA port? Appreciate your help, very much! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem in extracting yocto SDK for docker

Actually I was facing the following issue while building my Yocto SDK on Docker container sudo docker build --tag="akash/eclipse-che:6.5.0-1" --tag="akash/eclipse-che:latest" /home/akash/dockerimage.yocto.support/ Sending build context to Docker daemon 26.93MB Step 1/5 : FROM eclipse/cpp_gcc ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Akash BHardwaj
3 Replies

5. Docker

Docker learning Phase-I

Hello All, I had recently learnt a bit of Docker(which provides containerization process). Here are some of my learning points from it. Let us start first with very basic question: What is Docker: Docker is a platform for sysadmins and developers to DEPLOY, DEVELOP and RUN applications ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
7 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

VBulletin 3.8 to Discourse on Docker Migration Test Take Two

OK. Like we all do, we learn a lot from tests, test migrations, and so forth. Today, I started from scratch on test migration 2, armed with a lot more knowledge, The main differences are as follows: Installed discourse plugin ruby-bbcode-to-md before starting the install Modified... (30 Replies)
30 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Under Consideration: Migrate the Forums to Discourse

Dear All, After being active on the Node-RED forum for the last few weeks, I have been very impressed with Discourse, and my eyes have been opened. https://www.discourse.org/ but not the paid /hosted offering, but using the open distribution: https://github.com/discourse/discourse ... (52 Replies)
52 Replies
Moose::Cookbook::Snack::Keywords(3)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		       Moose::Cookbook::Snack::Keywords(3)

NAME
Moose::Cookbook::Snack::Keywords - Restricted "keywords" in Moose VERSION
version 2.0604 DESCRIPTION
Moose exports a number of sugar functions in order to emulate Perl built-in keywords. These can cause clashes with other user-defined functions. This document provides a list of those keywords for easy reference. The 'meta' keyword "use Moose" adds a method called "meta" to your class. If this conflicts with a method or function you are using, you can rename it, or prevent it from being installed entirely. To do this, pass the "-meta_name" option when you "use Moose". For instance: # install it under a different name use Moose -meta_name => 'moose_meta'; # don't install it at all use Moose -meta_name => undef; Moose Keywords If you are using Moose or Moose::Role it is best to avoid these keywords: extends with has before after around super override inner augment confess blessed Moose::Util::TypeConstraints Keywords If you are using Moose::Util::TypeConstraints it is best to avoid these keywords: type subtype class_type role_type maybe_type duck_type as where message optimize_as inline_as coerce from via enum find_type_constraint register_type_constraint Avoiding collisions Turning off Moose To remove the sugar functions Moose exports, just add "no Moose" at the bottom of your code: package Thing; use Moose; # code here no Moose; This will unexport the sugar functions that Moose originally exported. The same will also work for Moose::Role and Moose::Util::TypeConstraints. Sub::Exporter features Moose, Moose::Role and Moose::Util::TypeConstraints all use Sub::Exporter to handle all their exporting needs. This means that all the features that Sub::Exporter provides are also available to them. For instance, with Sub::Exporter you can rename keywords, like so: package LOL::Cat; use Moose 'has' => { -as => 'i_can_haz' }; i_can_haz 'cheeseburger' => ( is => 'rw', trigger => sub { print "NOM NOM" } ); LOL::Cat->new->cheeseburger('KTHNXBYE'); See the Sub::Exporter docs for more information. namespace::autoclean and namespace::clean You can also use namespace::autoclean to clean up your namespace. This will remove all imported functions from your namespace. Note that if you are importing functions that are intended to be used as methods (this includes overload, due to internal implementation details), it will remove these as well. Another option is to use namespace::clean directly, but you must be careful not to remove "meta" when doing so: package Foo; use Moose; use namespace::clean -except => 'meta'; # ... SEE ALSO
Moose Moose::Role Moose::Utils::TypeConstraints Sub::Exporter namespace::autoclean namespace::clean AUTHOR
Moose is maintained by the Moose Cabal, along with the help of many contributors. See "CABAL" in Moose and "CONTRIBUTORS" in Moose for details. COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2012 by Infinity Interactive, Inc.. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.16.2 2012-09-19 Moose::Cookbook::Snack::Keywords(3)