Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? VBulletin 3.8 to Discourse on Docker Migration Test Take Four Post 303045289 by Neo on Sunday 15th of March 2020 10:45:37 PM
Old 03-15-2020
Moving right along..... no apparent errors in the modifications included in the Ruby migration script, vbulletin_neo4.rb :

Code:
importing groups..
       20 / 20 (100.0%)  [49738 items/min]    
importing users
   138160 / 138160 (100.0%)  [407 items/min]       ]  
Creating groups membership...
    Done
importing all forums  top level categories...
      119 / 119 (100.0%)  [423 items/min] 
importing topics...
   171065 / 240534 ( 71.1%)

These 2 Users Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Web Development

Removing VBSEO for vbulletin – Reverting back to vbulletin URLs

Please note, this information was copied from vbseo.com, now showing a database error. This is posted for reference since vbSEO seems to be going out of business: If you ever need to uninstall vBSEO , you can use the following instructions. Make sure you carefully follow each step. Login... (37 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
37 Replies

2. Linux

Docker and pipework,ip with other subnet

Recently i found this for give to docker a "personal" ip ip addr del 10.1.1.133/24 dev eth0 ip link add link eth0 dev eth0m type macvlan mode bridge ip link set eth0m up ip addr add 10.1.1.133/24 dev eth0m route add default gw 10.1.1.1On container i did ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
0 Replies

3. AIX

AIX - FC Switch migration, SAN Migration question!

I'm New to AIX / VIOS We're doing a FC switch cutover on an ibm device, connected via SAN. How do I tell if one path to my remote disk is lost? (aix lvm) How do I tell when my link is down on my HBA port? Appreciate your help, very much! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem in extracting yocto SDK for docker

Actually I was facing the following issue while building my Yocto SDK on Docker container sudo docker build --tag="akash/eclipse-che:6.5.0-1" --tag="akash/eclipse-che:latest" /home/akash/dockerimage.yocto.support/ Sending build context to Docker daemon 26.93MB Step 1/5 : FROM eclipse/cpp_gcc ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Akash BHardwaj
3 Replies

5. Docker

Docker learning Phase-I

Hello All, I had recently learnt a bit of Docker(which provides containerization process). Here are some of my learning points from it. Let us start first with very basic question: What is Docker: Docker is a platform for sysadmins and developers to DEPLOY, DEVELOP and RUN applications ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
7 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

VBulletin 3.8 to Discourse on Docker Migration Test Take Two

OK. Like we all do, we learn a lot from tests, test migrations, and so forth. Today, I started from scratch on test migration 2, armed with a lot more knowledge, The main differences are as follows: Installed discourse plugin ruby-bbcode-to-md before starting the install Modified... (30 Replies)
30 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Under Consideration: Migrate the Forums to Discourse

Dear All, After being active on the Node-RED forum for the last few weeks, I have been very impressed with Discourse, and my eyes have been opened. https://www.discourse.org/ but not the paid /hosted offering, but using the open distribution: https://github.com/discourse/discourse ... (52 Replies)
52 Replies
Test::HTTP::Server::Simple::StashWarnings(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation	    Test::HTTP::Server::Simple::StashWarnings(3pm)

NAME
Test::HTTP::Server::Simple::StashWarnings - catch your forked server's warnings SYNOPSIS
package My::Webserver::Test; use base qw/Test::HTTP::Server::Simple::StashWarnings My::Webserver/; sub test_warning_path { "/__test_warnings" } package main; use Test::More tests => 42; my $s = My::WebServer::Test->new; my $url_root = $s->started_ok("start up my web server"); my $mech = WWW::Mechanize->new; $mech->get("$url_root/some_action"); $mech->get("/__test_warnings"); my @warnings = My::WebServer::Test->decode_warnings($mech->content); is(@warnings, 0, "some_action gave no warnings"); DESCRIPTION
Warnings are an important part of any application. Your web application should warn the user when something is amiss. Almost as importantly, we want to be able to test that the web application gracefully copes with bad input, the back button, and all other aspects of the user experience. Unfortunately, tests seldom cover what happens when things go poorly. Are you "sure" that your application checks authorization for that action? Are you "sure" it will tomorrow? This module lets you retrieve the warnings that your forked server throws. That way you can test that your application continues to throw warnings when it makes sense. Catching the warnings also keeps your test output tidy. Finally, you'll be able to see when your application throws new, unexpected warnings. SETUP
The way this module works is it catches warnings and makes them available on a special URL (which must be defined by you in the "test_warning_path" method). You can use "WWW::Mechanize" (or whichever HTTP agent you prefer) to download the warnings. The warnings will be serialized. Use decode_warnings to get the list of warnings seen so far (since last request anyway). Warnings are encoded using Storable by default, but your subclass may override the "encode_warnings" and "decode_warnings" methods. TIPS
Setting the "TEST_VERBOSE" environment variable to a true value will cause warnings to be displayed immediately, even if they would be captured and tested later. AUTHOR
Shawn M Moore, "<sartak at bestpractical.com>" BUGS
Please report any bugs or feature requests to "bug-test-http-server-simple-stashwarnings at rt.cpan.org", or through the web interface at <http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/ReportBug.html?Queue=test-http-server-simple-stashwarnings>. COPYRIGHT &; LICENSE Copyright 2008 Best Practical Solutions. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.0 2009-07-07 Test::HTTP::Server::Simple::StashWarnings(3pm)