Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? VBulletin 3.8 to Discourse on Docker Migration Test Take Four Post 303045289 by Neo on Sunday 15th of March 2020 10:45:37 PM
Old 03-15-2020
Moving right along..... no apparent errors in the modifications included in the Ruby migration script, vbulletin_neo4.rb :

Code:
importing groups..
       20 / 20 (100.0%)  [49738 items/min]    
importing users
   138160 / 138160 (100.0%)  [407 items/min]       ]  
Creating groups membership...
    Done
importing all forums  top level categories...
      119 / 119 (100.0%)  [423 items/min] 
importing topics...
   171065 / 240534 ( 71.1%)

These 2 Users Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Web Development

Removing VBSEO for vbulletin – Reverting back to vbulletin URLs

Please note, this information was copied from vbseo.com, now showing a database error. This is posted for reference since vbSEO seems to be going out of business: If you ever need to uninstall vBSEO , you can use the following instructions. Make sure you carefully follow each step. Login... (37 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
37 Replies

2. Linux

Docker and pipework,ip with other subnet

Recently i found this for give to docker a "personal" ip ip addr del 10.1.1.133/24 dev eth0 ip link add link eth0 dev eth0m type macvlan mode bridge ip link set eth0m up ip addr add 10.1.1.133/24 dev eth0m route add default gw 10.1.1.1On container i did ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
0 Replies

3. AIX

AIX - FC Switch migration, SAN Migration question!

I'm New to AIX / VIOS We're doing a FC switch cutover on an ibm device, connected via SAN. How do I tell if one path to my remote disk is lost? (aix lvm) How do I tell when my link is down on my HBA port? Appreciate your help, very much! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem in extracting yocto SDK for docker

Actually I was facing the following issue while building my Yocto SDK on Docker container sudo docker build --tag="akash/eclipse-che:6.5.0-1" --tag="akash/eclipse-che:latest" /home/akash/dockerimage.yocto.support/ Sending build context to Docker daemon 26.93MB Step 1/5 : FROM eclipse/cpp_gcc ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Akash BHardwaj
3 Replies

5. Docker

Docker learning Phase-I

Hello All, I had recently learnt a bit of Docker(which provides containerization process). Here are some of my learning points from it. Let us start first with very basic question: What is Docker: Docker is a platform for sysadmins and developers to DEPLOY, DEVELOP and RUN applications ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
7 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

VBulletin 3.8 to Discourse on Docker Migration Test Take Two

OK. Like we all do, we learn a lot from tests, test migrations, and so forth. Today, I started from scratch on test migration 2, armed with a lot more knowledge, The main differences are as follows: Installed discourse plugin ruby-bbcode-to-md before starting the install Modified... (30 Replies)
30 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Under Consideration: Migrate the Forums to Discourse

Dear All, After being active on the Node-RED forum for the last few weeks, I have been very impressed with Discourse, and my eyes have been opened. https://www.discourse.org/ but not the paid /hosted offering, but using the open distribution: https://github.com/discourse/discourse ... (52 Replies)
52 Replies
Test::Kwalitee(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				       Test::Kwalitee(3pm)

NAME
Test::Kwalitee - test the Kwalitee of a distribution before you release it SYNOPSIS
# in a separate test file use Test::More; eval { require Test::Kwalitee; Test::Kwalitee->import() }; plan( skip_all => 'Test::Kwalitee not installed; skipping' ) if $@; DESCRIPTION
Kwalitee is an automatically-measurable gauge of how good your software is. That's very different from quality, which a computer really can't measure in a general sense. (If you can, you've solved a hard problem in computer science.) In the world of the CPAN, the CPANTS project (CPAN Testing Service; also a funny acronym on its own) measures Kwalitee with several metrics. If you plan to release a distribution to the CPAN -- or even within your own organization -- testing its Kwalitee before creating a release can help you improve your quality as well. "Test::Kwalitee" and a short test file will do this for you automatically. USAGE
Create a test file as shown in the synopsis. Run it. It will run all of the potential Kwalitee tests on the current distribution, if possible. If any fail, it will report those as regular diagnostics. If you ship this test and a user does not have "Test::Kwalitee" installed, nothing bad will happen. To run only a handful of tests, pass their names to the module's "import()" method: eval { require Test::Kwalitee; Test::Kwalitee->import( tests => [ qw( use_strict has_tests ) ] ); }; To disable a test, pass its name with a leading minus ("-") to "import()": eval { require Test::Kwalitee; Test::Kwalitee->import( tests => [ qw( -has_test_pod -has_test_pod_coverage ) ] ); }; As of version 1.00, the tests include: o extractable Is the distribution extractable? o has_readme Does the distribution have a README file? o have_manifest Does the distribution have a MANIFEST? o have_meta_yml Does the distribution have a META.yml file? o have_buildtool Does the distribution have a build tool file? o have_changelog Does the distribution have a changelog? o no_symlinks Does the distribution have no symlinks? o have_tests Does the distribution have tests? o proper_libs Does the distribution have proper libs? o no_pod_errors Does the distribution have no POD errors? o use_strict Does the distribution files all use strict? o have_test_pod Does the distribution have a POD test file? o have_test_pod_coverage Does the distribution have a POD-coverage test file? AUTHOR
chromatic, <chromatic at wgz dot org> With thanks to CPANTS and Thomas Klausner, as well as test tester Chris Dolan. BUGS
No known bugs. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2005 - 2008, chromatic. Some rights reserved. This module is free software; you can use, redistribute, and modify it under the same terms as Perl 5.8.x. perl v5.10.0 2009-08-19 Test::Kwalitee(3pm)