Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? VBulletin 3.8 to Discourse on Docker Migration Test Take Four Post 303045289 by Neo on Sunday 15th of March 2020 10:45:37 PM
Old 03-15-2020
Moving right along..... no apparent errors in the modifications included in the Ruby migration script, vbulletin_neo4.rb :

Code:
importing groups..
       20 / 20 (100.0%)  [49738 items/min]    
importing users
   138160 / 138160 (100.0%)  [407 items/min]       ]  
Creating groups membership...
    Done
importing all forums  top level categories...
      119 / 119 (100.0%)  [423 items/min] 
importing topics...
   171065 / 240534 ( 71.1%)

These 2 Users Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Web Development

Removing VBSEO for vbulletin – Reverting back to vbulletin URLs

Please note, this information was copied from vbseo.com, now showing a database error. This is posted for reference since vbSEO seems to be going out of business: If you ever need to uninstall vBSEO , you can use the following instructions. Make sure you carefully follow each step. Login... (37 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
37 Replies

2. Linux

Docker and pipework,ip with other subnet

Recently i found this for give to docker a "personal" ip ip addr del 10.1.1.133/24 dev eth0 ip link add link eth0 dev eth0m type macvlan mode bridge ip link set eth0m up ip addr add 10.1.1.133/24 dev eth0m route add default gw 10.1.1.1On container i did ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
0 Replies

3. AIX

AIX - FC Switch migration, SAN Migration question!

I'm New to AIX / VIOS We're doing a FC switch cutover on an ibm device, connected via SAN. How do I tell if one path to my remote disk is lost? (aix lvm) How do I tell when my link is down on my HBA port? Appreciate your help, very much! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem in extracting yocto SDK for docker

Actually I was facing the following issue while building my Yocto SDK on Docker container sudo docker build --tag="akash/eclipse-che:6.5.0-1" --tag="akash/eclipse-che:latest" /home/akash/dockerimage.yocto.support/ Sending build context to Docker daemon 26.93MB Step 1/5 : FROM eclipse/cpp_gcc ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Akash BHardwaj
3 Replies

5. Docker

Docker learning Phase-I

Hello All, I had recently learnt a bit of Docker(which provides containerization process). Here are some of my learning points from it. Let us start first with very basic question: What is Docker: Docker is a platform for sysadmins and developers to DEPLOY, DEVELOP and RUN applications ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
7 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

VBulletin 3.8 to Discourse on Docker Migration Test Take Two

OK. Like we all do, we learn a lot from tests, test migrations, and so forth. Today, I started from scratch on test migration 2, armed with a lot more knowledge, The main differences are as follows: Installed discourse plugin ruby-bbcode-to-md before starting the install Modified... (30 Replies)
30 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Under Consideration: Migrate the Forums to Discourse

Dear All, After being active on the Node-RED forum for the last few weeks, I have been very impressed with Discourse, and my eyes have been opened. https://www.discourse.org/ but not the paid /hosted offering, but using the open distribution: https://github.com/discourse/discourse ... (52 Replies)
52 Replies
dbar(1) 							   User Commands							   dbar(1)

NAME
dbar - ASCII progresbar SYNOPSIS
echo <percentage> | dbar [options] <indicator text> DESCRIPTION
dbar lets you define static 0% and 100% marks or you can define these marks dynamically at runtime. Static and dynamic marks can be mixed, in this case the value specified at runtime will have a higher priority. You can specify ranges of numbers, negative, positive or ranges with a negative min value and positive max value. All numbers are treated as double precision floating point, i.e. the input is NOT limited to integers. OPTIONS
-l Label to be prepended to the bar (default: "" ). -nonl no new line, don't put ' ' at the end of the bar (default: do print " ") -max Value to be considered 100% (default: 100). -min Value to be considered 0% (default: 0). -s Symbol represeting the percentage value in the meter (default: "="). -w Number of charcaters to be considered 100% in the meter (default: 25) EXAMPLES
Static 100% mark or single value input: echo 25 | dbar -max 100 -l text Output: text 25% [====== ] If your 100% mark changes dynamically or 2-values input: echo "50 150" | dbar | | | |__ max value | |__ value to display Output: 33% [======== ] If your value range is not between [0, maxval] or 3-values input: echo "50 -25 150" | dbar | | | | | |__ max value 100% mark | | | |_____ min value 0% mark | |________ value to display Output: 43% [=========== ] Multiple runs: for i in 2 20 50 75 80; do echo $i; sleep 1; done | dbar | dzen2 Output: Find out yourself. ENVIRONMENT
None. FILES
None. SEE ALSO
dzen2(1) AUTHORS
Program was written by Robert Manea <rob.manea@gmail.com>. This manual page was written by Jari Aalto <jari.aalto@cante.net> for the Debian GNU system (but may be used by others). Released under license GNU GPL version 2 or (at your option) any later version. For more information about license, visit <http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html>. dbar 2012-04-02 dbar(1)