Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Lftp mirror pattern
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Lftp mirror pattern Post 303045182 by indeed_1 on Friday 13th of March 2020 06:29:52 AM
Old 03-13-2020
What about any other 8 digit? It change and dynamic each day with same patter?

Last edited by indeed_1; 03-14-2020 at 05:33 PM..

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

LFTP Mirroring

LFTP Mirroring We are planning to use lftp to mirror some of the files and directories on to the remote server. What we exactly want to do is mirror some of the directories and exclude some of the the directories from "/" i.e. main root. . What lftp is doing is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sameerarora
0 Replies

2. Solaris

ZFS Mirror versus Hardware Mirror

I've looked a little but haven't found a solid answer, assuming there is one. What's better, hardware mirroring or ZFS mirroring? Common practice for us was to use the raid controllers on the Sun x86 servers. Now we've been using ZFS mirroring since U6. Any performance difference? Any other... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lespaul20
3 Replies

3. Solaris

What is mirror and sub mirror in RAID -1 SVM

Hi , I am new to SVM .when i try to learn RAID 1 , first they are creating two RAID 0 strips through metainit d51 1 1 c0t0d0s2 metainit d52 1 1 c1t0d0s2 In the next step metainit d50 -m d51 d50: Mirror is setup next step is metaattach d50 d52 d50 : submirror d52 is... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: vr_mari
7 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

lftp: Option to lftp a file, wait and download a file as soon as its created

Please let me know what is lftp options combination to wait and download a file from target as soon as its gets created. I tried with different options but not able to get it working as I need any help would be appreciated (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: bmkux
4 Replies

5. HP-UX

What is the difference between DRD and Root Mirror Disk using LVM mirror ?

what is the difference between DRD and Root Mirror Disk using LVM mirror ? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: maxim42
3 Replies

6. Red Hat

Lftp issue

I installed KVM and configured two virtual machines in it server1.example.com(192.168.100.193) and tester1.example.com(192.168.100.230).I want to access server1.example.com from tester1.example.com over lftp.As far as networking is concerned between both I do have some doubts. I tried ping and... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: shazgaurav
5 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Lftp operation

dear all, I need to get files from ftp when only files consist of words 'EUROPE' ftp sources in folder /ftp1/ftp2/ftp3/201409 files inside /ftp1/ftp2/ftp3/201409is as below 201409_EUROPE_citizen.txt 201409_EUROPE_natality.txt 201409_EUROPE_occupancy.txt 201409_ASIA_citizen.txt... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: radius
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

lftp is not working.how to replace lftp with expect utility using same .cfg file.

We have lftp command inside shell file. which is intern calling .cfg file for transferring the file from one server to other. Below command to not working. lftp -e "set net:max-retries 1; set net:reconnect-interval-base 1; put -E -O /destinationdir/inbox/ /sourcedir/test.txt; bye" -u... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnsnow
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error with LFTP

I use below ftp command to push the file from UNIX server to Mainframe system. (lftp -d -e "set ftp:passive-mode false; put -a ${SPOOLFILE} -o ${FNAME}; exit" -u ${id},${paswd} ${host} ) >> $ftplog To ftp the file successfully i need to get the out put for FNAME as "'filename'" (double... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: zooby
5 Replies
TZ(5)								File Formats Manual							     TZ(5)

NAME
TZ - Time zone environment variable SYNOPSIS
TZ=zone[-]offset[dst[offset][,start[/time],end[/time]]] DESCRIPTION
The TZ environment variable tells functions such as the ctime(3) family and programs like date what the time zone and daylight saving rule is. The value of TZ has the POSIX standardized form shown in the synopsis. This form specifies the zone names, offsets from GMT, and day- light savings changeover times for at least the current year. zone A three or more letter name for the time zone in normal (winter) time. [-]offset A signed time telling the offset of the time zone westwards from Greenwich. The time has the form hh[:mm[:ss]] with a one of two digit hour, and optional two digit minutes and seconds. dst The name of the time zone when daylight savings is in effect. It may be followed by an offset telling how big the clock correction is other than the default of 1 hour. start/time,end/time Specifies the start and end of the daylight savings period. The start and end fields indicate on what day the changeover occurs. They must be in one of the following formats: Jn The Julian day n (1 <= n <= 365) ignoring leap days, i.e. there is no February 29. n The zero-based Julian day (0 <= n <= 365). Leap days are not ignored. Mm.n.d This indicates month m, the n-th occurrence of day d (1 <= m <= 12, 1 <= n <= 5, 0 <= d <= 6, 0=Sunday). The 5-th occurrence means the last occurrence of that day in a month. So M4.1.0 is the first Sunday in April, M9.5.0 is the last Sunday in Septem- ber. The time field indicates the time the changeover occurs on the given day. EXAMPLES
Greenwich Mean Time: TZ=GMT0 Middle European Time, 1 hour east from Greenwich, daylight savings starts on the last Sunday in March at 2 AM and ends on the last Sunday in October at 3 AM: TZ='MET-1MET DST,M3.5.0/2,M10.5.0/3' British time, daylight savings starts and ends at the same moment as MET, but in an earlier time zone: TZ=GMT0BST,M3.5.0/1,M10.5.0/2 The eastern european time zones also have the changeovers at the same absolute time as British time and MET. U.S. Eastern Standard Time, 5 hours west from Greenwich, daylight savings starts on the first Sunday in April at 2 AM and ends on the last Sunday in October at 2 AM: TZ=EST5EDT,M4.1.0/2,M10.5.0/2 It shouldn't surprise you that daylight savings in New Zealand is observed in the months opposite from the previous examples. It starts on the first Sunday in October at 2 AM and ends on the third Sunday in March at 3 AM: TZ=NZST-12NZDT,M10.1.0/2,M3.3.0/3 SEE ALSO
readclock(8), date(1). BUGS
You may have noticed that many fields are optional. Do no omit them, because the defaults are bogus. If you need daylight savings then fully specify the changeovers. West is negative, east is positive, ask any sailor. AUTHOR
Kees J. Bot (kjb@cs.vu.nl) TZ(5)