Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? VBulletin 3.8 to Discourse on Docker Migration Test Take Two Post 303045172 by Neo on Friday 13th of March 2020 01:23:43 AM
Old 03-13-2020
I check the migration of all vB forums and sub (child) forums to discourse categories.

This works fine; and it will only takes a few hours of time, once done, to reorganize the categories to make certain categories the parent or child category of another.

I think I'll ask one of our mods to volunteer for that task.

Anyone interested to do this, once I get 'final port" done?

Also, confirmed..... bbcode tags to markdown plugin is not working. Will have to fix this before the next test run.

still migrating....

Code:
importing posts...
   114156 / 651550 ( 17.5%)

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Web Development

Removing VBSEO for vbulletin – Reverting back to vbulletin URLs

Please note, this information was copied from vbseo.com, now showing a database error. This is posted for reference since vbSEO seems to be going out of business: If you ever need to uninstall vBSEO , you can use the following instructions. Make sure you carefully follow each step. Login... (37 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
37 Replies

2. Linux

Docker and pipework,ip with other subnet

Recently i found this for give to docker a "personal" ip ip addr del 10.1.1.133/24 dev eth0 ip link add link eth0 dev eth0m type macvlan mode bridge ip link set eth0m up ip addr add 10.1.1.133/24 dev eth0m route add default gw 10.1.1.1On container i did ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
0 Replies

3. AIX

AIX - FC Switch migration, SAN Migration question!

I'm New to AIX / VIOS We're doing a FC switch cutover on an ibm device, connected via SAN. How do I tell if one path to my remote disk is lost? (aix lvm) How do I tell when my link is down on my HBA port? Appreciate your help, very much! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem in extracting yocto SDK for docker

Actually I was facing the following issue while building my Yocto SDK on Docker container sudo docker build --tag="akash/eclipse-che:6.5.0-1" --tag="akash/eclipse-che:latest" /home/akash/dockerimage.yocto.support/ Sending build context to Docker daemon 26.93MB Step 1/5 : FROM eclipse/cpp_gcc ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Akash BHardwaj
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Can't pass a variable representing the output of lsb_release to a docker dontainer

I don't know why, but the rendering of my code mucks up the spacing and indentation, despite being correct in the original file. I'm having issues getting the following script to run (specifically the nested script at the end of the docker command near the end of the script; I think I'm not passing... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: James Ray
2 Replies

6. Docker

Docker learning Phase-I

Hello All, I had recently learnt a bit of Docker(which provides containerization process). Here are some of my learning points from it. Let us start first with very basic question: What is Docker: Docker is a platform for sysadmins and developers to DEPLOY, DEVELOP and RUN applications ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
7 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Under Consideration: Migrate the Forums to Discourse

Dear All, After being active on the Node-RED forum for the last few weeks, I have been very impressed with Discourse, and my eyes have been opened. https://www.discourse.org/ but not the paid /hosted offering, but using the open distribution: https://github.com/discourse/discourse ... (52 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
52 Replies
Test::Harness::Straps(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide				Test::Harness::Straps(3pm)

NAME
Test::Harness::Straps - detailed analysis of test results SYNOPSIS
use Test::Harness::Straps; my $strap = Test::Harness::Straps->new; # Various ways to interpret a test my %results = $strap->analyze($name, @test_output); my %results = $strap->analyze_fh($name, $test_filehandle); my %results = $strap->analyze_file($test_file); # UNIMPLEMENTED my %total = $strap->total_results; # Altering the behavior of the strap UNIMPLEMENTED my $verbose_output = $strap->dump_verbose(); $strap->dump_verbose_fh($output_filehandle); DESCRIPTION
THIS IS ALPHA SOFTWARE in that the interface is subject to change in incompatible ways. It is otherwise stable. Test::Harness is limited to printing out its results. This makes analysis of the test results difficult for anything but a human. To make it easier for programs to work with test results, we provide Test::Harness::Straps. Instead of printing the results, straps provide them as raw data. You can also configure how the tests are to be run. The interface is currently incomplete. Please contact the author if you'd like a feature added or something change or just have comments. Construction new my $strap = Test::Harness::Straps->new; Initialize a new strap. Analysis analyze my %results = $strap->analyze($name, @test_output); Analyzes the output of a single test, assigning it the given $name for use in the total report. Returns the %results of the test. See Results. @test_output should be the raw output from the test, including newlines. analyze_fh my %results = $strap->analyze_fh($name, $test_filehandle); Like "analyze", but it reads from the given filehandle. analyze_file my %results = $strap->analyze_file($test_file); Like "analyze", but it runs the given $test_file and parses it's results. It will also use that name for the total report. Results The %results returned from analyze() contain the following information: passing true if the whole test is considered a pass (or skipped), false if its a failure exit the exit code of the test run, if from a file wait the wait code of the test run, if from a file max total tests which should have been run seen total tests actually seen skip_all if the whole test was skipped, this will contain the reason. ok number of tests which passed (including todo and skips) todo number of todo tests seen bonus number of todo tests which unexpectedly passed skip number of tests skipped So a successful test should have max == seen == ok. There is one final item, the details. details an array ref reporting the result of each test looks like this: $results{details}[$test_num - 1] = { ok => is the test considered ok? actual_ok => did it literally say 'ok'? name => name of the test (if any) type => 'skip' or 'todo' (if any) reason => reason for the above (if any) }; Element 0 of the details is test #1. I tried it with element 1 being #1 and 0 being empty, this is less awkward. EXAMPLES
See examples/mini_harness.plx for an example of use. AUTHOR
Michael G Schwern <schwern@pobox.com> SEE ALSO
Test::Harness perl v5.8.0 2002-06-01 Test::Harness::Straps(3pm)