Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Programming a Telegram Bot Using Node-RED, PHP, and MySQL Post 303045138 by RavinderSingh13 on Thursday 12th of March 2020 01:16:23 PM
Old 03-12-2020
Hello Neo/All,

Very glad to tell you that after getting inspired from Neo I have build my own very first Bot in Telegram + NR + shell + python(a bit) + JS suit as of now.

Following is its screen shot(my screen is not big as Neo's so couldn't capture all of it Smilie )

Programming a Telegram Bot Using Node-RED, PHP, and MySQL-user302148617_pic1289_1584033169jpg

I will post a detailed thread on weekend in a new post, Thanks again Neo for letting know about this technology; O hope I could learn more from it.

Thanks,
R. Singh
These 2 Users Gave Thanks to RavinderSingh13 For This Post:

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

Can't uninstall MYSQL from RED HAT ES

Hi Everyone Could you kindly advise on how I should do a chkconfig and uninstalling mysql rpm on Red hat ES.Please check the errors that I'm getting below. :eek: I need to uninstall MySQL completely from my linux system ver 2.4.21-37 and use the chkconfig command to switch it on... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: CollenM
15 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Telegram Bots - Bot Code Examples

I'm currently looking into ways to integrate the Telegram API into the forums: Telegram Bots - Bot Code Examples I'm thinking, first off, to use the Telegram API to get forum alerts and notifications (to Bot or Not?). Second, I thinking of ways to more deeply integrate Telegram into the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
5 Replies

3. Web Development

Node.js and mysql - ER_ACCESS_DENIED_ERROR

This problem has been killing me all day, and I cannot solve it. Basically, I am using node.js with the mysql module and it will not connect to the database. Here is the JS code snippet in node.js: app.get("/test", function(req, res) { var mysql = require("mysql"); var con =... (4 Replies)
4 Replies

4. Infrastructure Monitoring

Using Node-RED and MQTT to Monitor Server and Application Stats

After setting up MQTT and testing some ESP8266 and ESP32 modules, where I noted that testing in Programming ESP32 (ESP-WROOM-32) as an MQTT Client Subscribed to Linux Server Load Average Messages, I was so impressed with MQTT that I installed MQTT on three different computers, instantly and... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

5. Programming

Publish and Subscribe to AES-256 Encrypted MQTT Messages to Node-RED from PHP Scripts

Various Node-Red crypto modules do not work with PHP, so to send an encrypted message from a PHP script (in this case from a Ubuntu server) to Node-RED we need our own code. After a few hours of searching, testing various libs, more testing and debugging, I got this PHP to Node-RED code... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

6. Programming

Node-RED: Writing MQTT Messages to MySQL DB with UNIX timestamp

First, I want to thank Neo (LOL) for this post from 2018, Node.js and mysql - ER_ACCESS_DENIED_ERROR I could not get the Node-RED mysql module to work and searched Google until all my links were purple! I kept getting ER_ACCESS_DENIED_ERROR with the right credentials. Nothing on the web was... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

MQTT, Node-RED, Linux, Apache2, MySQL, PHP, Telegram, ESP32, ESP8266, Arduino

I have just completed the first phase of integrating all these devices and technologies: MQTT, Node-RED, Linux, Apache2, MySQL, PHP, Telegram, ESP32, ESP8266, and the Arduino Uno The glue that binds all this together is MQTT. In fact, MQTT makes this kind of integration nearly trivial to... (1 Reply)
1 Replies
GEMDROPX(6)							   Games Manual 						       GEMDROPX(6)

NAME
gemdropx - an interesting one-player puzzle game for X-Window SYNOPSIS
gemdropx [--help] [--version] [--usage] [--nomusic] DESCRIPTION
This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. Instead, it has documentation in /usr/share/doc/gemdropx/README.txt.gz gemdropx is an interesting one-player puzzle game for X-Window. It is a direct port of Gem Drop, an Atari 8-bit game written in Action! (a very fast C- and Pascal-like compiled language for the Atari). The concept of the game Gem Drop is based on an arcade game for the Neo- Geo system called "Magical Drop III" by SNK. If you're familiar with games like Jewels, Klax, Bust-A-Move or Tetris, this game is similar to them all. I consider it closest to Klax. OPTIONS
--help Show a quick help page. --version Show version of program. --usage Show the command line arguments which gemdropx accepts. --nomusic Disable the music of the game (if sound was enabled during compile time). --nosound Disable all sound (including music). CONTROLS
Left/Right Move left/right K/L Move left/right Up/Down Throw/Grab A/Z Throw/Grab Return Get more gems immediately Space / P Pause S Toggle sound Q/Escape Abort game MOUSE
Click Left/Right of Man Move left/right Left-click Above Man Grab Right-click Above man Throw JOYSTICK
Left/Right Move left/right Button 1/2 Throw/Grab Button 3/4 Get more gems immediately AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Christian T. Steigies <cts@debian.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). December 29, 1999 GEMDROPX(6)