Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? VBulletin 3.8 to Discourse on Docker Migration Test Take Two Post 303045126 by sea on Thursday 12th of March 2020 10:02:51 AM
Old 03-12-2020
Those mail issues should have arised when registering a user, not during a migration..
Smells like bad cooking.

Oh, so just 18 hours of user migration alone?
Geez, that sounds like alot of data, meanwhile, it shows 'just 138k' , so that's like...
9 user per hour...
Sounds utterly slow...

If it is just the user data (not including posts) that is.
This User Gave Thanks to sea For This Post:

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Web Development

Removing VBSEO for vbulletin – Reverting back to vbulletin URLs

Please note, this information was copied from vbseo.com, now showing a database error. This is posted for reference since vbSEO seems to be going out of business: If you ever need to uninstall vBSEO , you can use the following instructions. Make sure you carefully follow each step. Login... (37 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
37 Replies

2. Linux

Docker and pipework,ip with other subnet

Recently i found this for give to docker a "personal" ip ip addr del 10.1.1.133/24 dev eth0 ip link add link eth0 dev eth0m type macvlan mode bridge ip link set eth0m up ip addr add 10.1.1.133/24 dev eth0m route add default gw 10.1.1.1On container i did ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
0 Replies

3. AIX

AIX - FC Switch migration, SAN Migration question!

I'm New to AIX / VIOS We're doing a FC switch cutover on an ibm device, connected via SAN. How do I tell if one path to my remote disk is lost? (aix lvm) How do I tell when my link is down on my HBA port? Appreciate your help, very much! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem in extracting yocto SDK for docker

Actually I was facing the following issue while building my Yocto SDK on Docker container sudo docker build --tag="akash/eclipse-che:6.5.0-1" --tag="akash/eclipse-che:latest" /home/akash/dockerimage.yocto.support/ Sending build context to Docker daemon 26.93MB Step 1/5 : FROM eclipse/cpp_gcc ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Akash BHardwaj
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Can't pass a variable representing the output of lsb_release to a docker dontainer

I don't know why, but the rendering of my code mucks up the spacing and indentation, despite being correct in the original file. I'm having issues getting the following script to run (specifically the nested script at the end of the docker command near the end of the script; I think I'm not passing... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: James Ray
2 Replies

6. Docker

Docker learning Phase-I

Hello All, I had recently learnt a bit of Docker(which provides containerization process). Here are some of my learning points from it. Let us start first with very basic question: What is Docker: Docker is a platform for sysadmins and developers to DEPLOY, DEVELOP and RUN applications ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
7 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Under Consideration: Migrate the Forums to Discourse

Dear All, After being active on the Node-RED forum for the last few weeks, I have been very impressed with Discourse, and my eyes have been opened. https://www.discourse.org/ but not the paid /hosted offering, but using the open distribution: https://github.com/discourse/discourse ... (52 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
52 Replies
Tspi_TPM_AuthorizeMigrationTicket(3)		     TCG Software Stack Developer's Reference		      Tspi_TPM_AuthorizeMigrationTicket(3)

NAME
Tspi_TPM_AuthorizeMigrationTicket- create the migration ticket required for the migration process. SYNOPSIS
#include <tss/platform.h> #include <tss/tcpa_defines.h> #include <tss/tcpa_typedef.h> #include <tss/tcpa_struct.h> #include <tss/tss_typedef.h> #include <tss/tss_structs.h> #include <tss/tspi.h> TSS_RESULT Tspi_TPM_AuthorizeMigrationTicket(TSS_HTPM hTPM, TSS_HKEY hMigrationKey, TSS_MIGRATE_SCHEME migrationScheme, UINT32* pulMigTicketLength, BYTE** prgbMigTicket); DESCRIPTION
Tspi_TPM_AuthorizeMigrationTicket is used by the owner to authorize a target public key for migration. This mean sthat when a system is set up, the owner can decide that all archives should be done on a particular server. Then as keys are created, the user can pick one of these servers for the target of the migration of their keys, if they wish. This provides one of the two authorizations necessary to migrate a key. PARAMETERS
hTPM Handle of the TPM object hMigrationKey Handle of the object representing the migration key. migrationScheme Flag indiating the migration scheme to be used. pulMigTicketLength Recieves the length (in bytes) of the prgbMigTicket parameter. prgbMigTicket Recieves a pointer to thememory block containing the migration ticket blob. RETURN CODES
Tspi_TPM_AuthorizeMigrationTicket returns TSS_SUCCESS on success, otherwise one of the following values are returned: TSS_E_INVALID_HANDLE Either hTPM or hMigrationKey is not a valid handle. TSS_E_INTERNAL_ERROR An error occurred internal to the TSS. CONFORMING TO
Tspi_TPM_AuthorizeMigrationTicket conforms to the Trusted Computing Group Software Specification version 1.1 Golden SEE ALSO
(none). TSS 1.1 2004-05-26 Tspi_TPM_AuthorizeMigrationTicket(3)