Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Programming a Telegram Bot Using Node-RED, PHP, and MySQL Post 303044839 by RavinderSingh13 on Thursday 5th of March 2020 12:32:21 AM
Old 03-05-2020
Thanks a TON Neo for sharing this Smilie It really helps to all of us who want to learn.

After getting inspired from you, highly, I too started, yesterday, and installed node-red in windows system and created a very basic flow of reading a csv file and reading Earthquake data from tutorial itself as of now Smilie

you are really GREAT in learning things FAST(I.T techs), I have never seen a person learning this much fast honestly saying Smilie

Let me see if I could prepare one and share it here too with all of us Smilie

Thanks,
R. Singh
This User Gave Thanks to RavinderSingh13 For This Post:

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

Can't uninstall MYSQL from RED HAT ES

Hi Everyone Could you kindly advise on how I should do a chkconfig and uninstalling mysql rpm on Red hat ES.Please check the errors that I'm getting below. :eek: I need to uninstall MySQL completely from my linux system ver 2.4.21-37 and use the chkconfig command to switch it on... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: CollenM
15 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Telegram Bots - Bot Code Examples

I'm currently looking into ways to integrate the Telegram API into the forums: Telegram Bots - Bot Code Examples I'm thinking, first off, to use the Telegram API to get forum alerts and notifications (to Bot or Not?). Second, I thinking of ways to more deeply integrate Telegram into the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
5 Replies

3. Web Development

Node.js and mysql - ER_ACCESS_DENIED_ERROR

This problem has been killing me all day, and I cannot solve it. Basically, I am using node.js with the mysql module and it will not connect to the database. Here is the JS code snippet in node.js: app.get("/test", function(req, res) { var mysql = require("mysql"); var con =... (4 Replies)
4 Replies

4. Infrastructure Monitoring

Using Node-RED and MQTT to Monitor Server and Application Stats

After setting up MQTT and testing some ESP8266 and ESP32 modules, where I noted that testing in Programming ESP32 (ESP-WROOM-32) as an MQTT Client Subscribed to Linux Server Load Average Messages, I was so impressed with MQTT that I installed MQTT on three different computers, instantly and... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

5. Programming

Publish and Subscribe to AES-256 Encrypted MQTT Messages to Node-RED from PHP Scripts

Various Node-Red crypto modules do not work with PHP, so to send an encrypted message from a PHP script (in this case from a Ubuntu server) to Node-RED we need our own code. After a few hours of searching, testing various libs, more testing and debugging, I got this PHP to Node-RED code... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

6. Programming

Node-RED: Writing MQTT Messages to MySQL DB with UNIX timestamp

First, I want to thank Neo (LOL) for this post from 2018, Node.js and mysql - ER_ACCESS_DENIED_ERROR I could not get the Node-RED mysql module to work and searched Google until all my links were purple! I kept getting ER_ACCESS_DENIED_ERROR with the right credentials. Nothing on the web was... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

MQTT, Node-RED, Linux, Apache2, MySQL, PHP, Telegram, ESP32, ESP8266, Arduino

I have just completed the first phase of integrating all these devices and technologies: MQTT, Node-RED, Linux, Apache2, MySQL, PHP, Telegram, ESP32, ESP8266, and the Arduino Uno The glue that binds all this together is MQTT. In fact, MQTT makes this kind of integration nearly trivial to... (1 Reply)
1 Replies
VW(1)								   User Commands							     VW(1)

NAME
vw - Vowpal Wabbit -- fast online learning tool DESCRIPTION
VW options: -h [ --help ] Look here: http://hunch.net/~vw/ and click on Tutorial. --active_learning active learning mode --active_simulation active learning simulation mode --active_mellowness arg (=8) active learning mellowness parameter c_0. Default 8 --adaptive use adaptive, individual learning rates. --exact_adaptive_norm use a more expensive exact norm for adaptive learning rates. -a [ --audit ] print weights of features -b [ --bit_precision ] arg number of bits in the feature table --bfgs use bfgs optimization -c [ --cache ] Use a cache. The default is <data>.cache --cache_file arg The location(s) of cache_file. --compressed use gzip format whenever possible. If a cache file is being created, this option creates a compressed cache file. A mixture of raw-text & compressed inputs are supported with autodetection. --conjugate_gradient use conjugate gradient based optimization --nonormalize Do not normalize online updates --l1 arg (=0) l_1 lambda --l2 arg (=0) l_2 lambda -d [ --data ] arg Example Set --daemon persistent daemon mode on port 26542 --num_children arg (=10) number of children for persistent daemon mode --pid_file arg Write pid file in persistent daemon mode --decay_learning_rate arg (=1) Set Decay factor for learning_rate between passes --input_feature_regularizer arg Per feature regularization input file -f [ --final_regressor ] arg Final regressor --readable_model arg Output human-readable final regressor --hash arg how to hash the features. Available options: strings, all --hessian_on use second derivative in line search --version Version information --ignore arg ignore namespaces beginning with character <arg> --initial_weight arg (=0) Set all weights to an initial value of 1. -i [ --initial_regressor ] arg Initial regressor(s) --initial_pass_length arg (=18446744073709551615) initial number of examples per pass --initial_t arg (=1) initial t value --lda arg Run lda with <int> topics --lda_alpha arg (=0.100000001) Prior on sparsity of per-document topic weights --lda_rho arg (=0.100000001) Prior on sparsity of topic distributions --lda_D arg (=10000) Number of documents --minibatch arg (=1) Minibatch size, for LDA --span_server arg Location of server for setting up spanning tree --min_prediction arg Smallest prediction to output --max_prediction arg Largest prediction to output --mem arg (=15) memory in bfgs --noconstant Don't add a constant feature --noop do no learning --output_feature_regularizer_binary arg Per feature regularization output file --output_feature_regularizer_text arg Per feature regularization output file, in text --port arg port to listen on --power_t arg (=0.5) t power value -l [ --learning_rate ] arg (=10) Set Learning Rate --passes arg (=1) Number of Training Passes --termination arg (=0.00100000005) Termination threshold -p [ --predictions ] arg File to output predictions to -q [ --quadratic ] arg Create and use quadratic features --quiet Don't output diagnostics --rank arg (=0) rank for matrix factorization. --random_weights arg make initial weights random -r [ --raw_predictions ] arg File to output unnormalized predictions to --save_per_pass Save the model after every pass over data --sendto arg send examples to <host> -t [ --testonly ] Ignore label information and just test --loss_function arg (=squared) Specify the loss function to be used, uses squared by default. Currently available ones are squared, classic, hinge, logistic and quantile. --quantile_tau arg (=0.5) Parameter au associated with Quantile loss. Defaults to 0.5 --unique_id arg (=0) unique id used for cluster parallel jobs --total arg (=1) total number of nodes used in cluster parallel job --node arg (=0) node number in cluster parallel job --sort_features turn this on to disregard order in which features have been defined. This will lead to smaller cache sizes --ngram arg Generate N grams --skips arg Generate skips in N grams. This in conjunction with the ngram tag can be used to generate generalized n-skip-k-gram. vw 6.1 June 2012 VW(1)