Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Wrong answer to quiz
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Wrong answer to quiz Post 303044715 by Unregistered on Monday 2nd of March 2020 11:11:41 AM
Old 03-02-2020
Wrong answer to quiz

Your quiz:
"Variable names cannot be the same as any reserved word as the language would not be able to distinguish between them" => True
This answer is clearly wrong, have a look at Fortran which has NO reserved keywords ! The correct answer is FALSE.
You should not quiz about topics where you have an insufficient overview....
Unregistered

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

AWK quiz

How come every post in this forum is a request for help? How about some fun? What does the following command do? nawk -F'+' ' {i=NF;for(;i;i--)if($i)w++} END{ for(k in w){c=w;x=xk",";if(c>m)m=c} for(;m;m--)if(m in x)print m,x } ' <(man nawk) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: colemar
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Why result is wrong here ? whether break statement is wrong ?

Hi ! all I am just trying to check range in my datafile pls tell me why its resulting wrong admin@IEEE:~/Desktop$ cat test.txt 0 28.4 5 28.4 10 28.4 15 28.5 20 28.5 25 28.6 30 28.6 35 28.7 40 28.7 45 28.7 50 28.8 55 28.8 60 28.8 65 28.1... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Akshay Hegde
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Number comparison in ksh on mac with -lt is giving wrong answer

I am trying to run following script in ksh on darwin 11.4.2: freeSpace=2469606195 spaceNeeded=200 ] && echo "no space" || echo "space available" ] && echo "no space" || echo "space available" "-lt" is giving wrong answer as "no space" Whereas '<' works fine. When I change the freespace... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sabitha
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Quiz help!

Hello, I'm new to Unix and need help answering these questions if possible, thanks. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- In a shell script, which command could be place at the end of a command line to combine stderr and stdout into the stdout... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: julianpeters
1 Replies

5. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Believe answer to one of your questions is wrong re definition of <MOVED TO ADMIN AREA>

Neo: I have copied this post to the admin forum so we do not start posting answers to questions in public forums, which will take the fun out of playing computer trivia. Iwill check the DB and get back to you, Mike Baran. In the future, the most important thing when anyone suspects an issue with... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mike Baran
4 Replies
eXosip2 SUBSCRIBE and incoming subscriptions(3) 		    libeXosip2			   eXosip2 SUBSCRIBE and incoming subscriptions(3)

NAME
eXosip2 SUBSCRIBE and incoming subscriptions - Functions int eXosip_insubscription_build_answer (int tid, int status, osip_message_t **answer) int eXosip_insubscription_send_answer (int tid, int status, osip_message_t *answer) int eXosip_insubscription_build_request (int did, const char *method, osip_message_t **request) int eXosip_insubscription_build_notify (int did, int subscription_status, int subscription_reason, osip_message_t **request) int eXosip_insubscription_send_request (int did, osip_message_t *request) int eXosip_insubscription_remove (int did) Detailed Description Function Documentation int eXosip_insubscription_build_answer (inttid, intstatus, osip_message_t **answer) Build answer for an SUBSCRIBE request. Parameters: tid id of SUBSCRIBE transaction. status status for SIP answer to build. answer The SIP answer to build. int eXosip_insubscription_send_answer (inttid, intstatus, osip_message_t *answer) Send answer for an SUBSCRIBE request. Parameters: tid id of SUBSCRIBE transaction. status status for SIP answer to send. answer The SIP answer to send. (default will be sent if NULL) int eXosip_insubscription_build_request (intdid, const char *method, osip_message_t **request) Build a request within subscription. Parameters: did id of incoming subscription. method request method to build. request The SIP request to build. int eXosip_insubscription_build_notify (intdid, intsubscription_status, intsubscription_reason, osip_message_t **request) Build a NOTIFY request within subscription. Parameters: did id of incoming subscription. subscription_status subscription status (pending, active, terminated) subscription_reason subscription reason request The SIP request to build. int eXosip_insubscription_send_request (intdid, osip_message_t *request) Send a request within subscription. Parameters: did id of incoming subscription. request The SIP request to send. int eXosip_insubscription_remove (intdid) Remove incoming subscription context. Parameters: did identifier of the subscription. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for libeXosip2 from the source code. Version 3.1.0 Sun Jun 24 2012 eXosip2 SUBSCRIBE and incoming subscriptions(3)