Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Optimize code in single line
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Optimize code in single line Post 303044676 by nezabudka on Sunday 1st of March 2020 05:04:28 AM
Old 03-01-2020
Hi
Such a crocodile
Code:
echo "##### THE LOTC cluster state IS $((($(<LOTCCLUS_stat wc -l) > 2)) && echo N)OK ##########"

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Optimize shell code

#!/usr/bin/perl use strict; use warnings; use Date::Manip; my $date_converted = UnixDate(ParseDate("3 days ago"),"%e/%h/%Y"); open FILE,">$ARGV"; while(<DATA>){ my @tab_delimited_array = split(/\t/,$_); $tab_delimited_array =~ s/^\ =~ s/^\-//; my $converted_date =... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sandy1028
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

pl help me to Optimize the given code

Pl help to me to write the below code in a simple way ... i suupose to use this code 3 to 4 places in my makefile(gnu) .. **************************************** @for i in $(LIST_A); do \ for j in $(LIST_B); do\ if ;then\ echo "Need to sign"\ echo "List A = $$i , List B =$$j"\ ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pk_arun
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Multiple lines in a single column to be merged as a single line for a record

Hi, I have a requirement with, No~Dt~Notes 1~2011/08/1~"aaa bbb ccc ddd eee fff ggg hhh" Single column alone got splitted into multiple lines. I require the output as No~Dt~Notes 1~2011/08/1~"aaa<>bbb<>ccc<>ddd<>eee<>fff<>ggg<>hhh" mean to say those new lines to be... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Bhuvaneswari
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Joining multi-line output to a single line in a group

Hi, My Oracle query is returing below o/p ---------------------------------------------------------- Ins trnas value a lkp1 x a lkp1 y b lkp1 a b lkp2 x b lkp2 y ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: gvk25
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can someone please help me optimize my code (script searches subdirectories)?

Here is my code. What it does is it reads an input file (input.txt which contains roughly 2,000 search phrases) and searches a directory for files that contains the search phrase. The directory contains roughly 1900 files and 84 subdirectories. The output is a file (output.txt) that shows only the... (23 Replies)
Discussion started by: jl487
23 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Formatting File having big single line into 95 Char Per Line

Hi All, I have 4 big files which contains one big line containing formatted character records, I need to format each file in such way that each File will have 95 Characters per line. Last line of each file will have newline character at end. Before:- File Name:- File1.dat 102 121340560... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: lancesunny
10 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed command to grep multiple pattern present in single line and delete that line

here is what i want to achieve.. i have a file with below contents cat fileName blah blah blah . .DROP this REJECT that . --sport 7800 -j REJECT --reject-with icmp-port-unreachable --dport 7800 -j REJECT --reject-with icmp-port-unreachable . . . more blah blah blah --dport 3306... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: vivek d r
14 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

To find and display the middle line in a file using single line command.

Hi all, How can i display the middle line of a file using a single line command? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lakme Pemmaiah
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Looking to optimize code

Hi guys, I feel a bit comfortable now doing bash scripting but I am worried that the way I do it is not optimized and I can do much better as to how I code. e.g. I have a whole line in a file from which I want to extract some values. Right now what I am doing is : STATE=`cat... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Junaid Subhani
5 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Optimize awk code

sample data.file: 0,mfrh_green_screen,1454687485,383934,/PROD/G/cicsmrch/sys/unikixmain.log,37M,mfrh_green_screen,28961345,0,382962--383934 0,mfrh_green_screen,1454687785,386190,/PROD/G/cicsmrch/sys/unikixmain.log,37M,mfrh_green_screen,29139568,0,383934--386190... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
7 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangExt - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangExt; $lext = code2langext('acm'); # $lext gets 'Mesopotamian Arabic' $code = langext2code('Mesopotamian Arabic'); # $code gets 'acm' @codes = all_langext_codes(); @names = all_langext_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangExt" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language extensions, such as those as defined in the IANA language registry. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default IANA language registry codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language extensions. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langext('acm','alpha'); $lext = code2langext('acm',LOCALE_LANGEXT_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from the IANA language registry, such as 'acm' for Mesopotamian Arabic. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langext2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langext_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langext_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langext_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-11-04 Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)