Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? FYI: Stack Overflow... seems there's quite a revolt of sorts going on over there and everywhere. Post 303044475 by nezabudka on Monday 24th of February 2020 01:24:26 AM
Old 02-24-2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
However, if you search for "anti-surveillance capitalism"...
No, I'm just trying to find an easy way to understand not simple things.
Thanks so much for your clarification.
This User Gave Thanks to nezabudka For This Post:

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. BSD

stack overflow in function psync_status Abort (core dumped)

I am running Open BSD 3.8 (3.5 upgrade) on a Pent Pro. 200, 64 Megs Ram, Nvedia Vanta TNT 16 Megs, Realtech 8139 Nic. When running ifconfig -a I get this error back. I've run searches on google no deal. I can get Stack overflow or psync, but not both. So I would really like to know how to fix it. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jmcpreach
0 Replies

2. HP-UX

Problem with stack overflow

Hi, I get a problem with stack overflow on HP-UX, when running a C program. Pid 28737 received a SIGSEGV for stack growth failure. Possible causes: insufficient memory or swap space, or stack size exceeded maxssiz. The possible cause i found, was that the definition of a structure had... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: karthikb23
0 Replies

3. AIX

IBM xlf "parser stack overflow" error

Hello, Does anybody know how to increase IBM xlf parser stack to get rid of the "parser stack overflow" error? Thanks Ping (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: luop0812
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Create a script which sorts a file

I have a file below which has a list of users and roles with each row having unique combination of users and roles. USER1 ROLE1 USER1 ROLE2 USER2 USER3 ROLE1 USER3 ROLE2 USER3 ROLE3 USER4 ROLE2 .... .... I am trying to create a script which sorts the above file to have all the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: stevefox
2 Replies

5. Ubuntu

Stack overflow i guess while insmod

I have built kernel 2.6.35 on my Ubuntu system with some specific requirement. I also built some app defined module with the same kernel. I booted up the built version and I find it did not work properly as there is some gui and other modules missing problem. But the system booted up and I did... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunilsukumar4u
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

perform stack overflow

Help! I have an AIX system that has a power outage. When I logged in as root and got the system up and running it all looked ok. But.....when a user tries to log in they receive the error: The perform stack has overflowed OP=2117 PC=2124 E=46 in emmcshflif icrun is finished How can I fix... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dlegnar
1 Replies

7. AIX

Poll of sorts - on LDAP

1) Do you use LDAP on AIX? (as a client) 2) If yes, what LDAP server technology do you use: a) IDS (or ITDS) - IBM Tivoli Directory Server b) AD c) openLDAP d) other - please list. I ask, because I am looking at openLDAP as well as IDS and am wondering if there is a clear preference I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: MichaelFelt
4 Replies

8. Hardware

Stack Overflow Questions Tags Users Badges Unanswered Ask Question Ask for the explanation of types

I have read a document which tells me the following 4 things are done by the RAM embedded on disk driver controller. But I don't know what's difference between buffer and cache. Thanks! RAM on disk drive controllers 1 firmware 2 speed matching buffer 3 prefetching buffer 4 cache (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 915086731
1 Replies
SoFieldSensor(3)						       Coin							  SoFieldSensor(3)

NAME
SoFieldSensor - The SoFieldSensor class detects changes to a field. Attach a field to a sensor of this type to put it under surveillance, so you can act upon changes to the field. SYNOPSIS
#include <Inventor/sensors/SoFieldSensor.h> Inherits SoDataSensor. Public Member Functions SoFieldSensor (void) SoFieldSensor (SoSensorCB *func, void *data) virtual ~SoFieldSensor (void) void attach (SoField *field) void detach (void) SoField * getAttachedField (void) const virtual void trigger (void) Additional Inherited Members Detailed Description The SoFieldSensor class detects changes to a field. Attach a field to a sensor of this type to put it under surveillance, so you can act upon changes to the field. An SoFieldSensor can also act for delete-callback purposes alone and does not need a regular notification-based callback. Constructor &; Destructor Documentation SoFieldSensor::SoFieldSensor (void) Constructor. SoFieldSensor::SoFieldSensor (SoSensorCB *func, void *data) Constructor taking as parameters the sensor callback function and the userdata which will be passed the callback. See also: setFunction(), setData() SoFieldSensor::~SoFieldSensor (void) [virtual] Destructor. Member Function Documentation void SoFieldSensor::attach (SoField *field) Attach sensor to a field. Whenever the field's value changes, the sensor will be triggered and call the callback function. A field sensor can be attached to only a single field at a time. When this method is invoked multiple times, each subsequent call will replace the field the sensor is monitoring with the new field. When the given field is deleted, the sensor will automatically be detached. See also: detach() void SoFieldSensor::detach (void) Detach sensor from field. As long as an SoFieldSensor is detached, it will never call its callback function. See also: attach() SoField * SoFieldSensor::getAttachedField (void) const Returns a pointer to the field connected to the sensor. See also: attach(), detach() void SoFieldSensor::trigger (void) [virtual] Trigger the sensor's callback function. Reimplemented from SoDataSensor. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for Coin from the source code. Version 3.1.3 Wed May 23 2012 SoFieldSensor(3)