Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: FC disk and ioinfo
Operating Systems AIX FC disk and ioinfo Post 303044402 by zxmaus on Thursday 20th of February 2020 12:05:33 PM
Old 02-20-2020
I would not be so concerned about the duplicates - we had that a lot on our old boxes with no issues.
Anyways, as your have an OS already, can you see the virtual adapter itself on the VM ?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

( VxVM ) How to add the removed disk back to previous disk group

Previously , i remove the disk by #vxdg -g testdg -k rmdisk testdg02 But i got error when i -k adddisk bash-2.03# vxdisk list DEVICE TYPE DISK GROUP STATUS c0t0d0s2 auto:none - - online invalid c0t1d0s2 auto:none ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: waibabe
1 Replies

2. Linux

How to Calculate Disk Queue length and Disk Busy Time

Hi, Am doing an enhancements related to monitoring a Linux disk I/O statistics. The /proc/diskstats file is used to get the each disk I/O statistics. But, It returns the raw value. How to calculate the Disk Queue Length and Disk Busy time from the raw values. Guide me. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: maruthu
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Convert from raw disk to solaris volume manager disk

I have a solaris 10 system configured using NetApp as its storage, and the file systems are already configured as you can see from the example below: root@moneta # df -h Filesystem size used avail capacity Mounted on /dev/md/dsk/d0 9.8G 513M 9.3G 6% /... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: fretagi
4 Replies

4. AIX

Clone or mirror your AIX OS larger disk to smaller disk ?

hello folks, I have a 300GB ROOTVG volume groups with one filesystem /backup having 200GB allocated space Now, I cannot alt disk clone or mirrorvg this hdisk with another smaller disk. The disk size has to be 300GB; I tried alt disk clone and mirrorvg , it doesn't work. you cannot copy LVs as... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
9 Replies

5. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

DISK ARRAY PROTECTION SUSPENDED message displayed following disk replacement

Hello, On 4/20/2018, we performed a disk replacement on our IBM 8202 P7 server. After the disk was rebuilt, the SAS Disk Array sissas0 showed a status of degraded. However, the pdisks in the array all show a status of active. We did see a message in errpt. DISK ARRAY PROTECTION SUSPENDED. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: terrya
1 Replies

6. AIX

DISK ARRAY PROTECTION SUSPENDED message following disk replacement

Hello, On 4/20/2018, we performed a disk replacement on our IBM 8202 P7 server. After the disk was rebuilt, the SAS Disk Array sissas0 showed a status of degraded. However, the pdisks in the array all show a status of active. We did see a message in errpt. DISK ARRAY PROTECTION SUSPENDED. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: terrya
3 Replies
ftpservers(4)						     Kernel Interfaces Manual						     ftpservers(4)

NAME
ftpservers - ftpd virtual hosting configuration specification file SYNPOSIS
DESCRIPTION
The file is used to tell which set of virtual domain configuration files that the server should use. With support, wu-ftpd has the ability to use separate configuration files for each virtual domain. For a virtual host, configuration files can be placed into a separate virtual domain directory. The directory path and the virtual host IP address that is to use those configuration files is listed in the file. The actual configuration files put into the virtual domain direc- tory MUST be named as follows: virtual domain's access file. restrict the accounts that can use the web server." SITE GROUP and SITE GPASS support." allow or deny usernames access to that virtual server." customize conversions available in the virtual domain." You do not need to put every file in each of the virtual domain directories. If you want a set of domains to use the master copy of a file, for example, the file, then do not include that file in those virtual domain directories. In that case the default master copy will be used. The file names must match those listed above. If you misspell any of them or name them something else, the server WILL NOT find them and the master copy of them will be used instead. ftpservers File Format There are two fields to each entry. For example: When an ftp client connects to the server, tries to match the IP address the ftp client connected to with one found in the file. If a match is found the path to the specified directory containing the configuration files for that specific domain is returned. The server uses any configuration files in that directory. If a match is not found, or an invalid directory path is encountered, default paths to the configuration files are used. The use of in the example above fails the check for a specific directory and the master configuration files will be used. Either the actual IP address or a specific hostname can be used to specify the virtual domain. It is better to specify the actual IP of the virtual domain as it reduces the need for a domain lookup and eliminates DNS security related naming issues. Comment lines are depicted with a # sign. Both comment lines and blanklines are ignored. FILES
AUTHOR
was developed by the Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri. SEE ALSO
ftpd(1M) , ftpaccess(4) , ftpconversions(4) , ftphosts(4). ftpservers(4)