Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? FYI: Stack Overflow... seems there's quite a revolt of sorts going on over there and everywhere. Post 303044324 by vbe on Wednesday 19th of February 2020 09:46:09 AM
Old 02-19-2020
Wow took me some time to read all... Thanks for your contribution Neo
This User Gave Thanks to vbe For This Post:

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. BSD

stack overflow in function psync_status Abort (core dumped)

I am running Open BSD 3.8 (3.5 upgrade) on a Pent Pro. 200, 64 Megs Ram, Nvedia Vanta TNT 16 Megs, Realtech 8139 Nic. When running ifconfig -a I get this error back. I've run searches on google no deal. I can get Stack overflow or psync, but not both. So I would really like to know how to fix it. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jmcpreach
0 Replies

2. HP-UX

Problem with stack overflow

Hi, I get a problem with stack overflow on HP-UX, when running a C program. Pid 28737 received a SIGSEGV for stack growth failure. Possible causes: insufficient memory or swap space, or stack size exceeded maxssiz. The possible cause i found, was that the definition of a structure had... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: karthikb23
0 Replies

3. AIX

IBM xlf "parser stack overflow" error

Hello, Does anybody know how to increase IBM xlf parser stack to get rid of the "parser stack overflow" error? Thanks Ping (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: luop0812
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Create a script which sorts a file

I have a file below which has a list of users and roles with each row having unique combination of users and roles. USER1 ROLE1 USER1 ROLE2 USER2 USER3 ROLE1 USER3 ROLE2 USER3 ROLE3 USER4 ROLE2 .... .... I am trying to create a script which sorts the above file to have all the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: stevefox
2 Replies

5. Ubuntu

Stack overflow i guess while insmod

I have built kernel 2.6.35 on my Ubuntu system with some specific requirement. I also built some app defined module with the same kernel. I booted up the built version and I find it did not work properly as there is some gui and other modules missing problem. But the system booted up and I did... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunilsukumar4u
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

perform stack overflow

Help! I have an AIX system that has a power outage. When I logged in as root and got the system up and running it all looked ok. But.....when a user tries to log in they receive the error: The perform stack has overflowed OP=2117 PC=2124 E=46 in emmcshflif icrun is finished How can I fix... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dlegnar
1 Replies

7. AIX

Poll of sorts - on LDAP

1) Do you use LDAP on AIX? (as a client) 2) If yes, what LDAP server technology do you use: a) IDS (or ITDS) - IBM Tivoli Directory Server b) AD c) openLDAP d) other - please list. I ask, because I am looking at openLDAP as well as IDS and am wondering if there is a clear preference I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: MichaelFelt
4 Replies

8. Hardware

Stack Overflow Questions Tags Users Badges Unanswered Ask Question Ask for the explanation of types

I have read a document which tells me the following 4 things are done by the RAM embedded on disk driver controller. But I don't know what's difference between buffer and cache. Thanks! RAM on disk drive controllers 1 firmware 2 speed matching buffer 3 prefetching buffer 4 cache (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 915086731
1 Replies
GEMDROPX(6)							   Games Manual 						       GEMDROPX(6)

NAME
gemdropx - an interesting one-player puzzle game for X-Window SYNOPSIS
gemdropx [--help] [--version] [--usage] [--nomusic] DESCRIPTION
This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. Instead, it has documentation in /usr/share/doc/gemdropx/README.txt.gz gemdropx is an interesting one-player puzzle game for X-Window. It is a direct port of Gem Drop, an Atari 8-bit game written in Action! (a very fast C- and Pascal-like compiled language for the Atari). The concept of the game Gem Drop is based on an arcade game for the Neo- Geo system called "Magical Drop III" by SNK. If you're familiar with games like Jewels, Klax, Bust-A-Move or Tetris, this game is similar to them all. I consider it closest to Klax. OPTIONS
--help Show a quick help page. --version Show version of program. --usage Show the command line arguments which gemdropx accepts. --nomusic Disable the music of the game (if sound was enabled during compile time). --nosound Disable all sound (including music). CONTROLS
Left/Right Move left/right K/L Move left/right Up/Down Throw/Grab A/Z Throw/Grab Return Get more gems immediately Space / P Pause S Toggle sound Q/Escape Abort game MOUSE
Click Left/Right of Man Move left/right Left-click Above Man Grab Right-click Above man Throw JOYSTICK
Left/Right Move left/right Button 1/2 Throw/Grab Button 3/4 Get more gems immediately AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Christian T. Steigies <cts@debian.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). December 29, 1999 GEMDROPX(6)