Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Port Forward to VPN client.
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Port Forward to VPN client. Post 303044237 by stinkefisch on Monday 17th of February 2020 06:16:52 AM
Old 02-17-2020
Hi,

I can reach port 6000 via my DNS over internet if the client is not connected to VPN.

I can't reach port 6000 via my DNS over internet if the client is connected to VPN.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

VPN client for linux?...

I'm looking for an open source VPN client that I can set up on RedHat 7.1. Any suggestion? Thanks in advance. VJ :) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vancouver_joe
3 Replies

2. IP Networking

Cisco vpn client

Who in the 64 ubuntu adopted cisco vpn client on the wireless network I downloaded the cisco vpn client for linux but run vpn_install make file when an error in cisco with the help of the document read in half a day, nor do I know this vpn client in the 64 systems in use. Who can help me, a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Eason
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

ssh port forward over three server

Hello there, I have a big problem, and I hope somebody can help me. I try to realize a port forward over three server. Here is a picture... Client Server1 | Server2 ------- ------- | ------- |...... | |...... | | |...... ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Art007
2 Replies

4. Red Hat

cisco anyconnect VPN client installation??

Anyone had installed Cisco AnyConnect VPN client on RedHat5.3 EL or CentOS 5.3? I tried on CentOS 5.3 but always getting host unreachable error. Same for windows xp works fine. The error log reports: Sep 1 19:14:03 localhost vpnagent: Function: tableCallbackHandler File: RouteMgr.cpp Line:... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: zing_foru
3 Replies

5. IP Networking

port forward & DYNDNS Inquiry

Hi, Is there anyone know how to make port forward? And also, how to set up DYNDNS with router? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: eel
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem when I try to Install a Client VPN Cisco

Hi Gurus of UNIX, I have a problem when I try to install a software VPN Cisco in Laptop (HP530). I do the following procedures: Part 2 - VPN Client Compilation We will now set up the vpn client. As there is no official Cisco VPN Client for OpenSolaris X86 available, we will use vpnc.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: andresguillen
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Is there a VPN client that can be used on solaris 10 ?

I need to install VPN client on Solaris 10 server. I searched but only Cisco client was available which requires a service agreement. Please suggest some free ware for this and the steps to do that too as i am net to Solaris Admin tasks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kukretiabhi13
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

ipf/ipnat NAT/port forward issues

I've been going crazy trying to get this working. Here's the situation: we have a Solaris 10 box that connects an internal network to an external network. We're using ipf/ipnat on it. We've added a couple of new boxes to the internal network (192.168.1.100, .101) and want to be able to get to port... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: spakov
1 Replies

9. Debian

Iptables Nat forward port 29070

Hello, the Nat and the forward worked on my debian server up to the reboot of machines. The following rules*: /sbin/iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp -i eth2 -d xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx --dport 29070 -j DNAT --to-destination 10.0.1.7:29070 /sbin/iptables -A FORWARD -p tcp -i eth2 -o eth0 -d... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: titoms
0 Replies

10. IP Networking

VPN Server & Client

First of all, hello. I have a problem installing a vpn server and client. My server is a computer running windows 7, and windows, running a virtual machine running debian. In the debian system, I've the vpn server installed (SoftEther VPN Server) The problems come when I try to connect to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Blues23
1 Replies
GRE(4)							   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						    GRE(4)

NAME
gre -- encapsulating network device SYNOPSIS
To compile the driver into the kernel, place the following line in the kernel configuration file: device gre Alternatively, to load the driver as a module at boot time, place the following line in loader.conf(5): if_gre_load="YES" DESCRIPTION
The gre network interface pseudo device encapsulates datagrams into IP. These encapsulated datagrams are routed to a destination host, where they are decapsulated and further routed to their final destination. The ``tunnel'' appears to the inner datagrams as one hop. gre interfaces are dynamically created and destroyed with the ifconfig(8) create and destroy subcommands. This driver corresponds to RFC 2784. Encapsulated datagrams are prepended an outer datagram and a GRE header. The GRE header specifies the type of the encapsulated datagram and thus allows for tunneling other protocols than IP. GRE mode is also the default tunnel mode on Cisco routers. gre also supports Cisco WCCP protocol, both version 1 and version 2. The gre interfaces support a number of additional parameters to the ifconfig(8): grekey Set the GRE key used for outgoing packets. A value of 0 disables the key option. enable_csum Enables checksum calculation for outgoing packets. enable_seq Enables use of sequence number field in the GRE header for outgoing packets. EXAMPLES
192.168.1.* --- Router A -------tunnel-------- Router B --- 192.168.2.* / / +------ the Internet ------+ Assuming router A has the (external) IP address A and the internal address 192.168.1.1, while router B has external address B and internal address 192.168.2.1, the following commands will configure the tunnel: On router A: ifconfig greN create ifconfig greN inet 192.168.1.1 192.168.2.1 ifconfig greN inet tunnel A B route add -net 192.168.2 -netmask 255.255.255.0 192.168.2.1 On router B: ifconfig greN create ifconfig greN inet 192.168.2.1 192.168.1.1 ifconfig greN inet tunnel B A route add -net 192.168.1 -netmask 255.255.255.0 192.168.1.1 NOTES
The MTU of gre interfaces is set to 1476 by default, to match the value used by Cisco routers. This may not be an optimal value, depending on the link between the two tunnel endpoints. It can be adjusted via ifconfig(8). For correct operation, the gre device needs a route to the decapsulating host that does not run over the tunnel, as this would be a loop. The kernel must be set to forward datagrams by setting the net.inet.ip.forwarding sysctl(8) variable to non-zero. SEE ALSO
gif(4), inet(4), ip(4), me(4), netintro(4), protocols(5), ifconfig(8), sysctl(8) A description of GRE encapsulation can be found in RFC 2784 and RFC 2890. AUTHORS
Andrey V. Elsukov <ae@FreeBSD.org> Heiko W.Rupp <hwr@pilhuhn.de> BUGS
The current implementation uses the key only for outgoing packets. Incoming packets with a different key or without a key will be treated as if they would belong to this interface. The sequence number field also used only for outgoing packets. BSD
November 7, 2014 BSD