Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Upgrading legacy packages with patch Post 303043771 by anaigini45 on Thursday 6th of February 2020 03:46:41 AM
Old 02-06-2020
Of all the 300 production web servers, most of them run different apps, and they are all divided into different segments, like 90, 130, 140, 80, 60.
Some (Very few) are used for load balancing.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

CMI Legacy

Is there anyone who still uses CMI to connect to the legacy system , my c applications do uses the binaries and libraries for using the CMI functionality but i do not have access to the original source code , and since this is a very old stuff , i just could not get any source to get to knwo the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dino_leix
0 Replies

2. IP Networking

Patch-o-matic (patch for iptable) for linux2.4.08 & iptable1.2.7a

Hello friends I'm running Redhat 9.0 with linux kernel 2.4.20-8 & have iptables version 1.2.7a & encountering a problem that I narrate down. I need to apply patch to my iptable and netfilter for connection tracking and load balancing that are available in patch-o-matic distribution by netfilter.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rakesh Ranjan
0 Replies

3. Red Hat

upgrading packages

Hello, I am using Redhat Linux Enterprise 4 AS. To upgrade NFS, I had to browse the internet and finally I got the latest rpm https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHBA-2005-727.html That was a time-consuming procedure. On Solaris, I am used to go to sunfreeware.sun.com and download the latest... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: melanie_pfefer
3 Replies

4. Programming

VERSYS Legacy System

I need help locating the tables that hold the demograhic data in this system on an AIX box. Does anyone know the path? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Chelcye
0 Replies

5. Slackware

Find Slackware Packages - packages.acl.org.ua

Hi! Let me introduce a project for find and download Slackware packages and browse Slackware repositories. The site provides following features: * Large, daily updated database with RPM, DEB, TGZ, TXZ packages for well-known repositories of the Slackware, Fedora, CentOS, RHEL, Debian,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lystor
2 Replies

6. Solaris

Facing problem after upgrading the kernal patch level to 142900-12

I have a Solaris 10 OS having kernal patch level 138888-03 on several servers but recenlty I upgraded it into 142900-12 on some T-Series servers & v890 server after install them my syslog is increasing at a rate of 1GB on average on all servers . I believe its a bug, can somebody help me in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sb200
1 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Tron Legacy

Watched it. Major disappointment. (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: ni2
10 Replies

8. Ubuntu

Encountering problem on upgrading the packages

Hi folks, Ubuntu 9.04 I have an old box not running for years. I just dig it out from the store room. On running; $ sudo aptitude update ...... ...... Err http://hk.archive.ubuntu.com jaunty/main Packages 404 Not Found Err http://hk.archive.ubuntu.com jaunty/restricted Packages ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: satimis
1 Replies

9. Solaris

Determine if you are in a Legacy Zone?

Hi Folks, Just a quick question here, about Legacy Zones. Well more about how to determine if you are actually in one, on logging into a legacy zone - is there a quick way of checking that? Regards Gull04 (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: gull04
7 Replies
Plack::Handler(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				       Plack::Handler(3pm)

NAME
Plack::Handler - Connects PSGI applications and Web servers SYNOPSIS
package Plack::Handler::AwesomeWebServer; sub new { my($class, %opt) = @_; ... return $self; } sub run { my($self, $app) = @_; # launch the AwesomeWebServer and run $app in the loop } # then from command line plackup -s AwesomeWebServer -a app.psgi DESCRIPTION
Plack::Handler defines an adapter (connector) interface to adapt plackup and Plack::Runner to various PSGI web servers, such as Apache2 for mod_perl and Standalone for HTTP::Server::PSGI. It is an empty class, and as long as they implement the methods defined as an Server adapter interface, they do not need to inherit Plack::Handler. If you write a new handler for existing web servers, I recommend you to include the full name of the server module after Plack::Handler prefix, like Plack::Handler::Net::Server::Coro if you write a handler for Net::Server::Coro. That way you'll be using plackup command line option like: plackup -s Net::Server::Coro that makes it easy to figure out which web server you're going to use. METHODS
new $server = FooBarServer->new(%args); Creates a new adapter object. %args can take arbitrary parameters to configure server environments but common parameters are: port Port number the server listens to. host Address the server listens to. Set to undef to listen any interface. run $server->run($app); Starts the server process and when a request comes in, run the PSGI application passed in $app in the loop. register_service $server->register_service($app); Optional interface if your server should run in parallel with other event loop, particularly AnyEvent. This is the same as "run" but doesn't run the main loop. SEE ALSO
rackup perl v5.14.2 2011-02-27 Plack::Handler(3pm)