Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Infrastructure Monitoring Using Node-RED and MQTT to Monitor Server and Application Stats Post 303043733 by Neo on Wednesday 5th of February 2020 07:28:19 AM
Old 02-05-2020
Well, those changes did not help much.... looks like here is some "underground" process running every three hours causing the spikes:

Using Node-RED and MQTT to Monitor Server and Application Stats-screen-shot-2020-02-05-72457-pmjpg

I checked all the forum software and all the cron files on the server, but so far, no joy in finding the process causing the intermittent performance hit.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

How to add node to the cluster with stoping the application?

In the production hacmp 5.3 is running with three nodes but i want to add new node to cluster with out stopping the application ie with same resource group if any bady know pls help me. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manjunath.m
1 Replies

2. AIX

powerha application monitor restart counter?

I have configured a custom application monitor with restart count = 3. say the application has restarted 2 times, if the application fail 2 more times within restart interval, it will failover. Is there any counter to tell me the recent restart count? Thanks!! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: skeyeung
1 Replies

3. Homework & Coursework Questions

Accessing one UNIX node from another node of the same server

Hi Experts, I am in need of running a script from one node say node 1 via node 2. My scheduling tool dont have access to node2 , so i need to invoke the list file from node1 but the script needs to run from node2. because the server to which i am hitting, is having access only for the node... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: arun1377
5 Replies

4. Red Hat

Red Hat application server ssl keystore problem

A client is accessing our JBoss server. In the past, we set up a keystore and everything worked fine. That certificat expired and we've installed the new one. Now the client is getting the following error - HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 13:25:44 GMT Server:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kkinney
1 Replies

5. Programming

ESP32 (ESP-WROOM-32) as an MQTT Client Subscribed to Linux Server Load Average Messages

Here we go.... Preface: ..... so in a galaxy far, far, far away from commercial, data sharing corporations..... For this project, I used the ESP-WROOM-32 as an MQTT (publish / subscribe) client which receives Linux server "load averages" as messages published as MQTT pub/sub messages.... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
6 Replies

6. Programming

Publish and Subscribe to AES-256 Encrypted MQTT Messages to Node-RED from PHP Scripts

Various Node-Red crypto modules do not work with PHP, so to send an encrypted message from a PHP script (in this case from a Ubuntu server) to Node-RED we need our own code. After a few hours of searching, testing various libs, more testing and debugging, I got this PHP to Node-RED code... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

7. Programming

Node-RED: Writing MQTT Messages to MySQL DB with UNIX timestamp

First, I want to thank Neo (LOL) for this post from 2018, Node.js and mysql - ER_ACCESS_DENIED_ERROR I could not get the Node-RED mysql module to work and searched Google until all my links were purple! I kept getting ER_ACCESS_DENIED_ERROR with the right credentials. Nothing on the web was... (0 Replies)
0 Replies
NPM-RUN-SCRIPT(1)                                                                                                                NPM-RUN-SCRIPT(1)

NAME
npm-run-script - Run arbitrary package scripts SYNOPSIS
npm run-script <command> [--silent] [-- <args>...] alias: npm run DESCRIPTION
This runs an arbitrary command from a package's "scripts" object. If no "command" is provided, it will list the available scripts. run[-script] is used by the test, start, restart, and stop commands, but can be called directly, as well. When the scripts in the package are printed out, they're separated into lifecycle (test, start, restart) and directly-run scripts. As of ` https://blog.npmjs.org/post/98131109725/npm-2-0-0, you can use custom arguments when executing scripts. The special option -- is used by getopt https://goo.gl/KxMmtG to delimit the end of the options. npm will pass all the arguments after the -- directly to your script: npm run test -- --grep="pattern" The arguments will only be passed to the script specified after npm run and not to any pre or post script. The env script is a special built-in command that can be used to list environment variables that will be available to the script at run- time. If an "env" command is defined in your package, it will take precedence over the built-in. In addition to the shell's pre-existing PATH, npm run adds node_modules/.bin to the PATH provided to scripts. Any binaries provided by locally-installed dependencies can be used without the node_modules/.bin prefix. For example, if there is a devDependency on tap in your package, you should write: "scripts": {"test": "tap test/*.js"} instead of "scripts": {"test": "node_modules/.bin/tap test/*.js"} to run your tests. The actual shell your script is run within is platform dependent. By default, on Unix-like systems it is the /bin/sh command, on Windows it is the cmd.exe. The actual shell referred to by /bin/sh also depends on the system. As of ` https://github.com/npm/npm/releases/tag/v5.1.0 you can customize the shell with the script-shell configuration. Scripts are run from the root of the module, regardless of what your current working directory is when you call npm run. If you want your script to use different behavior based on what subdirectory you're in, you can use the INIT_CWD environment variable, which holds the full path you were in when you ran npm run. npm run sets the NODE environment variable to the node executable with which npm is executed. Also, if the --scripts-prepend-node-path is passed, the directory within which node resides is added to the PATH. If --scripts-prepend-node-path=auto is passed (which has been the default in npm v3), this is only performed when that node executable is not found in the PATH. If you try to run a script without having a node_modules directory and it fails, you will be given a warning to run npm install, just in case you've forgotten. You can use the --silent flag to prevent showing npm ERR! output on error. You can use the --if-present flag to avoid exiting with a non-zero exit code when the script is undefined. This lets you run potentially undefined scripts without breaking the execution chain. SEE ALSO
o npm help 7 scripts o npm help test o npm help start o npm help restart o npm help stop o npm help 7 config January 2019 NPM-RUN-SCRIPT(1)