Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Bash find : another problem with prune Post 303043668 by nezabudka on Monday 3rd of February 2020 10:52:07 AM
Old 02-03-2020
Hi
maybe
Code:
find "$SEARCH_PATH"  -maxdepth 1 \( -newer "$FILE_DATE_REF_END" -o ! -newer "$FILE_DATE_REF_DEB" \)

--- Post updated at 19:52 ---

or
Code:
find "$SEARCH_PATH"/*  -prune \( -newer "$FILE_DATE_REF_END" -o ! -newer "$FILE_DATE_REF_DEB" \)

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

find command with prune help

I have a directory named https-abcd Under that I have some directories, files and links. One of those directories is with name logs and the logs directory has lot of files in it. I need to tar the whole https-abcd directory excluding the logs directory only, I should get all the links, files and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: venu_nbk
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using prune with find command

Hi, I am using a find command like below in my script: find /outfiles -type f -name cat -o -name vi -o -name grep 2>/dev/null Which will search for files like "cat" , "vi" or "grep" in the "/outfiles" and subdirectories. I want to ignore a particular subdirectory from the search. I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: deepakgang
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem using find with prune on large number of files

Hi all; I'm having a problem when want to list a large number of files in current directory using find together with the prune option. First i used this command but it list all the files including those in sub directories: find . -name "*.dat" | xargs ls -ltr Then i modified the command... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashikin_8119
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

find with prune option

Hi, I want to list files only from the current dir and its child dir (not from child's child dir). i have the following files, ./ABC/1.log ./ABC/2.log ./ABC/ABC1/A.log ./ABC/ABC1/B.log ./ABC/ABC1/XYZ/A1.log ./ABC/ABC1/XYZ/A2.log Here i want to list only the log file from current... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: apsprabhu
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to use -path and -prune with find

OK, I'm trying search and destroy tabs again. This time I'm having trouble excluding certain directories from my search. Here is what I have tried and it is not ignoring the top level build directory: find . -path ./build -prune -name \*.java -o -print | xargs grep -i ' ' I don't... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: siegfried
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find + prune + mtime

Hi, i try to catch all files in a dir ,without going down in subdir , which don't have file extension and older than 10 days for example: my dir : drwxr-xr-x 7 notes01 notes 4096 Mar 8 14:11 . drwxr-xr-x 116 root system 4096 Mar 9 11:17 .. -rw-r----- 1 notes01... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nicol
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Find prune Trash

How do I run a find without is looking in ./Trash gregg@gregg-desktop:/media/Audio$ find . -type f ! -name '*.jpg' -size 1M -print |head find: `./.Trash-1000/expunged/2781324553/mp3-to-m4b-batch': Input/output error find:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: glev2005
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Find with Prune not working

Hi I am trying to list all files in every subdirectory from a given location. However, I realise that 1 folder will have files that I am not interested in. This is using a .csh file to execute I have tried different scripts but to no avail. My current incarnation is below. Would someone be... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: wonderbison
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

find: -prune and -name options

I am trying to find all .rhosts files on some unix systems. I tried just -name ".rhosts" but we have a lot of really large NFS and MVFS systems that I do not want to crawl and I am having a hard time excluding them. I also need to scan more than just /root /home and /users, so I really need to scan... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nitrobass24
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using prune with find

Hi, I have two files under two separate directories as in: find . -name test.sh ./test.sh ./abc/test.sh I want my find to only look for the file test.sh that is under the current directory and not one under /abc How do I use prune to achieve this? I am on AIX (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: swasid
3 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangFam - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangFam; $lext = code2langfam('apa'); # $lext gets 'Apache languages' $code = langfam2code('Apache languages'); # $code gets 'apa' @codes = all_langfam_codes(); @names = all_langfam_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangFam" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language families, such as those as defined in ISO 639-5. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default ISO 639-5 language family codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language families. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langfam('apa','alpha'); $lext = code2langfam('apa',LOCALE_LANGFAM_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from ISO 639-5 such as 'apa' for Apache languages. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langfam2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langfam_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langfam_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langfam_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-5/id.php ISO 639-5 . AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-11-04 Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)