Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Wuhan Coronavirus Status App for China - Rapid Prototype using MQTT and the IoT OnOff IOS App Post 303043644 by Neo on Sunday 2nd of February 2020 11:37:14 PM
Old 02-03-2020
The IoT OnOff app needs to be configured to receive live update messages from the server.

It works the best when the IP address is used (not the name of the site, it needs the IP to work reliably).

If anyone wants to run this app, please post back and I will guide you step-by-step.

Wuhan Coronavirus Status App for China - Rapid Prototype using MQTT and the IoT OnOff IOS App-img_a3fe5be2401b-1jpeg

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

luminis app

The guys at SunGard want to charge a lot of $$$$ for installing Luminis and we are trying to see if this can be done without them. Their installation guide provided page #53 ( http://www.luminis.nocccd.edu/documents/Luminis%20IV/lp40000in.pdf ) doesn't really tell you much. All they say is that... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ceci1
4 Replies

2. Solaris

Problem with /app

Hi folks, i have a problem with my /app directory on solaris 10.It is mounted under rpool root and sometimes it increase dimension bringing root out of space.I want to mount /app under different position, maybe under secondary hardisk for which i have created a mount point with zfs pool...How... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: mattpunk
10 Replies

3. OS X (Apple)

Can a ios app be developed on a windows or ipad?

hi, i want to start developing an ios app that can be used on iphone and ipad. can anyone guide me how to start? i saw that it can be developed only on a mac system.. but i dont have a mac system. i have an ipad 4 and a laptop with windows os? can i use one of these to start developing ios app??... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Little
4 Replies

4. Programming

Arduino Project: iPhone to HM-10 BLE to NB-IoT Shield to NB-IoT Network to Internet to Linux Server

This post describes a "work in progress" project I started today. Here is the High Level Overview: Currently, this project sits on my desk as an Arduino UNO (on the bottom), an NB-IoT Shield (sandwiched in the middle), a Sensor Shield (on top) with a HM-10 BLE Module (in the little... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
13 Replies

5. Programming

Wuhan Coronavirus Status for China - Rapid Prototype Blynk App with ESP8266

Here is a rapid prototype app I just put together which might be of interest to some people. Basically, I have parsed the data from a Chinese web site which is tracking the Wuhan coronavirus, and cache that data every minute via a local cron file and make a simple API available to a Blink app. ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
6 Replies
ATTACH(5)							File Formats Manual							 ATTACH(5)

NAME
attach, session, nop - messages to initiate activity SYNOPSIS
Tnop tag[2] Rnop tag[2] Tsession tag[2] chal[8] Rsession tag[2] chal[8] authid[28] authdom[48] Tattach tag[2] fid[2] uid[28] aname[28] ticket[72] auth[13] Rattach tag[2] fid[2] qid[8] rauth[13] DESCRIPTION
The nop request does nothing overt but may be used to synchronize the channel between two service hosts initially. The session request is used to initialize a connection between a client and a server. All outstanding I/O on the connection is aborted. The set of messages between session requests is called a session. The host's user name (authid) and its authentication domain (authdom) identify the key to be used when authenticating to this host. The exchanged challenges (chal) are used in the authentication algorithm. If authid is a null string no authentication is performed in this session. The tag should be NOTAG (value 0xFFFF) for a nop or session message. The attach message serves as a fresh introduction from a user on the client machine to a server. The message identifies the user (uid) and may select the file tree to access (aname). The ticket and auth arguments contains authorization data derived from the exchanged chal- lenges of the session message; see auth(6). As a result of the attach transaction, the client will have a connection to the root directory of the desired file tree, represented by fid. An error is returned if fid is already in use. The server's idea of the root of the file tree is represented by the returned qid. ENTRY POINTS
An attach transaction will be generated for kernel devices (see intro(3)) when a system call evaluates a file name beginning with Pipe(2) generates an attach on the kernel device pipe(3). The mount system call (see bind(2)) generates an attach messages to the remote file server. When the kernel boots, an attach is made to the root device, root(3), and then an attach is made to the requested file server machine. SEE ALSO
auth(6) ATTACH(5)