Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Finding The Complete SQL statement Using PDFGREP Or Grep Post 303043623 by Scrutinizer on Sunday 2nd of February 2020 11:03:41 AM
Old 02-02-2020
Can you specify what does not work? The message presented is just a warning caused by the unnecessary backslash before the semicolon, but it should not change the outcome.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Rerun sql statement

Hi, Script that I wrote only run sql query once then exit. But my requirement, I want the query can be execute a couple of time without exiting the script. How could I do it? Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: killboy
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Executing sql statement from .sh file

Hi, How to execute sql statements from the .sh file ?? Means, when we run .sh file then the sql statements within it should be get executed one by one from the sqlplus With Regards (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: milink
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Can grep command return word instead of complete line

Hi Is there any way GREP command can return word and not complete line. My file has following data: Hello Everyone I am NitinrajSrivastava Hi Friends Welcome VrajSrivastava I am using grep 'raj' which is returning me complete line.However I want only the word having keyword 'raj'. Required... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: dashing201
11 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Read SQL statement in Script

Hi Guys.. need some urgent help... I am stuck in something badly I need to write a script which would read a sql statement (which might be a join/inner join/select/sub select etc. ) I need to read that sql statement ... and in the output I want all the table names and columns (doesn't... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: freakygs
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to batch pdfjoin based on pdfgrep output

I have a situation in which I'm given a bunch of pdf files which are all single pages with employee ID's on an independent line. I need to collate all of the pages by employee ID. Piecemeal, I can find a particular employee ID by just using pdfgrep. I could also do something like this: find .... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nopposan
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

issues with sql inside if statement

Hi, I have problem with the following code. My IF block is not executed. And I see "syntax error near unexpected token `)'" error for line "EOF" in the stats_function(). but when I comment the IF block I don't see this error. Kindly help me with this issue. clean_function() {... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: babom
10 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

UNIX variable to SQL statement

The following is my script : #!/bin/bash echo "please give app_instance_id" read app_instance_id echo "id is $app_instance_id" export app_id=app_instance_id sqlplus -s nnviewer/lookup@//nasolora008.enterprisenet.org:1521/LOAD3 @test.sql<<EOF SPOOL /home/tibco/MCH/Data/qa/raak/name.xls... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: raakeshr
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help for finding and killing sql process

hi, iam completely new to scripting. this may sound naive but i have spend lot of time figuring this out. i want to make a script to find number of sql processes running. If the number of processes are more then 200, then pick out process IDs along with query it is executing, which are running... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Prateek Suhag
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Grep command is not search the complete pattern

I am facing a problem while using the grep command in shell script. Actually I have one file (PCF_STARHUB_20130625_1) which contain below records. SH_5.55916.00.00.100029_20130601_0001_NUC.csv.gz|438|3556691115 SH_5.55916.00.00.100029_20130601_0001_Summary.csv.gz|275|3919504621 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sumit.vedi1988
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Using df -g command with awk to get SQL statement

Hi Gurus... good day; currently I trying to run the df -g command with awk to get to convert in SQL statement, but I have some errors; df -g | awk '{print "This is the FileSystem: " $NF, " This is LV: "$1, "This is SIZE: "$2, "This is FREE: " $3, "This is the USED% "$4}' This on AIX... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: wcastibl
3 Replies
CUBRID_PREPARE(3)							 1							 CUBRID_PREPARE(3)

cubrid_prepare - Prepare a SQL statement for execution

SYNOPSIS
resource cubrid_prepare (resource $conn_identifier, string $prepare_stmt, [int $option]) DESCRIPTION
The cubrid_prepare(3) function is a sort of API which represents SQL statements compiled previously to a given connection handle. This pre-compiled SQL statement will be included in the cubrid_prepare(3). Accordingly, you can use this statement effectively to execute several times repeatedly or to process long data. Only a single statement can be used and a parameter may put a question mark (?) to appropriate area in the SQL statement. Add a parameter when you bind a value in the VALUES clause of INSERT statement or in the WHERE clause. Note that it is allowed to bind a value to a MARK(?) by using the cubrid_bind(3) function only. PARAMETERS
o $conn_identifier -Connection identifier. o $prepare_stmt -Prepare query. o $option -OID return option CUBRID_INCLUDE_OID. RETURN VALUES
Request identifier, if process is successful; FALSE, if process is unsuccessful. EXAMPLES
Example #1 cubrid_prepare(3) example <?php $conn = cubrid_connect("localhost", 33000, "demodb"); $sql = <<<EOD SELECT g.event_code, e.name FROM game g JOIN event e ON g.event_code=e.code WHERE host_year = ? AND event_code NOT IN (SELECT event_code FROM game WHERE host_year=?) GROUP BY event_code; EOD; $req = cubrid_prepare($conn, $sql); cubrid_bind($req, 1, 2004); cubrid_bind($req, 2, 2000); cubrid_execute($req); $row_num = cubrid_num_rows($req); printf("There are %d event that exits in 2004 olympic but not in 2000. For example: ", $row_num); printf("%-15s %s ", "Event_code", "Event_name"); printf("---------------------------- "); $row = cubrid_fetch_assoc($req); printf("%-15d %s ", $row["event_code"], $row["name"]); $row = cubrid_fetch_assoc($req); printf("%-15d %s ", $row["event_code"], $row["name"]); cubrid_disconnect($conn); ?> The above example will output: There are 27 event that exits in 2004 olympic but not in 2000. For example: Event_code Event_name ---------------------------- 20063 +91kg 20070 64kg SEE ALSO
cubrid_execute(3), cubrid_bind(3). PHP Documentation Group CUBRID_PREPARE(3)