Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Makefile instructions to create directories (CentOS7 , GNU Make 3.82) Post 303043474 by disedorgue on Wednesday 29th of January 2020 11:18:21 AM
Old 01-29-2020
Hi,
You have bad declare TESTDIR variable ( Forgot '$' for '(OS)' ) :
Code:
TESTDIR = ./test/$(OS)_$(KERN).$(ARCH)_$(CNAME)_$(FNAME)_$(ver)

These 2 Users Gave Thanks to disedorgue For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

about create Makefile

hello! i want to create a Makefile on the freebsd 4.5,so i vi the hello.c #include int main(int argc, char** argv) { printf(''Hello, GNU!\n''); return 0; } #autoscan #cp configure.scan configure.in #vi configure.in modify:AC_OUTPUT AC_OUTPUT(Makefile) #aclocal #autoconf... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mzp
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

make and clean in a single rule in the makefile.

Hi, This stems from the following thread https://www.unix.com/showthread.php?t=18299 I have a makefile which makes either executables or a shared library. i.e. make -f unix.mak will create the executables and make -f unix.mak libolsv will create the shared library. Since these have to be... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vino
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

check if multiple directories exist else create missing directories

Hi , I 'm trying to check if multiple directories exist on a server, if not create the missing ones and print " creating missing directory. how to write this in a simple script, I have made my code complex if ; then taskStatus="Schema extract directory exists, checking if SQL,Count and... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramky79
7 Replies

4. Programming

A question about Makefile run by GNU make

Hello everybody, Currently I'm learning how to build projects (C programming) with GNU make. I have a problem with one Makefile and I would appreciate if you could kindly give me a hand. Here is the environment: OS: Redhat linux 5 compiler: gcc (GCC) 4.1.2 20080704 (Red Hat 4.1.2-44)... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dariyoosh
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

automake does not create Makefile.in

hi all, I have written a simple C program hello.c and a Makefile.ac but when i try to run automake it does not create Makefile.in hence I am not able to run ./configure command in my directory. Following are the containts of my prog. hello.c -------- Code: #include<stdio.h> main() {... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: useless79
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help with a script to make makefile

How do we create a shell script that creates a makefile? what if we want to use the #include header files too? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sslokhan
2 Replies

7. Programming

Makefile No rule to make target

I am trying to create a makefile to build a program and am getting the following error: make -f tsimplex.mk make: *** No rule to make target `/main/tsimplex_main.cpp', needed by `tsimplex_main.o'. Stop. OPSYS = $(shell uname -s ) TARGET = tsimplex ROOTDIR = ../../.. GTSDIR =... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kristinu
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script from makefile - it is called each time i call make

I've created a tag in the makefile: mytag: $(shell ${PWD}/script.sh) When i do: make clean - the script is executed When i perform make or make mytag the script is again executed with the output: make: Nothing to be done for mytag What i want ? I want script.sh to be executed only... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pufo
0 Replies

9. Homework & Coursework Questions

Create Makefile from source files

1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: Create a makefile for a set of source files. Several sources files are given but we are not allowed to modify them. The goal is to create a makefile such that if a change is made to any of the source code files, the project can be... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: pintu1228
5 Replies

10. Solaris

SunOS 5.5.1 usage of Makefile command in make file

I am new to Solaris and compilation using make files. I have a code base which is organized into different folders. At the root folder is a master make file and in the sub directories, there are make files for that particular folder. In the make files present in subdirectories, I am seeing... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajujayanthy
2 Replies
COLORS(3)						   libbash colors Library Manual						 COLORS(3)

NAME
colors -- libbash library for setting tty colors. SYNOPSIS
colorSet <color> colorReset colorPrint [<indent>] <color> <text> colorPrintN [<indent>] <color> <text> DESCRIPTION
General colors is a collection of functions that make it very easy to put colored text on tty. The function list: colorSet Sets the color of the prints to the tty to COLOR colorReset Resets current tty color back to normal colorPrint Prints TEXT in the color COLOR indented by INDENT (without adding a newline) colorPrintN The same as colorPrint, but trailing newline is added Detailed interface description follows. Available colors: Green Red Yellow White The color parameter is non-case-sensitive (i.e. RED, red, ReD, and all the other forms are valid and are the same as Red). FUNCTIONS DESCRIPTIONS
colorSet <color> Sets the current printing color to color. colorReset Resets current tty color back to normal. colorPrint [<indent>] <color> Prints text using the color color indented by indent (without adding a newline). Parameters: <indent> The column to move to before start printing. This parameter is optional. If ommitted - start output from current cursor position. <color> The color to use. <color> The text to print. colorPrintN [<indent>] <color> The same as colorPrint, except a trailing newline is added. EXAMPLES
Printing a green 'Hello World' with a newline: Using colorSet: $ colorSet green $ echo 'Hello World' $ colorReset Using colorPrint: $ colorPrint 'Hello World'; echo Using colorPrintN: $ colorPrintN 'Hello World' AUTHORS
Hai Zaar <haizaar@haizaar.com> Gil Ran <gil@ran4.net> SEE ALSO
ldbash(1), libbash(1) Linux Epoch Linux