Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Arduino Robot Tank Project
Special Forums Hardware Arduino Robot Tank Project Post 303043252 by Neo on Wednesday 22nd of January 2020 10:54:27 AM
Old 01-22-2020
Update:

For those who like to Google these projects and learn / enjoy with me; this is V2 of the KeyeStudio Tank Robot.

V2 adds more sensors / capabilities and a new front LED panel. The V2 version also introduced Mixly to the project line, as I understand it. There may be other V1 to V2 robo-mutations.

KeyeStudio has already promised me they are going to upgrade their V1 demo C++ like Arduino code for the V2 model soon.

I would like to take this time to wish the KeyStudio team a safe and coronavirus-free Lunar New Year holiday season!

Please stay safe and healthy!

I would also like to thank hicksd8 who is always watching over my Arduino projects in the background like a kind of "Arduino guardian angel". Thanks Dennis!! Always appreciated!

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Adding robot and drives

Hi All Im running veritas netbackup 6.5.5, on MWindows 2003 master server. Ive just added a Quantum PX500 with 2 drives, the problem im facing is that now under the storage unit tab on console all the storage unit types for NDMP have the new robot listed and not the original one. The set up i... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: blossy786
0 Replies

2. Programming

Arduino-cli - Uploading to Unknown Chinese Arduino Boards using the Arduino Command Line Interface

In my further exploration of Arduino, today I decided to install the arduino-cli on my mac today. https://github.com/arduino/arduino-cli I followed the instructions for macOS but when I got to this part: arduino-cli board list I got the dreaded "Unknown" Fully Qualified Board Name... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

3. Programming

More Arduino Stuff...

HI all... (Apologies for any typos.) To add to Neo's Arduino subject matter I have decided to upload this in ".zip" format. Ignore "*.info" files these are AMIGA icons only and also the "HAM" drawer as these are photos in ancient AMIGA HAM modes. I have noticed that there are current... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
6 Replies

4. Programming

Arduino UNIX Time - Syncing Computer UNIX Time to Arduino Time with Python

Just finished a quick Python script to send the current unix time over to the Arduino from macOS, so in the absence of GPS or some other way to get the unix timestamp (epoch time) to the Arduino, I can get my macOS and Arduino UNO synced to within a second. Normally, when the Arduino starts... (9 Replies)
9 Replies

5. Programming

Arduino Project with NB-IoT (3GPP) and LoRa / LoRaWAN

My favorite projects are always related to the "latest" tech in command and control, networking and network communications. This Elecrow GSM/GPRS/EDGE SIM5360E 3G Shield seems to be the "latest and the greatest" as far as 3G and GPS, as far as I can see so far, but I has it drawbacks for sure.... (6 Replies)
6 Replies

6. Programming

Arduino Project: iPhone to HM-10 BLE to NB-IoT Shield to NB-IoT Network to Internet to Linux Server

This post describes a "work in progress" project I started today. Here is the High Level Overview: Currently, this project sits on my desk as an Arduino UNO (on the bottom), an NB-IoT Shield (sandwiched in the middle), a Sensor Shield (on top) with a HM-10 BLE Module (in the little... (13 Replies)
13 Replies
projects(1)							   User Commands						       projects(1)

NAME
projects - print project membership of user SYNOPSIS
projects [-dv] [ user] projects -l [projectname [projectname...]] DESCRIPTION
The projects command prints on standard output the projects to which the invoking user or an optionally specified user belongs. Each user belongs to some set of projects specified in the project(4) file and possibly in the associated NIS maps and LDAP databases for project information. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -d Prints only default project. -l Prints verbose info on each project projectname. If no projectnames are given, info on all projects is printed. -v Prints project descriptions along with project names. OPERANDS
The following operand is supported: projectnaDisplay information for the specified project. user Displays project memberships for the specified user. EXAMPLES
Example 1: Displaying Membership for a Specified User example$ projects paul default beatles wings example$ projects ringo default beatles example$ projects -d paul beatles EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 Successful completion. 1 A fatal error occurred during execution. 2 Invalid command line options were specified. FILES
/etc/project Local database containing valid project definitions for this machine. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for a description of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcsu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Stability |See below. | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ The invocation is Evolving. The human-readable output is Unstable. SEE ALSO
getdefaultproj(3PROJECT), getprojent(3PROJECT), project(4), attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 13 May 2004 projects(1)