Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Arduino Robot Tank Project
Special Forums Hardware Arduino Robot Tank Project Post 303043243 by hicksd8 on Wednesday 22nd of January 2020 05:54:41 AM
Old 01-22-2020
I hope that you'll post us a video of this thing in action when it's done.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Adding robot and drives

Hi All Im running veritas netbackup 6.5.5, on MWindows 2003 master server. Ive just added a Quantum PX500 with 2 drives, the problem im facing is that now under the storage unit tab on console all the storage unit types for NDMP have the new robot listed and not the original one. The set up i... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: blossy786
0 Replies

2. Programming

Arduino-cli - Uploading to Unknown Chinese Arduino Boards using the Arduino Command Line Interface

In my further exploration of Arduino, today I decided to install the arduino-cli on my mac today. https://github.com/arduino/arduino-cli I followed the instructions for macOS but when I got to this part: arduino-cli board list I got the dreaded "Unknown" Fully Qualified Board Name... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

3. Programming

More Arduino Stuff...

HI all... (Apologies for any typos.) To add to Neo's Arduino subject matter I have decided to upload this in ".zip" format. Ignore "*.info" files these are AMIGA icons only and also the "HAM" drawer as these are photos in ancient AMIGA HAM modes. I have noticed that there are current... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
6 Replies

4. Programming

Arduino UNIX Time - Syncing Computer UNIX Time to Arduino Time with Python

Just finished a quick Python script to send the current unix time over to the Arduino from macOS, so in the absence of GPS or some other way to get the unix timestamp (epoch time) to the Arduino, I can get my macOS and Arduino UNO synced to within a second. Normally, when the Arduino starts... (9 Replies)
9 Replies

5. Programming

Arduino Project with NB-IoT (3GPP) and LoRa / LoRaWAN

My favorite projects are always related to the "latest" tech in command and control, networking and network communications. This Elecrow GSM/GPRS/EDGE SIM5360E 3G Shield seems to be the "latest and the greatest" as far as 3G and GPS, as far as I can see so far, but I has it drawbacks for sure.... (6 Replies)
6 Replies

6. Programming

Arduino Project: iPhone to HM-10 BLE to NB-IoT Shield to NB-IoT Network to Internet to Linux Server

This post describes a "work in progress" project I started today. Here is the High Level Overview: Currently, this project sits on my desk as an Arduino UNO (on the bottom), an NB-IoT Shield (sandwiched in the middle), a Sensor Shield (on top) with a HM-10 BLE Module (in the little... (13 Replies)
13 Replies
netris(6)							      Netris								 netris(6)

NAME
netris - networked version of tetris SYNOPSIS
netris [-wFDSCHR] [-c host] [-p port] [-k keys] [-i sec] [-r robot] [-s seed] DESCRIPTION
The object of the game Tetris is to fit the shapes together forming complete rows, which then vanish. When the shapes fill up to the top, the game ends. This version of Tetris can be played against other people over a network. OPTIONS
-w Wait for connection from another host running netris. -c host Initiate connection to waiting netris running on host. -p port Set the port number to use for connecting to netris, the default port is 9284. -k keys Remap keys, the argument is a prefix of the string containing the keys in order: left, rotate, right, drop, down-faster, toggle-spy- ing, pause, faster, redraw and new game. Use the "^" character to prefixes controls. The default is to use "jkl mspf^ln". -i sec Set the step-down interval, in seconds. -r robot Execute robot (a command) as a robot controlling the game instead of the keyboard. -F Use fair robot interface. -s seed Start with given random seed. -D Drops go into drop mode, this means that sliding off a cliff after a drop causes another drop automatically. -S Disable inverse/bold/color for slow terminals. -C Disable color. -H Show distribution and warranty information. -R Show the rules of the game. RULES
Two player mode It's just like normal Tetris except that when you clear more than one row with a single piece, the other player's board is moved up and junk rows are added to the bottom. If you clear 2, 3 or 4 rows, 1, 2 or 4 junk rows are added to your opponent's board, respectively. The junk rows have exactly one empty column. For each group of junk rows given, the empty columns will line up. This is intentional. The longest surviving player wins the game. One player mode This mode is currently very boring, because there's no scoring and it never gets any faster. This will be rectified at some point. I'm not very motivated to do it right now because I'm sick of one player Tetris. For now, use the "f" key (by default) to make the game go faster. Speed-ups cannot be reversed for the remainder of the game. AUTHORS
Netris was written by Mark H. Weaver <mhw@netris.org>. This manual page was written by Edward Betts <edward@debian.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). 0.5 3 Aug 2001 netris(6)