Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Arduino Robot Tank Project
Special Forums Hardware Arduino Robot Tank Project Post 303043243 by hicksd8 on Wednesday 22nd of January 2020 05:54:41 AM
Old 01-22-2020
I hope that you'll post us a video of this thing in action when it's done.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Adding robot and drives

Hi All Im running veritas netbackup 6.5.5, on MWindows 2003 master server. Ive just added a Quantum PX500 with 2 drives, the problem im facing is that now under the storage unit tab on console all the storage unit types for NDMP have the new robot listed and not the original one. The set up i... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: blossy786
0 Replies

2. Programming

Arduino-cli - Uploading to Unknown Chinese Arduino Boards using the Arduino Command Line Interface

In my further exploration of Arduino, today I decided to install the arduino-cli on my mac today. https://github.com/arduino/arduino-cli I followed the instructions for macOS but when I got to this part: arduino-cli board list I got the dreaded "Unknown" Fully Qualified Board Name... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

3. Programming

More Arduino Stuff...

HI all... (Apologies for any typos.) To add to Neo's Arduino subject matter I have decided to upload this in ".zip" format. Ignore "*.info" files these are AMIGA icons only and also the "HAM" drawer as these are photos in ancient AMIGA HAM modes. I have noticed that there are current... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
6 Replies

4. Programming

Arduino UNIX Time - Syncing Computer UNIX Time to Arduino Time with Python

Just finished a quick Python script to send the current unix time over to the Arduino from macOS, so in the absence of GPS or some other way to get the unix timestamp (epoch time) to the Arduino, I can get my macOS and Arduino UNO synced to within a second. Normally, when the Arduino starts... (9 Replies)
9 Replies

5. Programming

Arduino Project with NB-IoT (3GPP) and LoRa / LoRaWAN

My favorite projects are always related to the "latest" tech in command and control, networking and network communications. This Elecrow GSM/GPRS/EDGE SIM5360E 3G Shield seems to be the "latest and the greatest" as far as 3G and GPS, as far as I can see so far, but I has it drawbacks for sure.... (6 Replies)
6 Replies

6. Programming

Arduino Project: iPhone to HM-10 BLE to NB-IoT Shield to NB-IoT Network to Internet to Linux Server

This post describes a "work in progress" project I started today. Here is the High Level Overview: Currently, this project sits on my desk as an Arduino UNO (on the bottom), an NB-IoT Shield (sandwiched in the middle), a Sensor Shield (on top) with a HM-10 BLE Module (in the little... (13 Replies)
13 Replies
vdr-sxfe(1)				       Remote X-Server frontend for vdr-plugin-xineliboutput				       vdr-sxfe(1)

NAME
vdr-sxfe - Remote X-Server frontend for vdr-plugin-xineliboutput SYNOPSIS
vdr-sxfe [options] [xvdr[+udp|+tcp|+rtp]:[//host[:port]]] DESCRIPTION
vdr-sxfe is a X/Xv/XvMc remote frontend, that plays back streams provided by vdr-plugin-xineliboutput. OPTIONS
--help Show (this) help message --audio=audiodriver[:device] Select audio driver and optional port --video=videodriver[:device] Select video driver and optional port As far as supported, possible video drivers might be: xshm, xv, xvmc, xxmc, vidix, XDirectFB, opengl, sdl or none --display=displayaddress X11 display address --wid=id Use existing X11 window --aspect=[auto|4:3|16:9|16:10|default] Display aspect ratio (You can us a script to control the HW aspect ratio: --aspect=auto:path_to_script) --fullscreen Fullscreen mode --hud Head Up Display OSD mode --width=x Video window width --height=x Video window height --noscaling Disable all video scaling --post=name[:arg=val[,arg=val]] Load and use xine post plugins, e.g.: o --post=upmix o --post=upmix;tvtime:enabled=1,cheap_mode=1) --lirc[=devicename] Use lirc input device Optional lirc socket name can be given --verbose Verbose debug output --silent Silent mode (report only errors) --syslog Write all output to system log --nokbd Disable keyboard input --daemon Run as daemon (disable keyboard, log to syslog and fork to background) --slave Enable slave mode (read commands from stdin) --reconnect Automatically reconnect when connection has been lost --tcp, --udp, --rtp Use TCP, UDP or RTP transport If no transport options are given, transports are tried in following order: local pipe, rtp, udp, tcp EXAMPLES
Search for VDR (xineliboutput) server, connect to it and negotiate best available transport, use best available audio: vdr-sxfe Connect to 192.168.1.3 default port and negoate best available transport: vdr-sxfe xvdr://192.168.1.3 Connect to 192.168.2.100, port 12550 and use TCP transport: vdr-sxfe xvdr+tcp://192.168.2.100:12550 Automatically search for VDR server and use UDP transport: vdr-sxfe xvdr+udp: vdr-syfe --udp Use alsa: vdr-sxfe --audio alsa Use alsa (and specific card/sub-device): vdr-sxfe --audio alsa:plughw:1,1 Video driver (and display / device): vdr-sxfe --video xv vdr-sxfe --video xvmc:127.0.0.1:1.0 NOTE
If deinterlacing post plugin options are not given at command line, deinterlacing is controlled by VDR plugin configuration menu settings. De-interlacing can also be forced on or off with command-line option "--post tvtime". Examples: vdr-sxfe --post tvtime:method=Linear,cheap_mode=1,pulldown=0,use_progressive_frame_flag=1 vdr-sxfe --post tvtime:enable=0 AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Tobias Grimm <etobi@debian.org> 10 June 2012 vdr-sxfe(1)