Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Sending file to WebDav Server Post 303042988 by prakhar_dubey on Wednesday 15th of January 2020 05:08:45 AM
Old 01-15-2020
Sending file to WebDav Server

Hi All,
I am using a webdav server
Code:
host name : abc.xyz.com.ak
username : user123
password  : password123
port : 80

I need to send files stored in my windows system to the server, any idea how to do it.
I dont know how to create a url in linux for webdav server using details.

Last edited by vbe; 01-15-2020 at 09:14 AM..

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

FTP script for sending a file from one unix directory to another unix server director

Hi, My local server is :/usr/abcd/ Remote server is :/Usr/host/test/ I want to send files from local unix directory(All files starting with O_999) to remote host unix directory. Can any body give me the Unix Shell script to do this. One more doubt: Shall we need to change the file... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: raja_1234
1 Replies

2. Programming

sending file from server to client

hi dear i m very new to socket programing . i need the source code which sends file from server to client . i mean both server n client programe which sends file . can u do this for me please my email id is email id removed regards bilal (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bilal
1 Replies

3. Programming

Sending mail in C/C++ in unix server

Hi Frnds, I have a task in my project wherein i have to send out a mail from my C++ code.With some file attachements.Please help me in this. At a higher level wat i can tell is my code generated 3 csv file and i have to send these files as attachement. My code is executed in unix... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: electroon
6 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

WebDav/davfs mounted file & directory names in all UPPERCASE

Hey, I have a WebDav directory mounted and everything seems fine except for one thing. All file/directory names appear in all UPPERCASE, when in actual fact they are lowercase on the remote machine. For example: foo/bar/baz.html on the remote host, appears on my local machine as... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: MrMoney
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

upload file to webdav server

Hi all i have a such question this is my shell script my script must upload file to webdav server ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// #!/bin/sh ###... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: knut
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Sending a file to a server

Dear Experts, please help i am very much confused here and not getting the right path, actually i want to send a file from client to a server, initially i used mmap() which is failing most of the time so i want to use general IO streams to do that, i can open a file in "rb" mode and read... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vin_pll
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl and sending file to server

Hi, I am trying to write some test code for bigger project where my perl script will send file over to server. This is the current SERVER and CLIENT code I have so far. When I type "hi" from client I get hello back from server and like wise I send send command I get respond back the problem... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Dabheeruz
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sending a file to 24 Server locations parallely

Hi All, I have to send a processed file to 24 different server locations. I feel, if this job can be done parallel in the background - Time will come down. I found the script to FTP the file for a single server location through past Unix posts as below: #!/usr/bin/ksh ftp -v -n... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: vsmeruga
16 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl: Sending file from UNIX server to Windows server

I'm trying to write a Perl script where a file from a UNIX server box connects to a Windows server box and copies that file into the Window box. The main problem I have right now is that whenever I try to connect to the Windows box, the connection is refused. The error message that always pops... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kooshi
2 Replies
asadmin-list-connector-resources(1AS)				   User Commands			     asadmin-list-connector-resources(1AS)

NAME
asadmin-list-connector-resources, list-connector-resources - gets all the connector resources SYNOPSIS
list-connector-resources --user admin_user [--password admin_password] [--host localhost] [--port 4848] [--secure|-s] [--passwordfile file- name] [--terse=false] [--echo=false] [--interactive=true] Gets all the connector resources. This command is supported in remote mode only. OPTIONS
--user authorized domain application server administrative username. --password password to administer the domain application server. --host machine name where the domain application server is running. --port port number of the domain application server listening for administration requests. --secure if true, uses SSL/TLS to communicate with the domain application server. --passwordfile file containing the domain application server password. --terse indicates that any output data must be very concise, typically avoiding human-friendly sentences and favoring well- formatted data for consumption by a script. Default is false. --echo setting to true will echo the command line statement on the standard output. Default is false. --interactive if set to true (default), only the required password options are prompted. Example 1: Using the list-connector-resources command asadmin> list-connector-resources --user admin1 --password adminadmin1 --host pigeon --port 5001 This will list all the connector resources that have been created. EXIT STATUS
0 command executed successfully 1 error in executing the command asadmin-create-connector-resource(1AS), asadmin-delete-connector-resource(1AS) J2EE 1.4 SDK March 2004 asadmin-list-connector-resources(1AS)