Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Combine two arrays. for in for ?.. Post 303042831 by nezabudka on Wednesday 8th of January 2020 06:39:19 AM
Old 01-08-2020
Well, I can absolutely accurately reproduce
Code:
eval echo -ne "db2' '-x' \"'select' 'DOCID' 'from' 'ICMADMIN.{$(paste -sd, et.tst)}' where ITEMID='\'{$(paste -sd, itid.tst)}\''\"\n'"
db2 -x "select DOCID from ICMADMIN.NZGPIM_DAT_01001 where ITEMID='A1001001A19D02A60150E20576'"

Now hopefully right

Last edited by nezabudka; 01-08-2020 at 07:47 AM..
This User Gave Thanks to nezabudka For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Arrays

Dear all, How can i unset arrays. I mean all the subscripts including the array after using them. Could you direct me to some links of array memory handling in the korn shell. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: earlysame55
2 Replies

2. Web Development

PHP arrays in arrays

PHP question... I have an SQL query that's pulled back user IDs as a set of columns. Rather than IDs, I want to use their names. So I have an array of columns $col with values 1,7,3,12 etc and I've got an array $person with values "Fred", "Bert", "Tom" etc So what I want to do is display the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: JerryHone
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

arrays how to?

Hello, I am some what of a newbie to awk scripting and I seem to be struggling with this problem. I know I need to use arrays but I can't figure out how to use them. I have an input file that looks like this; Name,Team,First Test, Second Test, Third Test Crystal,Red,5,17,22... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vlopez
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

combine

Hi I am having text file like this 001|ramu|hno221|>< sheshadripuram|delhi|560061>< 002|krishna|hno225|>< newdelhimain|delhi|560061>< i want to combine every two lines as single...line... i.e 001|ramu|hno221|sheshadripuram|delhi|560061 can u pls help me (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: suryanarayana
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

bash: combine arrays with weird substitution/references

Hi all. I'm trying to finish a bash script with the following elements: ARRAY="blah $ITEM blah blah" ARRAY="blah blah $ITEM blah bluh" #ARRAY="...." # ...the ARRAY elements represent a variable but defined # syntax and they're all hard-coded in the script. #(...) ITEMS='1.0 2.3... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yomaya
2 Replies

6. Programming

question about int arrays and file pointer arrays

if i declare both but don't input any variables what values will the int array and file pointer array have on default, and if i want to reset any of the elements of both arrays to default, should i just set it to 0 or NULL or what? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: omega666
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How can I use the arrays ?

Hi all, I have a file test1.txt with the below contents abc def ghj xyz I tried printing these values using arrays. Script tried : =========== set -A array1 `cat test1.txt` count=${#array1 } i=0 while do echo "element of array $array1" done (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dnam9917
1 Replies

8. Programming

Arrays in C++

I've noticed something interesting in C++ programming. I've always done tricky stuff with pointers and references to have functions deal with arrays. Doing exercises again out of a C++ book has shown me an easier way, I didn't even know was there. It's weird to me. When dealing with arrays, it... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: John Tate
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using arrays?

I have never used arrays before but I have a script like this: var1=$(for i in $(cat /tmp/jobs.021013);do $LIST -job $i -all | perl -ne 'print /.*(\bInfo.bptm\(pid=\d{3,5}).*/' | tr -d "(Info=regpid" | tr -d ')'; $LIST -job $i -all | cut -f7 -d','| sed -e "s/^\(*\)\(*\)\(*\)\(.*\)/\1... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbie2010
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Arrays

Am using bash For eg: Suppose i have a array arr=(1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12) suppose i give input 5 to a script and script should able to print values greater than or equal to 5 like below: Input: 5 output: 5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: manid
7 Replies
ARRAY_DIFF_KEY(3)							 1							 ARRAY_DIFF_KEY(3)

array_diff_key - Computes the difference of arrays using keys for comparison

SYNOPSIS
array array_diff_key (array $array1, array $array2, [array $...]) DESCRIPTION
Compares the keys from $array1 against the keys from $array2 and returns the difference. This function is like array_diff(3) except the comparison is done on the keys instead of the values. PARAMETERS
o $array1 - The array to compare from o $array2 - An array to compare against o $... - More arrays to compare against RETURN VALUES
Returns an array containing all the entries from $array1 whose keys are not present in any of the other arrays. EXAMPLES
Example #1 array_diff_key(3) example The two keys from the key => value pairs are considered equal only if (string) $key1 === (string) $key2 . In other words a strict type check is executed so the string representation must be the same. <?php $array1 = array('blue' => 1, 'red' => 2, 'green' => 3, 'purple' => 4); $array2 = array('green' => 5, 'blue' => 6, 'yellow' => 7, 'cyan' => 8); var_dump(array_diff_key($array1, $array2)); ?> The above example will output: array(2) { ["red"]=> int(2) ["purple"]=> int(4) } NOTES
Note This function only checks one dimension of a n-dimensional array. Of course you can check deeper dimensions by using array_diff_key($array1[0], $array2[0]);. SEE ALSO
array_diff(3), array_udiff(3), array_diff_assoc(3), array_diff_uassoc(3), array_udiff_assoc(3), array_udiff_uassoc(3), array_diff_ukey(3), array_intersect(3), array_intersect_assoc(3), array_intersect_uassoc(3), array_intersect_key(3), array_intersect_ukey(3). PHP Documentation Group ARRAY_DIFF_KEY(3)